剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
他真的不是在虚张声势吗
Are we sure he's not bluffing?
我认识的杰克...
The Jake I know --
你根本不了解杰克
You don't know Jake.
你也不了解我和查理
You don't know me or Charlie.
我们让你感到害怕了 你才真的了解我们了
You don't know us until we're making you scream.
-我早说了 -查理
- I told you. - Charlie...
你不能挑战指挥官的权威
You don't threaten the existence of Command,
杰克也曾是指挥官
and Jake was Command.
不如我们告诉奥利维亚吧 都告诉她
What if we tell Olivia? Tell her all of it.
罗文是她父亲
Rowan's her father.
她对总统也有一定的影响力
She has some influence with the president.
也许她有办法...
Maybe there's some way she could --
不行 都结束了
No, we're done. It's over.
一个证人都没有了 我们需要的特工也都死了
We have no more witnesses. The agents we needed are dead.
我们没有办法保护丽芙了
There's no way of protecting Liv.
结束了 我们输了
It's over. We lose.
-都结束了 -没有
- This is the end. - No.
不 我们是正义方 我们是好人
No, we are the white hats. We are the good guys.
我们不能放弃 我们能得到正义的
We don't quit. We get justice.
不
No.
哈克说得没错 这件事里不存在正义
Huck's right. There is no justice on this one.
好人输了 白帽子没了
The good guys lose, and white hats burn.
我们完了
We are done.
*When I grew up and fell in love*
*I asked my lover, what lies ahead*
和你们共事很荣幸 真的
It's been an honor, truly.
帮帮忙
Do me a favor.
好好活着
Stay alive.
就这样了吗
So, this is it?
我们经历了这么多
After everything we've been through,
做出了那么多牺牲
the sacrifices we've made,
可还是没有得到正义
justice -- it all goes just out the window?
-结果呢 -大卫
- For what? - David...
结束了
It's over.
你们就像总统一样 为了救她对外开战
You're like the president, declaring war to save her.
但你们这样是不对的
You're making the wrong decision.
她不会喜欢这样的
She will not like this.
她不是这样的人
That's not how she's built.
为什么只有我一个人是明白人
How come nobody knows that but me?
她是我的家人 罗森
She's family, Rosen.
听我说
Look.
我们最好的证人已经死了
Our best witnesses are dead,
其他的特工都销声匿迹
and any other agents are underground.
但杰克依然还在 你自己保重吧
But Jake is still out there, so be safe.
您要见我吗
I was, uh, told you wanted to see me.
听说你要走了 我想道个别
I heard you were leaving and wanted to say goodbye.
现在已经说了
Well, now you have, so...
那再见了 总统先生
Bye, Mr. President.
赫敏
Harmony.
我知道你觉得梅莉对你一直不友善
I know you think that Mellie's been unkind to you,
她也确实是
and she has.
她很不友善
She's been very unkind.
但你要知道 她并不是
But you need to know that it's not because
觉得你给她带来耻辱和尴尬
she's ashamed of you or embarrassed.
其实她是嫉妒你
In fact, if anything, she's jealous.
嫉妒
Jealous?
嫉妒我吗
Of me?
那天 你♥爸♥爸为了和你妈妈在一起离开了家
The day your dad left to be with your mother,
这给梅莉留下了永远的伤痛
it opened a hole in Mellie's heart
让她始终无法释怀
that she has never been able to fill.
你所知的关于她的一切
And everything you know about her --
她的野心 激♥情♥
her ambition, her drive --
都是为了去填补那个空洞
it's all been an attempt to fill that void.
你所拥有的
You have what she wants
才是她最想拥有的
more than anything else in the world.
她对你的恶劣态度 她施加给你的伤痛
And the way she treats you, the pain she inflicts --
只是为了掩饰她的内心
it's just a way to hide her own.
*Will I be handsome*
*Will I be rich*
*I tell them tenderly*
*Que sera, sera*
*Que sera, sera*
再见
See you. Bye.
*Que sera*
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我应该做的
What I had to.
你会赢得这次竞选的 梅莉
You're gonna win this race, Mel.
当那天到来的时候 我会陪在你身边
And I'm gonna be right by your side when you do.
我们已经拿到了弹道测试报告
We got the ballistics report back.
结果呢
And?
在丽萨·霍夫曼房♥里找到的枪
And the gun we found at Lisa Hoffman's house matches
和15年前枪杀他丈夫的凶器吻合
the weapon that shot her husband 15 years ago.
爸爸 这是个好消息 你可以出去了
Dad, this is great news. We're gonna get you out of here.
我的人是在丽萨·霍夫曼家地下室的
My people found the gun in a file box
文件盒里找到的这把枪
in Lisa Hoffman's basement.
如果她枪杀丈夫后把枪藏在了那儿
If she hid it there after shooting her husband,
那这把枪就应该在地下室放了15年了
it had been sitting in that basement for 15 years.
你什么意思
So, what's your point?
我可能不如你一般了解特拉华州 议员
I don't know Delaware as well as you do, Congressman,
但我知道塞尔比维尔离大西洋
but I do know that Selbyville is less than 10 miles
只有不到10英里
from the Atlantic Ocean.
那边夏天很热 很潮湿
It gets hot there in the summers, humid.
丽萨·霍夫曼的地下室没有空调
There was no air-conditioning in Lisa Hoffman's basement,
而这把枪上没有生一点锈
and there's no rust on this gun.
弹道测试不应该这么匹配的
Those ballistics shouldn't have been a perfect match,
但它们确实对上了 也就是说
but they were, which means the gun
那把枪并没有在那个地下室放了15年
wasn't sitting in that basement for 15 years.
有人把它保管起来了
Someone kept it.
有人利用了这把枪
Someone took care of it.
故意把它放在了丽萨·霍夫曼的地下室
And someone planted it in Lisa Hoffman's house
让我的人找到了它
for my people to find.
我不知道你想说什么
I don't -- I don't know what you think.
我觉得丽萨两周前死于疾病
I think Lisa died two weeks ago of natural causes,
平凡的一生
a normal life.
她已经死了 即使被陷害杀夫
So it wouldn't affect her any to be framed
对她来说也毫无影响了
for the murder of her husband after her death.
我觉得你就是在等
I think you've been waiting
这样一个时机
for something like that to happen.
我觉得你是为了不让自己的父亲
And I don't think you want to see your father die
为了你曾做过的事去送死
for something that you did.
我...
Look, I --
闭嘴 不许再说了
Shut up. Not another word.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do this any longer.
闭上你的嘴 尼基
Shut the hell up, Nicky.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do this any longer.
你给我闭上嘴
You need to shut up.
我还是你父亲
I'm still your father.
你得听我的 你得尊重我
You need to do as you're told. You need to respect me.
明白了吗
You got that?
我不在乎你的头衔
I don't give a rat's ass about your title.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
你是我仅有的了
You're all I got.
你必须尊重我
And you need to respect me.
你得闭上你的嘴
And you need to shut the hell up.
他说 如果我想认罪 他就自杀
He told me he'd kill himself if I ever tried to confess.
我知道他是认真的 现在依然是
I knew he was serious, and I know he still is.
我自首 他会死
He'll die if I turn myself in.
我不去 他还是会死
He's gonna die if I don't.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do.
是我杀了他 奥利维亚
I killed that man, Olivia.
是我
I did it.
我很愤怒
I was angry.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表