剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
而且账号♥已经停用了
and the account's been shut down.
但好消息是
But the good news is,
肯定是那天派对上的某个人
it had to be one of these guys all of the fellas who were at the party.
我拨♥打♥了所有我关掉的手♥机♥
I pulled the numbers from all the cellphones I shut down
追踪了那晚所有和"与名媛共聚"
and tracked all the similar Tweets and Instagrams
相似的推文和照片
from that night -- #swagapalooza.
我觉得不乐观啊
I'm concerned about our future.
好吧 凯伦 有没有看着眼熟的家伙
Okay, Karen. So, do any of these boys look familiar?
你和谁上♥床♥了
Who did you have sex with?
我到的时候已经有点晕乎乎的了
Um, I-I was kind of buzzed when I got there.
我觉得其中一个是金发
One of them had blond hair, I-I think.
我也不知道 我们在房♥间里抽大♥麻♥
I don't know. We smoked in the bedroom.
之后的事我真的不太记得了
I don't remember much after that.
-是这个吗 -不是
- What about this one? - No.
-不是 -绝对不是这个
- No. - It definitely wasn't this guy.
这不是我穿的文胸
That's not the bra I had on.
不是这个
This one's a no.
好像是
Maybe.
-找到一个金发男了 -这个不是
- We've got a blond dude. - That's a no.
-不是他 -好
- This one's no. - Okay.
最后剩下的这四个
Try to look up these four, at least.
这个男生有纹身吗
Does this one have a tattoo?
右臂上有图腾纹样
Tribal band on his right bicep.
很经典的图案
Classy.
-是他 -奎恩 在这孩子
- That's him. - Quinn, go find this kid
想到把视频上传之前 找到他
before he has any idea to put that video online.
失望 这就是现在我脸上的表情
Disappointment -- that's the look you see on my face.
失望
Disappointment.
我对你很失望 汤姆
I'm disappointed in you, Tom.
你一直是我最得力的部下
You used to be one of my favorites.
他不是普通人
He's not your average target.
他曾是自己人
He's one of ours.
我让你把圣约翰的项上人头给我拿来
When I say bring me the head of John the Baptist,
就是让你一字不落地照办
I expect the head of John the Baptist.
你是我最能干的手下 不要给我找借口
I do not expect excuses, not from my golden boy.
拜托 他也曾是指挥官
He was Command, for god's sake.
他读过我的档案 清楚我的手段
He's read my file. He knows my moves.
我曾听令于他
I used to take orders from him.
你还给这份活儿设定了诸多限制
And with the parameters you have given me for the job,
这样干起来可不轻松 长官
this is not an easy task, sir.
汤姆 看着我
Tom, look at me.
看着我
Look at my face.
失望常常会变为沮丧
Disappointment often turns to frustration.
沮丧会变为厌恶
Frustration turns to resentment.
厌恶生愤怒
Resentment turns to anger.
愤怒变暴躁 暴躁后便是淡漠
Anger to rage. Rage to indifference.
一旦我变得不在乎了
And once I am indifferent,
我就会忘记
well, I will have forgotten
你曾是我最爱的部下
that you were ever one of my favorites,
我就会连你的脑袋都想要了
and I just may start wishing for your head, too.
必须除掉杰克·巴拉德
Jake Ballard needs to go.
我已经掐着点算了
I'm putting a clock on it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我在办了 长官
I'm on it, sir.
很好 不要让我失望
Good. Do not let me down.
别
I wouldn't.
这里人很多 你不想引起围观吧
Crowds -- you don't want to cause a scene.
我也不是来杀你的
And I'm not here to kill you,
不过从你和罗文刚刚的谈话看
but from the looks of your conversation with Rowan,
我应该杀了你为好
that'd probably be my best move.
在你对我动手前 先杀了你
You know, kill you before you kill me.
那是命令
Orders.
没错
Right.
是命令
Orders.
一旦我死了 你觉得接下来会发生什么
But what happens after I'm out of the way?
你觉得罗文会给
You think Rowan lets the only other person
唯一知道是他杀了总统儿子的人
who can link him to the death of the president's kid
留下活口吗
walk around free to tell tales?
脑膜炎菌
所以他才这么做
That's what this is about?
他在求自保 汤姆
He's covering his ass, Tom.
我首当其冲
I'm first.
然后就是你了
You're second.
你帮不了我
Well, you can't protect me from him.
至少能试试
I can try.
听着 也许你不相信我
Listen... you may not trust me,
但你心里清楚 你不能相信他
but you know you can't trust him.
要是你真的想杀我 别在今天
Well, if you do try to kill me, maybe not today.
今天天气太好了
It's gorgeous out.
我们先休息一下
Let's take a break.
有什么发现
What do you have?
凯伦只认出了视频中的一个男孩
Karen was only able to identify one of the boys in the video,
但我的团队已经在找他了
but my team is on him.
另一个也会找到的
We'll find the other one.
只是时间问题 我们会找到他
It's just a matter of time. We'll get him.
菲茨
Fitz?
我以为立刻把她送回寄宿学校
I thought sending her back to boarding school right away
是最好的决定
was the best thing.
让她尽快恢复正常生活
Get her back to normal as soon as possible,
专注学习 规律生活 重新工作
dig in, have a routine, back to work.
我以为这样会有用
I thought it would help.
埋首工作不一定是最好的方式
Burying yourself in work isn't always the best thing
当你失去挚爱的时候
when you lose someone.
远走他乡也不一定是最好的方式
Running away isn't always the best thing, either.
丽芙
Liv...
你去哪里了
Where did you go?
菲茨
Fitz...
你去哪里了
Where did you go?
你就这样 独自一人销声匿迹了两个月吗
You just...took off for two months, all alone?
我
I...
是的
Yes.
就是这样
I did.
我需要独自冷静一段时间
I needed some time alone.
发生这么多事 我只是想一个人静一静
After everything, I just needed to be alone.
这段时间你过得不容易
You were having a difficult time.
我们都过得不容易
We were all having a difficult time.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
关于你母亲的事
About your mother.
不必
No.
她干了那么可怕的事
She did a terrible thing.
不必道歉
Don't apologize.
她毁了你的家庭
She ruined your family.
也毁了我的家庭
She ruined my family.
她毁了我们
She ruined us.
面对如此艰难的听证会
You fought your way through a very difficult
正在播出
司法部长大卫·罗森节节胜利
作为民♥主♥党人 您一路披荆斩棘
confirmation process as a democrat.
您帮助总统通过了枪♥支♥管制法案
You delivered the president his Gun-Control Bill.
两党参议员
Senators from both sides of the aisle
联邦地方法♥院♥法官
亨利·斯巴克斯
享年63岁
似乎都对你俯首帖耳
seem to be bowing down before you.
所以罗森部长 我想问的是
So, Attorney General Rosen, I have to ask...
您的秘诀是什么
what's your secret?
阿什莉 若说我有什么才能
You know, Ashley, if I have a talent,
那就是我很会说服别人
it's that I'm able to convince people
让他们决定支持哪一方
which side of the argument they need to be on.
秘诀
Secrets?
我没什么秘诀
I don't really have any.
罗森
Rosen.
你好啊
Oh, hi.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表