剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
If you give him to my father --
你的意思是现在还有希望吗
Are you saying there's hope?!
还有希望
There's hope.
库珀夫人 关于卡纳汉的案子
Do you feel justice was served
你觉得正义得到了伸张吗
in the Carnahan case, Mrs. Cooper?
当然
Absolutely.
我们不要再谈那个男人了
Let's not give that man a second thought,
尤其是在我们应该纪念
not at a time when we should be honoring the life and work
库珀为我们国家做出的牺牲
and sacrifices that Coop made for our nation
以及他留给我们的遗产的时候
and the legacy he left us.
这一遗产我丈夫会非常自豪地去维护
A legacy my husband is proud to uphold,
尤其是考虑到我们的前总统
particularly with respect to the former president's
对军队一直忠诚奉献
long-standing commitment to our military.
我知道最近有很多传言说
I know there's been a lot of recent speculation
要关闭基地
about the closing of bases.
这些传言都是假的
The rumors are simply not true.
菲茨是海军出身 他绝对不会采取行动
Fitz is a navy man who will never take action
裁减我们的武装力量
to diminish our armed forces
也绝不会做出任何危及我们的力量和安全之事
or in any way risk compromising our strength and security,
不论在国内还是国外
both at home and abroad.
谢谢大家
Thank you all!
我包里有根大♥麻♥烟
I have a joint in my handbag,
不抽可就浪费了
and it's not gonna smoke itself.
你想跟我一起去二层阳台吗
Would you like to join me on the Truman Balcony?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥否认关闭基地谣言
菲茨是海军出身...
Fitz is a navy man...
你知道我现在在看什么吗
Can you guess what I'm watching right now
以及为什么我这么失望
and why I'm so understandably upset
目前为止你根本没找到
that you've so far proved incapable
黑了我们的人
of hunting down whoever hacked us?
不是黑客袭击 IT部确认了
It wasn't a hack. I.T. confirmed it.
那是怎么传出去的 小红
Then how did it get out, Red?
你向我保证过 拿你的工作保证过
You assured me, promised me, with your job at stake,
说你正在调查此事
that you were looking into this.
我查了 算是先发制人了
I did. Took some initiative.
我稍微查了查 想看看能找到什么
Did a little digging just to see what I could find.
然后呢
And...?
首先 塞勒斯
Well, for starters, Cyrus,
几天前你买♥♥了部新手♥机♥
you bought a new cellphone a couple of days ago,
不过可能也是事出突然 你用新账户买♥♥的
not on your plan, though -- a totally new account.
一定是在月初发生的事吧
Must have been on the first of the month
因为就在同一天你还在乔治敦
because it was the same day you rented
租了间单人卧室的房♥子
that one-bedroom in Georgetown.
你这样做应该是为了不用再开房♥了吧
I'm guessing so you could stop paying for a hotel room
就在你每次见你的...
every time you see your...
朋友时
friend.
所以在你准备进行什么政♥治♥迫♥害♥前
So, before you head out on a witch-hunt,
你最好先管好你自己的... 后门
you might want to take a closer look at your own...back door.
明天工作见 塞勒斯
See you at work tomorrow, Cyrus.
任务完成
任务完成
玩家1 机会转瞬而逝
还继续吗
哈维 该睡觉了
Javi, time for bed.
再玩一局好吗 妈妈 我们快赢了
One more, Mom, please. We're killing it.
-你在跟谁玩 -一个孩子
- Who are you playing with again? - Just this kid.
好吧 再玩一局 然后就刷牙睡觉
Okay, one more, and then teeth and then bed.
玩家1 机会转瞬而逝 还继续吗
玩家2 好 再玩一局 你太厉害了
我找到了 储物柜里的东西
I found it -- what was in the locker.
他们杀凯特琳和菲丝就是为了找回这个
This is what they killed Caitlin and Faith to try to get back.
他们一直在找的就是这个
This is what they've been after all this time.
奥利维亚 里面都是她的照片 上百张
Olivia -- they are photos of her, hundreds of them.
就好像他们在时刻监视她
It's like they're hunting her.
这就是他们想要的
That's what they want.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
我要把你转去超级监狱
I'm transferring you to Supermax.
那里很不错 也干净
It'll be nice, it'll be clean...
你的余生就要在那里
And it'll be where you're going to spend
度过了
the rest of your life.
你不打算杀我吗
You're not going to kill me.
就当是给我们爱的女人的一份礼物吧
Consider it my gift to the woman we love.
爸爸
Dad.
你干什么了 奥利维亚
What the hell did you do, Olivia?
你是不是介入来救杰克·巴拉德了
Did you intervene to save Jake Ballard's life?
-不 -没有吗
- No. - No?
不 不止是杰克 是他们两个
No, not just Jake -- both of them.
我介入救了他们两个人的命
I intervened to save both their lives.
你 你竟然跟我对着干
You. You crossed me?
可能你是指挥官 爸爸
You may be Command, dad,
但是我也有自己的武器
but I have weapons at my disposal,
你不可能拥有的武器
weapons you can't possibly possess.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表