剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Sometimes I pretend you say nice, normal things when I call.
-你想怎么样 -你知道我想要什么
- What do you want? - You know what I want,
-因为你的目的和我一样 -我说了
- 'Cause you want the same thing. - Like I said...
说自己忙吗
Are you busy?
听着 我今晚去找你
Listen, I'll come over,
带着一瓶好酒
I'll bring a fancy bottle of wine
这应该能打动你了吧
that I'll pretend is transformative.
酩酊过后你可以对我为所欲为
You'll get tipsy and use my body in whatever way you want,
无论多少次都行
as many times as you want.
一切都好商量
Conversation optional.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别说对不起
Don't be sorry. Come on.
我得挂了
I have to go.
通话结束 无法定位
-开个价吧 -什么价
- Name your price. - Price?
让玛丽·彼得森退休
To release Mary Peterson from duty,
忘记她的存在 好让她继续她的生活
to forget she exists, to allow her to go on with her life.
玛丽·彼得森 她在这儿买♥♥过肉吗
Mary Peterson? Does she buy meat here?
你可能不知道我是谁
You probably don't know who I am, but --
我才不在乎你是谁
I don't care to know who you are.
现在你面前有两条路
But this can go one of two ways.
第一条路 也是最好走的路
The first way, the easy way,
就是你报个价
involves you saying a number --
10万 20万
$100,000, maybe $200,000,
多了我可不会再给了
although I wouldn't push your luck,
总之就是你的心理价位
just some number that makes you comfortable
也能让我的客户安享晚年
and allows my client to enjoy her retirement.
另一条路 难走的路
The other way, the complicated way,
就是我打电♥话♥给司法部长
involves me calling in favors with the Attorney General,
或是中情局的朋友 或是更不择手段的人
my friends at the CIA, and people far darker, dirtier,
让你根本找不到的人
and deep underground that you can't possibly find them
来让你生不如死
to make your life a living hell.
但是结果永远是一样的
But the result is always the same --
玛丽·彼得森不再为你
Mary Peterson doesn't work for you
或你的政♥府♥工作了
or your government anymore.
有些人只会虚张声势 有些人则行而不言
Some people have bark, some people have bite.
而我敢说敢做
I have both.
你选哪条路呢 柯什焦
So which is it, Kostya?
维尔霍扬斯克镇 你听着熟悉吗
Are you familiar with the town of Verkhoyansk?
我猜你当然不会
No reason you would, I guess.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥的一个小镇
It's a small town in Russia where they send political exiles
他们把罪犯流放于此至死
to die for their crimes.
那是地球上最冷的地方
It's the coldest place on earth.
同样是我的家
It's also my home.
还是孩子的时候 我就帮克格勃
As a kid, I used to help the KGB
把冻死的尸体从监狱里拉出来
drag the frozen bodies out of the prison.
我深知叛徒的下场
I know what happens to traitors.
所以 你得原谅我
So, you have to pardon me
不被某些女士和她的走狗吓得尿裤子
if I'm not afraid of some lady and her mutt.
叛徒的下场是死 奥利维亚女士
Traitors die, Ms. Olivia.
这是罪有应得
As they should.
确保你的客户知道这点
Be sure you remind your client of this.
他是一个真正的信徒 他不会被收买♥♥
He's a true believer. He can't be bought.
我从小到大从未受过宗教影响
You know, I was raised without religion,
可直到我遇了我的丈夫 他会去教堂
but when I met my husband, he went to church.
起初 我只是陪他
At first, I just went along with him
因为我喜欢他
because I liked my husband.
我非常喜欢他 我爱他
I liked him very much. I loved him.
我也爱着我的女儿
And I loved my daughter.
我喜欢又成为家庭的一员
I loved being part of a family again.
因为司机酒驾 他们三年前去世了
They died three years ago -- drunk driver.
那种死亡 来得很快
When people die like that, it's quick.
可之后
But afterwards,
葬礼过后 一切都停滞不前
after the funerals, nothing is quick.
度日如年
Time stood still.
我深有体会
I had all this time.
我以前从未想过
I'd never really thought before
我那些年所做的一切
about all the jobs I'd had over the years,
那么多死在我手上的人
all the people I killed,
那么多的父亲
people who were someone's father,
那么多的母亲 那么多的丈夫
someone's mother, someone's husband.
我仍会去教堂 一如既往
I still go to church. I go all the time.
我会祈祷
And I pray.
我祈求上帝宽恕我
I pray to god for forgiveness
为了我双手沾过的所有鲜血
for all the blood that's on my hands.
我不能杀了这个人
I can't kill this man.
我不能再杀人了
I can't kill anyone.
我已经不再是当年了
I'm just not... it's not who I am anymore.
-拜托了 -没事的
- Please. - It's okay.
我们会找到出路 结束这一切的
We will find a way out of this, and we will shut this down.
-那最近的民调呢 -不太乐观
- And the latest polls? - Not good.
大多数美国人认为让第♥一♥夫♥人♥担任议员
Most americans still think it would be inappropriate
并不是一个恰当的选择
for a first lady to hold elected office.
不恰当但也没有违法
Inappropriate but not illegal.
我们已经在向公众传递这一信息了
Yeah, well, we've tried to get that message across, sir.
大卫·罗森在解释它的合法性
We've got David Rosen out there right now.
看起来也没有能够扭转大众的观念
It still doesn't seem like we're changing any minds.
我们还有什么办法么
What else can we do?
我觉得可以让人上莎莉的节目
I think it's time to send someone on Sally's show,
直接向公众发表讲话
speak to the country directly,
指出她的观点是反女权主义的
call her out on her anti-feminist views,
一次性致她于死地
you know, put her in her place for once and for all.
好 让莉兹·诺斯今晚上她的节目
Good. Let's get Liz North on it tonight.
你不觉得让一个男人来做这事会更好吗
Sir, don't you think a man would be better?
我自知我不应该这么说
I know. I hate myself for saying that.
我这样说我自己都快吐了
I threw up in my mouth a little bit for saying that,
但是我们都明白 如果莎莉的观众
but we both know if Sally's audience hears a woman
听见一个女人以女权为名来维护第♥一♥夫♥人♥
defending the first lady on the basis of feminism,
他们马上就会换台
well, they'll just turn the channel.
但是同样的话从一个男人口里说出来
But if they hear a man saying those same things...
这个人不能是我 我就是问题所在
Well, it can't be me. I'm the problem.
对 不能是你 但是...
No, it can't be you. But...
你们这是在开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding.
谢谢 罗德里克
Thank you, Roderick.
你找到杰克了吗
So, did you find Jake?
他们都销声匿迹了
They've gone underground.
我给你女儿打了电♥话♥ 可惜她没上钩
I called your daughter, but she wouldn't bite.
或许现在她会了
Maybe now she will?
我不可能为你老婆辩护的
I cannot go out there and defend your wife to the country!
你能 而且你会这样做
You can, and you will.
我都不认为这样是对的
I don't believe it's right.
那就假装它是对的
Then pretend you do!
他们会看穿我的
They'll see right through me!
看在老天的份上 塞勒斯
For the love of god, Cyrus!
支 持 她
Get...on...board!
是出了什么事吗 总统先生
Has something happened, Sir?
是出了什么变故
Has there been a change?
还是有什么我没发现的事情
Is there something I'm not seeing?
你不需要她在参议院为你投票
You don't need her vote in the Senate.
莉兹·诺斯抓到你什么把柄了吗
Does Liz North have something on you?
没有
No.
你正在浪费你的政♥治♥资本
Because you're wasting a lot of political capital.
是有什么难言之隐你不能告诉我吗
Is there some reason and you can't tell me?
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me if you can't tell me.
是和奥利维亚有关吗
Is it Olivia-related?
我在想你这样做的出发点是什么
'Cause I'm -- I'm looking for some sort of angle here!
不是 塞 没有什么出发点
No, Cy, there's no angle.
也没有议程 我只是在支持我的妻子
There's no agenda. I'm supporting my wife.
你也要
And you are, too.
你今晚就去上那个节目
You will go on this program tonight,
你会为梅莉竞选议员辩护
You will defend Mellie's senate run,
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表