剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
That bullet was fired from your gun.
弹道检测报告是这样说的吗
The ballistics say that?
确凿无疑
Conclusively, irrefutably!
你的子弹 你的手♥枪♥
Your bullet, your gun,
所以你得给我好好讲讲是怎么回事
so you better have a really good story.
你说呢 奥利维亚
You tell me, Olivia.
从前 我开车去加利福尼亚的斯托克顿市
Once upon a time, I drove to Stockton, California,
在那里开枪击中了美国总统的头部
and shot the president of the United States in the head.
这故事开头不错吧 对吗
It's a strong opening, right?
我把枪扔了 跑得不算很快
I dropped my gun, and I ran not too fast,
因为我不想就傻傻地站在原地等着被抓
but I didn't want to just stand there and get caught,
你懂的 像某些笨蛋一样
you know, like some kind of a crazy person.
不管怎么 进展顺利
Anyway, it was all working,
库珀被子弹击中但并没有死亡
and then Cooper caught the bullet and didn't die,
计划泡汤
ruined everything.
所以 现在我该怎么办呢
So, what am I supposed to do now?
我不能承认我刺杀失败
I can't confess to a failed assassination.
我的意思是 那样太可惜了
I mean, that's just sad.
有谁会记住一个刺杀失败的刺客
And does anyone remember the failed assassins --
比如理查德·劳伦斯 约翰·施兰克
Richard Lawrence, John Schrank?
对吗 失败者
Right? Losers.
30年来我一直背负着失败者的恶名 奥利维亚
I've been a loser for 30 years, Olivia.
30年来 我在这里等着那个男人死去
For 30 years, I sat in here, waiting for that man to die
然后我就可以在杀手排行榜上得到我应有的排位
so I could take my rightful seat at the assassins table
紧跟约翰·威尔克斯·布斯和李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德名后
with John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald.
你这个变♥态♥
You're sick.
也许是吧 但是你让我如愿以偿
Maybe, but you -- you made my dreams come true.
你信任了我
You believed in me.
两周前 人们还在谈论
I mean, two weeks ago, people were still saying
是俄♥国♥人枪击了库珀
that the Russians shot Cooper.
斯托克顿市有俄♥国♥人吗
Russians in Stockton?
但是你让整个世界的人知道了真♥相♥
But you made sure that the whole world knew the truth.
就像你所说的一样 真♥相♥就像阳光一样
'cause like you said -- the truth is like the sun.
你可以遮住它 但是它不会消失
You can shut it out, but it's not going away.
没错 这就是你的职业 你为失败者争取权利
No, it's what you do. You fight for the underdog.
你给我的故事添上了圆♥满♥的结局
You gave the story a happy ending -- my story.
所以谢谢你 奥利维亚·波普
So, thank you, Olivia Pope,
让我的人生变得有意义
for making my life meaningful.
马上让我上电椅
Now, get me the electric chair --
不要给我注射什么破玩意
and no lethal-injection crap!
我要死得轰轰烈烈
I want to go out with a bang!
终身监禁 不要判死刑
Life in prison, no death penalty.
我赢了
I won.
我打败了奥利维亚·波普
I out-poped Olivia Pope.
承认吧 失败者
Eat it, sucka.
感觉怪怪的
That feels weird.
别幸灾乐祸 大卫
Don't gloat, David.
我可没有幸灾乐祸
I'm not gloating.
我只是在说这种感觉很奇怪
I'm honestly saying this feels really weird,
打败了你
winning against you.
我相信了他的话
I believed him.
我盯着他的双眼 然后相信了他
I looked into his eyes, and I believed him.
这就是为何我们国家的司法系统
That is why our judicial system
不是以盯着别人眼睛为基础
isn't based on looking into people's eyes.
大卫
David...
我需要你帮帮杰克
I need you to help Jake.
如果他们没把他带走的话 我也许还有办法
If they hadn't taken him away from me, I could have helped,
-但... -什么意思
- but... - What does that mean?
杰克的事已经不归司法部管了 丽芙
Jake's been taken from D.O.J. jurisdiction, Liv.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我说话算话 杰克
I keep my promises, Jake.
我会看着生命从你眼中消逝
I will watch the life fade from your eyes.
我会看着你被埋在穷泉朽壤
I will see you buried in the manner that you deserve --
没人记得你 没人悼念你
unmarked, uncelebrated,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和叛徒的下场就是这样的
the quotidian burial of a terrorist and a traitor.
我爱她
I love her.
这对你没有一点意义吗
Does that matter to you at all?
她是被人爱着的
She is loved.
我把我最珍贵的宝贝拱手奉上
I handed my greatest treasure to you on a silver platter.
而你只需要对她的父亲表现出你的尊重
All you had to do was pay your respects to her father.
但你却没有做到
And you couldn't handle that.
每一次 你的不可一世 你的趾高气扬
It stops you every time, the arrogance,
还有那种你想展示自己是谁的态度都限制了你
the need to swagger, to show everyone who you are.
真正有权利的人要韬光养晦
True power hides in plain sight.
我把这位总统耍得团团转
I played this president like a fiddle
让你回到我的手心
to get you back in my possession.
我曾是他爸爸 兄弟 牧师 男仆
I was his daddy, his buddy, his priest, his valet,
他的奶妈 姘头 好朋友
his wet nurse, his concubine, his best friend.
我给他做陪衬 我让他自我感觉良好
I danced for him. I made him feel pretty.
我把他捧在手心里
I held him in the palm of my hand
直到甚至连他都相信了我是个好人
until even he believed I was the better man,
直到甚至连他都相信了这一切都是他在发号♥施令
until even he believed it was his idea.
这份工作是这么做的
That is how the job is done.
这才我们行事的方式
That is how the work happens.
时至今日 你真的还需要我来提醒你吗
Need I really remind you, after all this time,
士兵
soldier?
你搞不垮指挥官
You can't take Command.
只有指挥官会搞垮你
Command takes you.
今天早些时候 尸检证实了
Earlier today, an autopsy confirmed
莱纳德·弗朗西斯·卡纳汉确实
that Leonard Francis Carnahan was indeed responsible
与企图暗♥杀♥爱德华·库珀一事有关
for the assassination attempt and now murder
而现在变成了谋杀
of President Edward Cooper.
在卡纳汉与检察官进行认罪协商的同时
As Mr. Carnahan works out a plea deal with the Attorney General,
库珀总统的遗体现被安置在国会大厦大厅供人吊唁
President Cooper now lies in state in the Capitol rotunda.
我来了 艾瑞克
I'm good, Eric.
-其他任何人不得进出 -好的
- No one in or out. - Yes, sir.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你把杰克从司法部管辖范围内调离了出来吗
You transferred Jake out of D.O.J. jurisdiction?
奥利维亚 跟这个毁了我一生的男人同处一室
Olivia, I can't be trusted to even be in the same room
我真不知道自己会做出些什么
with the man who destroyed my life.
我不得不把他交出去
I had to hand him over.
你不得不把他交给我父亲吗
You had to hand him over -- to my father?
你不得不这么做 为什么
You had to? Why?
因为你等不及看他死了吗
Because you can't wait to see him dead?
没错
Exactly.
丽芙 他杀了我的孩子
Liv, he killed my child.
你见过那对凯伦 梅莉和你造成了怎样的影响
You've seen what that did to Karen, to Mellie...to you.
包括你啊 丽芙
To you, Liv.
他不仅杀了杰瑞
He didn't just kill Jerry.
还让你相信是你母亲干的
He let you believe that your mother killed Jerry,
他还一直把我蒙在鼓里
and he let me believe it long enough
所以我处死了你母亲
that I had your mother executed.
后来哈里森发现了真♥相♥ 他也被灭了口
And then when Harrison found out about it, he killed him, too.
杰瑞 你母亲 哈里森
Jerry, your mother, Harrison.
看看他对你做了些什么
Look what he did to you...
看看他对我们做了些什么
To us.
我和你的生活都被他毁了 我们再无机会了
You and I are ruined. We don't have a chance now.
太多的恩怨
Too much has happened.
如果你把他交出去
If you hand him over,
如果你把他交给了我父亲而害死了他
if you give him to my father to be killed,
你和我才是永远都不会有希望了
you and I will never, ever have any hope
我们永远都不可能再在一起了
of ever being together again.
你的意思是现在还有希望吗
Are you saying there's any hope now?
我是说我了解的那个人 我为之投票的那个人
I'm saying the man I know, the man I voted for,
那个向国家宣誓的男人永远不会把他交...
the man who took the oath of office would never hand him --
你的意思是现在还有希望吗
Are you saying there's hope?
别把他交出去 菲茨
Don't hand him over, Fitz.
你的意思是现在还有希望吗
Are you saying there's hope?
别把他交出去
Don't hand him over!
你的意思是现在还有希望吗
Are you saying there's hope?
如果你把他交给我父亲...
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表