剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
艾比·惠兰
Abby Whelan.
我要你去查清楚杰克怎么了
I need you to find out what happened to Jake.
你也好 奥利维亚
Hello to you, too, Olivia.
杰克失踪了
Jake's missing.
我查到他最后出现在白宫
The last place I tracked him to was the White House.
-我要你去 -我听见了很多"我要你"
- I need you to... - I'm hearing a lot of "I needs,"
你似乎是在请我帮忙
which sounds like you're asking for a favor.
-你竟然要请我帮忙吗 -艾比
- Are you asking me for a favor, Liv? - Abby...
因为我只帮朋友的忙
Because I reserve my favors for my friends.
艾比 现在别闹
Abby, not now.
你去查清楚杰克到底怎么了
Go find out what's going on with Jake,
白宫为什么会扣留他 还有正在对他做什么
why they have him, what they're doing to him.
我不再听令于你了
I don't take orders from you anymore.
有什么事
Ugh. What do you want?
我昨晚喝醉了 醉后给你打了电♥话♥
I was drunk last night. I drunk-dialed.
我向你道歉
I apologize.
我接受你的道歉 我要挂电♥话♥了
Apology accepted. I have to go now.
除非你同意和我共进午餐
It's not a proper apology
否则都不算个正式的道歉
unless there's lunch involved.
这些天你一定有很多人
There must be a lot of people
需要一一道歉
you need to apologize to these days,
快找他们去吧
so take one of them instead.
你应该起立
You should stand.
起立迎接总统 比尔
You stand for the president, Bill.
先生
Sir.
游戏结束了 比尔
Game over, Bill.
后面我来接手
I'll take it from here.
罗文想要杀我
Rowan tried to kill me.
他炸了我的车 所以我说服汤姆叛变
He blew up my car, so I turned Tom.
至少我认为我做到了
Or at least I thought I did.
我来见你是因为他给我打电♥话♥了 他很害怕
I came to see you because he called me. He was scared.
不过我猜是罗文抓住他的把柄了
But I guess Rowan got to him.
或者这是个旨在陷害我的圈套
Or maybe it was all a con to get to me
再或者 我也不清楚
or... I don't know.
但是我并没有杀害你儿子 你是知道的对吧
But I didn't kill your son. You know that, right?
你有55小时都滴水未进了
You've gone 55 hours without food and water?
这也太久了 你得吃点东西
That's too long. You should eat something.
吃吧
Eat!
快吃吧
Come on. Eat.
你还唱歌♥ 真的假的
You were singing. Really?
奥蒂斯·雷丁的歌♥[美国灵魂乐歌♥手]
Otis Redding.
什么歌♥
What song?
《坐在湾边的港口》
"Sit on the dock of the bay."
是首好歌♥
Good song.
♪坐在湾边的港口♪
♪Sittin' on the dock of the bay♪
♪看潮水退去♪
♪Watchin' the tide roll away♪
是得想办法消磨时间
Got to pass the time somehow.
好吃吗
Is that good?
还是你想吃点别的
Or do you want something else?
我可以叫他们给你拿点别的
I could have them get you something else.
-不用 挺好的 -那很好
- No, it's good. - Oh, that's great
因为我希望你能吃饱喝足
because I want you to be fully hydrated and on a full stomach
再签了这份认罪书
when you sign your confession.
我们可不想有人说
We don't want anyone saying
你签字时虚弱到无法独♥立♥思考
that you weren't in possession of your full faculties
或者说你是被逼才签字的 对吧
or that you were coerced, do we?
我想知道你为什么杀了我儿子
I want to know why you killed my son.
不是我杀的
I didn't kill your son.
我没杀你儿子 菲茨
I didn't kill your son, Fitz.
菲茨 是罗文干的
Fitz, it was Rowan.
我一直在找他的把柄 自从我...
I've been hunting Rowan since I got --
自从你和丽芙旅行回来吗
Since you got back from your trip with Liv?
天哪
Oh, man.
我的天哪 我完蛋了
oh, my god. I am screwed.
从我和她上♥床♥那一刻起
You have been waiting for this moment
你就一直在等待这个时机
from the second I got in bed with her.
你一直在等 我在这是...
You've been waiting. I'm here be--
是因为她
because of her.
真♥相♥是什么根本无所谓 对吗
It doesn't matter what the truth is, does it?
唯一的重要的
The only thing that matters
是我把手放在了你认为不该放的地方
is that I put my hands where you think they don't belong,
于是我成了阶下囚
and now I'm in chains.
你杀了我儿子
You killed my son.
我也要让你不得好死
I am going to have you destroyed.
我要看你在电椅上烧焦
I'm gonna watch you fry in the electric chair,
之后我会开个派对庆祝
and I'm gonna have a party when it happens.
你是个正派的人
You are a decent human being.
你是个好人
You are a good person.
我知道 是因为她爱你
I know this because she loves you.
如果你不是个好人
If you were not a good person,
这会儿应该在揍我的脸
you would be down here pummeling my face in.
我也不会被囚禁在政♥府♥机构里
I would not be in the possession of a government agency.
而是被丢在某个阴沟里
I would be in a ditch somewhere.
没人会关心我的死期和吃喝
No one would be worried about the timeline of my food and drink.
而是把我丢在乱坟岗
I would be in an unmarked grave by now.
你是个好人
You're one of the good guys!
她管这叫戴白帽子的
She calls them White Hats.
你可能不觉得 但你的确是
You don't think you are, but...you are.
所以她才爱你
It's why she loves you.
我也是好人 所以她也爱我
I'm one, too. It's why she loves me.
上楼去吧
You need to go upstairs
冷静一下 好好考虑
and sit your ego down and really think --
好好想一想我说的话
think about this and realize
之后你会发现绝不可能是我♥干♥的
that there is no possible way I could have done this.
不是我 你儿子不是我杀的
It wasn't me. I didn't kill your son.
还要我和你说多少遍 别再跟踪我们了
How many times do I have to tell you to stop stalking us?!
-对不起 -我请求过你
- I'm sorry. - I have begged,
恳求过你 还报过警
I have pleaded, I have called the cops on you.
你想让我申请一张限制令吗
Do you want me to get a restraining order?
因为我现在就报♥警♥ 我对天发誓
Because I will call the cops again right now, I swear to god.
必须有个了断
This has to stop!
对不起 金 对不起
I'm sorry, Kim. I'm sorry.
我要见哈维 好吗
I need to see Javi, okay?
我要见我儿子
I need to see my son.
见了哈维你就不再这样了吗
You'll stop if you can see Javi?
我只想见见我儿子
I just want to see my son.
然后就离开 好吗
I'll go away, okay?
让我见见他就行
Just let me see my son.
今天晚上可以吗
Can you come back tonight?
可以
Yes.
好
Okay.
今晚再来 那时候就能见到哈维了
Come back tonight, and you can see Javi then.
-夫人 -劳伦 两点半了
- Ma'am! - Lauren, it's 2:30.
车队怎么还没来
Why isn't the motorcade out front?
夫人...
Well, ma'am...
他人呢
Where is he?
他不在 夫人
He's not here, ma'am.
-劳伦 我丈夫呢 -他...
- Lauren, where's my husband? - He's...
他没空
he's unavailable.
夫人 他有约了
Ma'am, he had an appointment.
不可能 因为现在是两点半
Well, that can't be because it's 2:30
这个时候他应该在我们死去的儿子杰瑞墓前
2:30 is when we visit the grave of our dead son, Jerry.
知道吗
See?
清楚地写在日程上
It's right here on the schedule --
每天两点半至三点总统待在居住区
2:30 to 3:00 blocked out every day POTUS is in residence.
每天如此 他上楼并对我说
Every day, he comes upstairs and says,
"梅莉 我们走吧"
"Mellie, are you ready to go?"
每天如此 日程上写着呢
Every day, right here on the schedule.
你看见了吗 你识字吗
You see that? Can you read?
识字是最起码的 劳伦
Reading is fundamental, Lauren.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表