剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
the deaths of their leaders were not due to natural causes.
而我想英国和德国
And I am sure that England and Germany
也一定很有兴趣知道
would be extremely interested to find out
我们一直在监视自己的盟友
we spy on our own allies.
你想说什么
Make your point.
我想说的是 这还不是最糟的
My point, sir... is that that's the good news.
最可怕的是 他们会以她为挟提出什么条件
What is truly terrifying is what they will want for her return.
俄♥罗♥斯♥会要求您关闭我们在土耳其的基地
Russia will ask you to close our bases in Turkey,
中止我们对那片区域的控制
neutering us in that region,
巴基斯坦会索要我们的无人机技术
Pakistan will ask for drone technology
好将印度彻底从地图上抹去
to wipe India off the map once and for all,
而伊♥斯♥兰♥国组织
and ISIS will want
则会要求我们立刻释放上百名
the immediate release of hundreds of terrorists
屠♥杀♥无辜美国百姓的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
hell-bent on killing innocent Americans.
如果能安全救出波普女士 这一切都不会发生
None of which will come to light if Ms. Pope is extracted safely.
我们预测成功率只有百分之三十
In our estimation, there's a 30% chance of that.
就算派出我们最精英的海豹突击队员吗
Even with our best S.E.A.L.S on the ground?
就算派出我们最精英的海豹突击队员
Even with our best S.E.A.L.S on the ground.
那好
Good.
有她所处位置的信息后通知我
Let me know when we have a bead on her location.
您说什么
I'm sorry?
先生
Sir...
我们要救她出来
We extract her.
总统先生
Mr. President!
依原计划行事
We stick with the plan.
很显然
I think it's clear --
他们低估了
they've miscalculated
我们的特种部队和他们接受的营救训练
our special forces and all their extraction training.
劳里的职责是提供最效率的方案
I suppose Lowry's job is to be efficient,
但这是一个
but that is sometimes
最没有创意 最毁灭性的决定
the least creative and most destructive option.
如果真的有泄露机密的可能
If there's even the possibility of losing intelligence,
我们应该与盟友联手
we should be reaching out to our allies,
在机密泄露之前控制局势
doing damage control before any leaks happen,
抢占先机
being proactive instead of reactive.
但我不认为我们需要这么做
But I don't think we'll need it.
我们的海豹突击队可是最棒的
Our S.E.A.L.S are the best guys in the world.
他们会带她回来的 我毫不怀疑
They're bringing her home. There's just no question.
我们应该考虑与军情六处重新协商
We should consider working a separate deal with MI6
-因为现在... -我的老天爷啊
- because at this point-- - Oh, for the love of god.
你这个白♥痴♥ 长不大的小孩
You moron. You child.
你要什么时候才学得会
When are you going to learn?
我们政♥府♥最聪明的人
The finest minds of our government
已经告诉了你需要怎么做
have told you what needs to happen,
你却死不悔改
and still!
我一路扶持你 从零开始
I built you from the ground up,
从零开始
from the ground up!
你就是我毕生的成就
You are all that I have to show for my life!
我把你塑造成一名战士 一个王者
I made you a warrior! I made you a king!
我让你当上了人♥民♥领袖
I made you leader of men!
而你就是这么做的吗
And this is what you do?
你就是这样对我的吗
This is what you leave me with?!
不 不
No! No! No!
我受够了 我不干了
I'm done. I quit.
不干了
I quit!
你就带着那些你喜欢的花花草草
And you can take your flowers and daisies
和你所谓的"爱会征服一切"还有你的希望
and your "Love conquers all" and your hope,
带着它们过一辈子吧
and you can choke on it,
因为我不干了
because I don't work here anymore!
塞勒斯
Cyrus?
你不同意吗
Don't you agree?
说得很有道理 先生
Excellent points all, sir.
伊丽莎白 请坐
Elizabeth! have a seat.
见到您真高兴 格兰特夫人
It's so wonderful to see you, Mrs. Grant.
谢谢
Thank you.
安德鲁的事儿你得想想办法
You need to do something about Andrew.
您说什么
Excuse me?
我们要让他闭嘴 彻底保持沉默
He needs to be shut down, shut up, rendered mute,
无论做什么 别让他到处乱说就行
I don't know, he just needs to stop talking.
你把这事处理一下
Take care of it.
我不知道能做什么
Well, I'm not sure what I can do.
他已经完全不信任我了
He doesn't exactly think I'm on his side.
他知道塞勒斯已经控制了我
He knows Cyrus got to me.
我没办法说服他
I don't have any way to convince him that--
在哈克这个禽兽对你的后背做出伤害之后
I slept with that filthy dirtbag to save your life,
我跟这个人♥渣♥上♥床♥只为了救下你
to save your child's life after that Huck animal
救下你孩子的命
grated your back like a piece of cheese.
你还记得吗 我一点都没忘
Remember that? I do.
是时候做出相应的回报了
So, now it is time to pay the piper,
哪怕一点点也好
even the scale,
展现点你的团结精神 姐妹
show some solidarity, sister.
你一定要尝尝黄瓜三明治
Oh, you have to try the cucumber sandwiches.
美味极了
They are delicious.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果丽芙还活着 我们就得继续进入黑网
If Liv's alive, then we have to get on the dark net.
拍卖♥♥一定会回来的
That auction is gonna be back on.
等它回来的时候 我们一定要拿下它
And when it is, we have to win it.
他们对你做的一切 我也经受过
Everything they did to you, they did to me.
B613
B613.
他们也训练了我 我也身处过那个洞中
They trained me, too. I was in the hole, too.
那些被我屠戮的肢体散落在我身后
I, the slaughtered bodies I left in my wake...
那种感觉棒极了
it feels good.
那就是问题所在
That's the problem,
温暖的血溅在你手上 感觉非常美妙
warm blood on your hands feels good.
尖叫声交汇成动听的乐曲
The music of a scream.
让我兴奋的是骨头
For me, it was bones.
如果用正确的力度折断一根骨头
If you snap a bone just right, there's a...
它会发出一声脆响 让我无法自拔
a clean, crisp sound that gets me right here.
如果在折断他们的骨头时 舔一舔他们的眼泪
And if you lick their tears when it happens...
那种滋味更是无法忘怀
they warped me, too.
他们在我心中培养了一只猛兽
They added a beast inside me, too,
他非常厉害
and he is, he's a really good guy.
乐趣十足 你会喜欢他的
He's so much fun. You'd like him.
但我没有把他放出来
But I do not let him out.
从来没有
Ever.
当我战斗 杀戮 受伤时
Not when I fight, not when I kill,
我都不曾放他出来
not when I hurt,
因为他不能见光
because he's not allowed out to play.
他没有收到邀请 他被关在重重枷锁之后
He's not invited. He's behind lock and key.
你得把你心中的野兽关好 哈克
You have to keep your guy in, Huck.
你得时时把他关好
You have to lock him in all the time.
否则日后某天
Otherwise, one day,
他会强大到把你关进去
he will be strong enough to lock you in,
而你再也无法逃出来
and you'll never get out.
丽芙
Liv.
是丽芙把他关起来的
Liv locks him in.
她帮我把他关了起来
She locks him in for me.
你得学着自己动手
You got to learn to do it on your own.
拍卖♥♥又继续了
Auction's back on.
你要来吗
You coming in?
如果我们输了 从此失去丽芙
If we lose, if we lose Liv for good,
我知道她对你有多么重要
I know what she is to you, I know how important she is,
我知道你需要她 可我需要你
I know you need her, but I need you.
也许你是丽芙
You may be Liv's
最疼爱的宠物 可我
puppy, but...
我差不多也算是你的宠物
I'm kind of yours.
不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
我需要你说出来
I need you to say it --
如果丽芙被卖♥♥了 如果我们失去了她
if Liv gets sold, if we lose her,
你不会再杀人
you won't kill anyone.
如果我们失去丽芙 我不会再杀人
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表