剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
不 不要
No, no.
-当然 必须死 -不要
- Yes, yes! - No!
不要 求你了 求你了
No, please! Please!
住手 不要啊
Stop! Don't!
等等 不要
Wait! No!
丽芙 丽芙
Liv! Liv!
不要
No!
-不要 -奥利维亚 奥利维亚
- No! - Olivia! Olivia!
求你别杀我
Please don't kill me!
不 求你了 我可以弄到钱给你的
No! Please! I can get the money!
我保证 我发誓 不要啊 求你了
I promise! I swear! No! Please!
求你别杀我
Please don't kill me!
看着我 奥利维亚
Look at me, Olivia.
记好我说的话
And really hear me.
根本无路可逃
There is no way out of here.
长官 在这里
Sir, in here.
丽芙 丽芙
Liv. Liv.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-你受伤了吗 -我们必须立刻撤退
- Are you hurt? - We have to move right now.
没事了 没事了 有我在
It's okay. It's okay. I've got you.
有我在
I've got you.
别放手
Don't let go.
不会的
I won't.
*Sunny*
*Yesterday my life was filled with rain*
*Sunny*
*You smiled at me and really eased the pain*
你最好赶快来跟我一起洗
You better get in here and join me
因为我打算把所有热水都用光
because I plan on using all of the hot water!
你可真美
You are beautiful.
*I love you*
*Sunny*
*Thank you for the sunshine bouquet*
*Sunny*
*Thank you for the love you brought my way*
他们希望我去投首发球
They want me to throw out the first pitch.
我讨厌投首发球
I hate throwing out the first pitch.
在华盛顿国民队比赛上投出首发球
Throwing out the first pitch at a nationals game
和在佛蒙特湖怪队的比赛上
is a completely different animal
投出首发球 完全不是一个级别的事
than throwing out the first pitch for the Vermont Lake Monsters.
你能投出好球
You throw a strike,
是因为站得距离投手丘近几英尺
it's because you're a couple feet short of the mound.
投出一个近距离低弹跳球 你就可以登上
Short-hop it, you're on the blooper reel
全国各种当地体育节目的搞笑花絮了
of every two-bit local sports show in the country.
你是市长 人人都爱戴你
You're the mayor. Everyone loves you.
今天什么安排
What's your day?
预算会议 有条街路面出现了坑洞得修了
Budget meeting. Need to get a pothole fixed on Earl.
但市集也需要一大笔开支
But the county fair pretty much bled us dry.
你呢 今天打算做什么
What about you? What are you gonna do today?
做博伊森莓酱
Boysenberries.
做博伊森莓酱
Boysenberries.
我爱你
I love you.
你看到我多幸福了吗 汤姆
Do you see how lucky I am, Tom?
你真的很幸福 先生
You are lucky, sir.
你怎么在这儿
You're not supposed to be here.
你怎么在这儿
You're not supposed to be here.
我当然得在这儿 我得保护他
I belong here. I'm protecting him.
-保护他 -没错
- Protecting him? - Yes.
免遭你的黑手
From you.
是你叫我来的 还记得吗
You asked me to come, remember?
-别再给我打电♥话♥了 -丽芙
- You have to stop calling me. - Liv.
-别再出现在我眼前 -丽芙
- You can't just show up anymore. - Liv.
我和菲茨在一起 我选择了和他生活在佛蒙特
I'm with Fitz. I chose Vermont and this life with Fitz.
我在这儿过得很开心
I'm happy here.
问题就在这儿 丽芙
That's the thing, Liv.
你并没有 你并没有选择菲茨
You didn't. You didn't choose fitz.
你并没有选择这种生活
You didn't choose this life.
-艾比 -什么 他就那样辞去了总统职务
- Abby -- - What? He resigned from office just like that,
然后突然之间你们就在这儿了吗
and poof, you're here?
梅莉怎么办 凯伦怎么办
Where's Mellie? Where's Karen?
泰迪怎么办 他的孩子们怎么办
Where's Teddy? Where are his kids?
那些因为
Where's the press
美国总统抛下人♥民♥和国家跟你在一起
that I'm betting would be swarming you on a daily basis
想要追在你屁♥股♥后面报道的
if the president of the United States
新闻媒体怎么办
went all Wallis Simpson on America?
怎么 你现在以做果酱谋生
And what? Now you make jam for a living?
不是吧 你会用荷兰烤箱吗
Really? Do you know how to use a dutch oven?
就是普通烤箱你都不知道怎么用吧
Do you know how to turn on a regular oven?
还有哈克
And what about huck?
你抛下哈克却养了条狗 那哈克算什么
You leave huck and get a dog, and huck's, what,
你就让他自生自灭吗
in a pound somewhere?
这根本都说不通
None of this makes any sense.
就这一次 我不想想那些人伦纲纪
For once I'm not trying to make sense.
我不想循规蹈矩
I'm not trying to be logical.
我只是想快乐
I'm being happy.
那杰克怎么办
Where's jake?
我不知道
I...don't know.
他救了你 现在你却...
So, he rescues you and now...
-你是在批判我吗 -你爱他吗
- Are you judging me? - Do you love him?
我说的"他"是指他们两个 杰克或者菲茨
And by "Him," I mean either him -- Jake or Fitz?
再见 艾比
Goodbye, Abby.
你爱谁这不重要 看着我
Doesn't matter who you love. Look at me.
杰克和菲茨帮不了你
Jake and Fitz can't help you.
也没有人会去救你
There is no man to rescue you.
听到了吗 没有人会去帮你
Do you hear me? No one. No one is going to help you.
你是那里唯一的角斗士了
You are the only gladiator in the place.
你只能靠自己了 你必须拯救自己
You are all you've got. You have to rescue yourself!
但... 艾比
But -- Abby.
你掉东西了
You dropped something.
不是我的
That's not mine.
是你的
Yes, it is.
看着我 奥利维亚 听清楚了
Look at me, olivia, and really hear me.
根本无路可逃
There is no way out of here.
早饭
Breakfast!
你最好还是吃点 否则我不会再给你做了
Better start eating or I'm gonna stop cooking.
我要上厕所
Bathroom!
那个人呢
Where's the other guy?
怎么了 你更喜欢他吗
Why? You like him more than me?
五分钟 我知道
Five minutes. I know.
我亲自砌上的
I bricked it over myself.
你掉东西了
You dropped something.
角斗士不会临阵脱逃
Gladiators don't run.
我们是角斗士还是贱♥人♥
Are we gladiators or are we bithches?
-他们会一直战斗 -还是贱♥人♥
- They fight. - Or are we bitches?
我不是什么小毛孩
I'm not a little bitch baby!
-他们会一直战斗 -做给我看 证明给我看
- They fight. - Show me! Prove it to me!
马上 让我看看你是谁 快点
Right now! Show me who you are! Show me!
我告诉过你多少次 我希望你成为...
How many times have I told you, you have to be...
让我看看你是谁 贱♥人♥
Show me who you are! ...bitch, baby!
证明给我看
Prove it to me!
什么 什么 什么
What?! What? What?!
他们会一直战斗
They fight.
更比他们优秀
Twice as good.
为什么现实世界中就没有
Now, why can't I ever find a feisty gal like you
你这样勇敢的女孩
in the real world?
心脏 臀部 头部
Heart, hips, head.
如果你要开枪 那早就开了
If you were gonna shoot me, you would have done it already.
心脏 臀部 头部
Heart, hips, head.
你迟疑了 亲爱的
You've hesitated, love,
这说明你不知道自己是否有勇气
which means you're not sure you got the heart
扣动扳机
to pull the trigger.
这没什么好丢人的
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
你手里拿的是可是男人的武器
That's a man's tool you got there.
我告诉过你了 这里无路可逃
I told you there was no way out of here.
我知道你内心一直在抗争
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表