剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
If we lose Liv, I won't kill anyone.
不再喋血
No more blood.
不再喋血
No more blood.
我保证
I promise.
你们好
Hello?
有什么事吗
Help you with something?
可以和你谈谈吗
Can I speak to you?
有没有可能
Is that possible --
我们谈谈 而且 你不会对我做什么
You and I can speak and... you won't do anything to me?
我们可以谈
We can speak.
我成了圈外人 我又被排挤在外了
I'm out of the loop. I'm out in the cold again.
他们排挤我 什么都不告诉我
They're shutting me out. They won't tell me a thing.
等等 你和他们谈过吗
Wait. Have you talked to them?
不 因为白宫并没完全信任我
No, because the White House doesn't totally trust me,
很遗憾这成了我在司法部的传统
which is sadly becoming my legacy here at the Justice Department.
我相信他们收到情报
I bet they received intelligence
缩小了她的所在范围
that narrowed down her location.
所以他们那么高兴
That's what the cheering was about.
现在他们会安全地将她救出来
Now they'll be able to extract her safely.
我相信这就是计划
I'm sure that's the plan.
-不然... -不然什么
- Or... - Or what?
算了 当我没说
You know what? Never mind.
-不然什么 -我只是太担心了
- Or what? - It's my anxiety talking.
你知道我总是瞎操心
You know I always work myself up,
-做最坏的打算 -不然什么 大卫
- go to the worst-case scenario. - Or what, David?!
极危险人物牵制了总统
Someone extremely dangerous has the President on a leash.
利用的就是奥利维亚·波普
Olivia Pope is that leash.
-所以 -所以让他挣脱牵制不是更简单吗
- So? -So, at what point is it easier to just cut him loose?
-你是说... -摆脱牵制 除去威胁
- You mean...? Burn the leash, remove the threat,
牺牲目标
neutralize the asset.
总统绝不会允许的
T-the President would never allow that.
算了 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
哪怕只是想想...
Even the thought is just --
他绝不会这么做
I mean, he would never -- never even go there.
当我没说过 你说得对
Forget I said it. You're right.
我当然是对的
Of course I'm right.
我当然是对的
Of course I'm right.
你想怎样
What do you want?
安德鲁·尼科尔斯
Andrew Nichols.
他怎么了
What about him?
他今天早上签了份特赦协议
He signed an amnesty deal this morning.
-他将会逍遥法外 -我有事要忙
- He's gonna get away with everything. - I've got work to do.
我已经为我的行为付出了代价
I've accepted responsibility for my part in all this.
我无法入睡
I don't sleep ever.
而这个人 这个罪魁祸首
And yet this man -- the man responsible for all of it --
却可以全身而退
is about to skate!
你是来这儿讨论公正吗
Are you came here to discuss justice?
你来寻求公正
You're looking for justice.
我需要力量
I need power.
这会给我力量
This will give me power.
我不是让你去做你没...
Look, I'm not asking you to do anything you don't...
做过的事
do already.
如果有必要我甚至可以付钱 只要你...
I can even pay you if that's necessary, if you will just...
杀了他 是这样吗
Kill him? Is that it?
你想要我杀他
You want me to kill him?
做你做的事
Just do whatever it is you do.
你完全自♥由♥ 尽可以随意发挥
You have free rein, full creative control.
只要让他付出代价
Just make him pay.
让他痛苦
Make...him...hurt.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不再做那样的事了
I don't do that anymore.
-她想怎样 -没事
- What did she want? - Nothing.
那儿 瞧
There it is -- look.
朝鲜
拍卖♥♥上线了
Auction's up.
朝鲜开叫了
North Korea with the opening bid.
撑住 丽芙 我们来了
Hang on, Liv. We're coming.
我接下来要说的话
What I am about to say
绝不能传出去
will never be spoken about again outside this room.
她对他很重要 明白吗
She is precious to him, you understand?
她是他掌握在敌人手中那颗跳动的心
She is his beating heart held in the hands of his enemies.
有了她 他只能任凭他们宰割
With her, they can bend him, they can break him,
他们可以把美国总统
They can make the President of the United States
像猴子一样耍
dance like a monkey at a county fair.
只要他的心在那儿
And as long as his heart is out there,
在中国 朝鲜 毒枭 俄♥罗♥斯♥
beating in the hands of China, North Korea, drug lords, Russia,
天知道还有谁的手中跳动 我们就完蛋了
God knows who else, we are screwed.
我们要制止这一切
We stop it.
我们让这颗心停止跳动
We stop that beating heart.
而这 我的朋友
And that, my friend,
是总统希望我们做的
is what your president would want us to do.
他会命令我们这样做
It is what he would demand that we do.
如果他的心不在那儿
If his heart were not out there,
而是在这儿 他会亲自去
if it were in here, he would do it himself.
所以我们替他完成他做不到的
So, we do what he cannot do.
我们或许要牺牲目标
We may need to neutralize the asset.
我同意
I agree.
我会开始行动
I'll get the ball rolling.
还能是什么
What else could it be?
可能是你在瞒着总统
It could be that you're working with the CIA
和中情局合作
behind the president's back.
可能是你们在计划杀掉我最好的朋友
It could be that you're scheming to kill my best friend,
-消除威胁 -你逾越了 小红
- remove the threat. - You're way out of line here, Red.
我难道说错了吗
Just tell me I'm wrong.
你没有安全许可
You don't have near the security clearance
和我讨论这个话题
to take part in this discussion.
我知道有个人有 他就在走廊另一头
Well, I know someone who does, and he's right down the hall,
而且我猜如果他知道了这件事
and I'm guessing he's not gonna be
一定不会高兴...
the least bit happy when he finds out --
再向总统办公室
Take one step towards...
多走一步 我就下令逮捕你
the oval, and I'll have you arrested.
-逮捕 -逮捕
- Arrested? - Arrested.
国家敌人
An enemy of the state.
奥利维亚危在旦夕
You think you can intimidate me
你以为你这样能吓到我吗
when Olivia's life is on the line?
你以为我想这样吗
You think I want this?
奥利维亚是我孩子的教母 更是我的朋友
Olivia is the godmother of my baby and my friend.
相信我 我绝不会
And, believe me, I will avoid at all costs
想要伤害她
any harm coming her way.
但我们国家的命运
But the fate of our nation
远比一个人的性命和自♥由♥重要
is more important than the life and liberty of one individual.
你同意这一点 对吧
You believe that, don't you?
当然
Of course I do.
我也同意 他也同意 只有一种情况除外
So do I. So does he, in all cases but one.
如果奥利维亚在拍卖♥♥中被人买♥♥走了
If Olivia is sold in that auction,
她必须得死
she will have to die.
-时间 -还剩37分钟
- Time? - Uh, 37 minutes remaining.
我们连前五都没排上
We're not even in the top five.
除非万不得已否则我们不会抢风头
We only dive in when we absolutely have to.
洛斯哲塔斯 我以为他们出局了
LZT? I thought they were out.
墨西哥贩毒集团
洛斯哲塔斯要赢了
The Los Zetas are going for it.
他们要赢了
They are going for it.
不亲爱的 是车♥臣♥
No, baby, no! It's Chechnya!
加油 车♥臣♥ 加油
Go, Chechnya, go. Go.
上来了 快看
Bam! There! Right there.
我觉得车♥臣♥会胜出
I'm all about the Chech!
他们追上来了 但最后
Well, they ponied up, but my money
还是伊♥斯♥兰♥国组织会胜
is still on ISIS at the end of the day.
看见没 看见没 他们出价最高
Oh, see? See? They outbid everybody.
真是一群混♥蛋♥啊
Those are some evil mamajamas!
我们得开始行动了 把伊♥斯♥兰♥国组织挤走
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表