剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
and any chance you have of a future
如果你不告诉我把录像带放在哪里
if you don't tell me where you're keeping the video
就是昨晚在派对上你和你哥们
of the girl you and your buddy screwed
一起搞那个女孩子的录像
at that party last night.
回答我 鲍勃
I need answers, Bobby.
你好 杰克 是我
Hey, Jake, it's me.
很抱歉之前没时间好好谈一谈
Sorry I haven't had time to talk,
不过今晚去我那吃晚餐怎么样
but I was thinking, my place for dinner tonight?
我来做饭 好吧 我不会做的
I'll cook. Okay, I won't.
但我会奉上华盛顿特区最好的外卖♥♥
But I'll get the finest takeout D.C. has to offer.
回我电♥话♥
Call me back.
或者今晚见
Or I'll just see you tonight.
葛底斯汉堡店现在
They have this four score promotion
买♥♥四个就有促销活动
at Gettysburger right now.
买♥♥四个汉堡就再送一个
Buy four burgers and get the fifth one free.
好吧
Okay. Right.
我跟鲍比聊过了
I talked to Bobby.
我强迫他说出了另一个小伙伴的名字
He coughed up the name of his doubles partner,
唐纳德·特里普·摩根三世
Donald "Tripp" Morgan III.
谢天谢地 他是玛格丽特和小唐纳德
Only son -- thank God --
唯一的儿子
of Margaret and Donald JR.
-他们在本地吗 -贝塞斯达
- Are they local? - Bethesda.
把他们带来
Let's bring them in.
摩根先生和夫人 感谢你们过来
Mr. and Mrs. Morgan, thank you for coming in.
看来我们的儿子又把自己
Seems our son has gotten himself into
陷入了非常不幸的局面
another truly unfortunate situation.
你说得好轻描淡写
The understatement of the year.
说实话 我快喘不过气来了
Honestly, I'm at the end of my rope.
每隔一天都会接到圣奥尔本
Between the calls from the St. Alban's headmaster
学校校长的电♥话♥ 还有现在这件事
every other day and now this,
我们真的不知道该拿他怎么办了
we just don't know what we're gonna do with him.
那孩子太野了 一直都是那样
The boy's wild. He always has been.
还好目前我们已经处理好了
Luckily, we've managed to keep Tripp's adventures
不让特里普那些荒唐事传出去
under the radar so far.
我想那些大学招生负责人
I guess what those college admissions officers
不知道那些事也没事 对吧
don't know won't hurt them, right?
我很高兴我们的想法一致
I'm glad to hear we're all on the same page.
而且你们知道像这样的视频
And that you understand the consequences
如果流出去了会给你们的儿子
for not only your son, but your entire family,
甚至你们全家人带来的后果
should a video like this fall into the wrong hands.
我们非常清楚那其中的风险 波普女士
We are certainly aware of the stakes here, Ms. Pope.
很好
Good.
所以我们只要帮特里普
So, we'll just help Tripp
永久删除那个文件和目录就好
permanently delete the file and its directory.
我们还会扫描一次你们的设备和云网络
We'll also run a scan on your devices and cloud network
以确保没有留下任何踪迹
to make sure no trace of it remains.
多少钱
How much?
你在说什么
I'm sorry?
买♥♥走视频
For the video.
你想拿走 就得付钱
I mean, you want it, you're gonna have to pay for it.
我们真的不知道总统女儿
We really have no idea what the going rate
当主角的性♥爱♥录像值多少钱 但...
for a sex tape starring the first daughter is, but...
应该是很大一笔吧
we imagine it's a hell of a lot.
再说一遍
Say it again.
-他的父母要钱 -250万
- The parents want money. - $2.5 million?
-250万 -摩根夫妇以为他们可以
- $2.5 million. - The Morgans think they can blackmail
勒索美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统吗
the president of the United States of America?
拜托 丽芙
Come on, Liv.
你有钱
You have the money.
你拒绝付给他们吗
Do you want to refuse to give it to them?
好的 不过他们可能会把视频流出来
Okay. But then they could release the video.
你女儿跟两个男孩做♥爱♥的视频
The video of your daughter having sex with two boys.
她完了
Game over.
那个视频会成为凯伦的一部分
That video will become Karen's story.
它会伴随凯伦一生
It will become who she is for the rest of her life.
成为她永远抹不去的污点
It will be her legacy.
她不会比真人秀明星过得好
She'll be no better than a reality star,
过着最见不得光的日子
the lowest form of life.
这会成为人们对她的记忆
It will be what they remember her for,
不是她的慈善工作 不是她的成就
not her charity work, not her accomplishments,
不是她的智慧 而是她的性♥爱♥录像
not her brain -- her sex tape.
而且我知道你对女儿的期望很高
And I know that you want more for your daughter.
我是世界上最有权力的人
The most powerful man in the world,
整个军队由我支配
an entire army at my disposal,
而我却无法阻止两个白♥痴♥把录像流出来
and I can't stop two idiots from releasing a tape.
在有网络的世界你就做不到
Not in the world of the internet.
怎么会有这样的父母
What kind of parents are they?
世界上有很多很糟糕的父母
The world is full of terrible parents.
我不是说你
I didn't mean you.
为什么我不是
Why not?
我很失败
I'm failing.
菲茨
Fitz.
我是个失败的父亲
I'm a failure as a father.
而且显然 我们都知道我是个失败的丈夫
And clearly, we can all agree I'm a failure a husband.
菲茨
Fitz.
怎么 难道作为一个男人我也失败了吗
What, am I a failure as a man, too?
菲茨
Fitz.
不要再那样离开我了
Don't ever leave me like that again.
我差点挺不过来
I almost didn't survive.
没有你我生不如死
I almost died without you.
难道你没有想我吗
Didn't you miss me?
丽芙
Liv.
难道你没有想我吗
Didn't you miss me?
一点也没有吗
Even a little?
我确实想你了
Oh, I did miss you.
-停手 -不
- Stop. - No.
我做不到 住手
I can't. Stop.
为什么 为什么不
Why? Why not?
为什么不行
Why can't you?
怎么了
What's the point?
我不是一个人离开的
I didn't go away alone.
-你不是一个人离开的 -不是
- You didn't go away alone. - No.
你是跟杰克一起
You went with Jake.
是的
Yes.
说出来
Say it.
菲茨
Fitz.
说出来
Say it.
我跟杰克一起离开的
I went with Jake.
所以不管是父亲
So I am failing
丈夫 还是男人 我都失败了
as a father and a husband and a man.
幸被告知啊
Good to know.
俗话说 欲戴其冠 必承其重
Heavy is the head that wears the crown, they say.
菲茨 我知道
Fitz, I know --
把摩根夫妇要的250万给他们吧
Pay the Morgans the $2.5 million.
你不跟梅莉 商量一下吗
Do you want to discuss it with Mellie or...
就因为 我的婚姻是种合作关系
Because...my marriage is such a partnership?
我是不是该高兴啊
I'm so happy?
把摩根夫妇要的250万给他们
Pay the Morgans the $2.5 million.
就以我父亲的方式来解决这件事吧
Let's just do what my father would do.
砸钱解决 然后避而不谈
Throw money at the problem and sweep it under the rug.
之前承诺的 250万美元 我只需要
$2.5 million, as promised. I just need --
-你没告诉她吗 -告诉我什么
- You didn't tell her? - Tell me what?
我们要再加50万
Uh, we're gonna need another $500,000.
封口费
To cover expenses.
什么
Excuse me?
我们想要300万
We're thinking an even $3 million.
然后世人就不会知道
You know, so the world never finds out
总统的女儿是个下流的小荡♥妇♥
the president's daughter is a dirty, little slut.
怎 怎么 怎么了
What -- what -- what's going on?
-你在做什么 -交易取消
- What are you doing? - Deal's off.
-取消 -你照照片干什么
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表