剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
So I kept it.
现在我知道为什么了
And now I know why --
因为我应该把它送给你
Because I was supposed to give it to you.
我不想要你送的戒指
I don't want a ring from you.
别把它想成一个戒指
Don't think of it as a ring.
不要觉得它是
Don't think of it as...
你不用爱我
You don't have to love me.
你不用回到我身边
You don't have to come back to me.
但如果你可以戴上它
But if you could wear this,
如果我知道你一直戴着它
if I could know that you were wearing this,
那么即使你恨我 我也会相信
then even if you hate me, I'll know...
我们会没事的
we'll be okay.
我会知道你一直都在
I'll know you're out there.
朵儿贝贝 那是它的名字
Doux Bebe? That's its name?
你想叫它什么都可以
You can call it whatever you want.
在英语里 朵儿贝贝是甜心宝贝的意思
In English, Doux Bebe means "Sweet baby," so...
你想让我叫一个戒指甜心宝贝
You want me to call a ring "Sweet baby"?
我只希望你开心
I just want you to be happy.
我永远也不会恨你的
I could never hate you.
我得
I should...
丽芙
Liv.
我得替塞勒斯请你帮个忙
I need to ask you for something for Cyrus.
任何事
Anything.
话别说得太早了 看这个
Don't say that till you've seen it.
莎莉·兰斯顿 我们需要个筹码
Sally Langston -- we're gonna need a bargaining chip.
你背着我去找了梅莉
You went around my back to Mellie.
是的
I did.
好棋
Nice move.
副总统夫人 谢谢你接见我
Mrs. Vice President. Thank you for seeing me.
不用这么客气 波普小姐
No need to be so formal, Ms. Pope.
我现在只是普通的莎莉了
It's just plain, old "Sally" now.
我想跟你谈谈周日上节目的客人
I'd like to talk to you about Sunday's guest.
菲利普·里德 那个证明
Phillip Reed, the piece of fluff who proves
塞勒斯·比尼的生活作风
that Cyrus Beene's living arrangement
和其为人一样空洞浮夸的英俊小伙子
is as bogus and empty as the man himself?
你现在没上电视 莎莉
You're not on camera, Sally.
亥伯龙出版公♥司♥五分钟后会来洽谈出书事宜
Hyperion is calling about a book deal in five minutes.
你应当合理利用这段时间 波普小姐
You should use this time wisely, Ms. Pope.
你了解我的工作 你到底想要什么
You know what I do, so what do you want?
因为这 这不可能是你的目的
Because this -- this can't be it.
你差点坐上了总统的宝座
You were almost the president of this country,
现在你却要呆在一个周播废话节目里
and now you're signing up with the weekly gasbags?
-这可说不通 -我受到了冒犯
- It doesn't make sense. - I take offense to that,
特别是这话还是一个
especially coming from a woman
毁誉通奸者的雇来的女骗子说的
who's nothing but a shill for defilers and fornicators.
在选举期间
During the election,
国内问题上你的选票领先菲茨
polls had you ahead of Fitz on domestic issues.
在家庭价值观上 你更超过了他
Family values -- you demolished him.
事实上 他的选票
In fact, the only area
只在一个领域领先 外交政策
he polled ahead of you was foreign policy.
这算是性别歧视吗 可能是
Was it sexism? Probably.
但让你做两年国务卿
But that's nothing a couple years
这个问题就迎刃而解了
as Secretary of State can't fix.
国务卿
Secretary of State?
那个男人希望我从地球上彻底消失
That man doesn't want me on this planet,
-怎么可能会拉我入阁 -他签字同意了
- much less in his cabinet. - He signed off on it.
莎莉 想想看
Sally, think about it --
和伊朗面对面交锋
Going toe-to-toe with Iran,
和普♥京♥在西伯利亚一同
playing hardball with Putin
骑马度假时拿出强硬态度
on a horseback ride through Siberia.
现在还来得及
It's not too late.
你还是可以被选为
You can still be the first
美♥利♥坚♥合众国第一位女性总统的
elected female president of the United States.
但是你花越多的时间在电视采访上
But the longer you spend in the world of talking heads,
美国选民越不把你当回事
the less the American voter will take you seriously.
你好像觉得这些都是表面工作
You seem to think that this is all some sort of act,
是西天取经路上的一个驿站
a way station on the road back to Calvary.
但这就是西天 我已经到了
But this is Calvary. I've arrived.
我拥有了我想要的
I have what I want --
每周都有四百万观众收看的电视节目
television show that reaches nearly 4 million viewers a week,
是电波里的天字第一号♥讲坛
a bully pulpit on the airwaves,
一个我终于能说出自己心声的地方
a place where my voice is finally being heard.
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
要想把这个国家引上正途
There are other ways to move this country
还有别的办法
in the right direction that do not involve
而且不需要身在白宫那一点小地方
the three square miles around the Washington Mall.
就是那儿
Right there --
那才是真正的权力之座
that is the real seat of power.
这就是我该待的地方
I'm exactly where I need to be,
这就是我该做的事
doing exactly what I want to do.
失礼了 我得去接个电♥话♥
Now, if you'll excuse me, I do have to take that call.
被莎莉轰出来了吗
Struck out with Sally?
我说服不了她放弃访谈
I couldn't convince her to pull the interview.
我还不想离开这里
Well, I'm not ready to leave this place yet.
虽然我有点讨厌这些木隔板 但是...
The wood paneling is oppressive, but --
还有别的办法
There is another option.
我们可以跟媒体说 是迈克尔背着你偷♥情♥
We can tell the press Michael cheated on you,
把你塑造成一个惨被抛弃的伤心人
make you a jilted lover with a broken heart --
全面强调你是受害者
play the victim card and play it hard.
我不希望这样 塞
It's not my favorite idea, Cy.
我不觉得他是个坏人
I don't think he's a bad person.
我觉得他是 他毁了我的生活
I do. I think he's ruined my life.
我觉得他是罪有应得
I think he gets what he deserves.
他得好长时间都低着头做人了
It'll take him years to recover.
媒体不会放过他的
The press will destroy him.
正好
Exactly.
我和他父母进餐...
So...this dinner with his parents --
把餐厅地点放出去 给我们安排个靠窗的座
leak the location. Seat us near a window.
媒体都通知到位
Make sure there are pics and press.
这样的话若是我被伤心了
It'll make me even more sympathetic
大家会更同情我的
when my heart is broken.
丽芙 这主意真好 绝了
Oh, Liv, this is good. This is very, very good.
你想想清楚
But to be clear,
你就为了自保而把迈克尔扔进狼群
you'll be throwing Michael to the wolves to save yourself.
我还不想离开这里
I'm not ready to leave this place yet.
不敢相信你们来了
I can't believe you're here.
他们说你们来的时候
When they told me you were coming,
我简直不敢相信自己的耳朵
I-I couldn't believe it,
你们真的太好了
but...you look great, both of you.
你们还好吗 家里还好吗
How are you? H-how's everything?
工作怎么样了
How's -- how's work?
你父亲三年前就退休了
Your father retired three years ago.
我都不知道
I di-- I didn't know.
我爸爸是高中的橄榄球教练
Dad coached high-school football.
干了多久 35年吗
For how long, dad, 35 years?
11年全国冠军
11 state championships.
还有两个孩子当上了职业球手
He sent two of his kids pro.
是三个
Three.
真厉害 安布鲁索先生
That's very impressive, Mr. Ambruso.
他们非得这样吗
Do they have to do that?
一会儿就好
They'll be wrapping up soon.
这是为了塞勒斯的工作
It's for Cyrus' job.
我知道是为了什么
Yeah, I know what it's for.
人人都知道
Everybody knows what it's for --
家里人都知道 全国人都知道了
everybody back home, the whole country.
你俩觉得自己不会遭报应吗
You two think you're getting away with something,
-这就是你们的报应 -好了 文森特
- but we know what this is. - Okay, Vincent --
我们是同意过来了 比尼先生
Now, we agreed to come here, Mr. Beene,
但那些钱还不够
but they're not paying us enough
他们可没说会把我们和你们的照片登出来
to have our picture taken with you two
好像我们能和睦相处似的
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表