剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
他们想让我们输
They want us to fail.
总而言之
Anyway, uh...
我委托人的论点在于
it's the contention of my client
在17日晚上...
that on the night of the 17th...
抱歉
Sorry.
嘴有点干
Mouth's a little dry.
您强行侵犯了她
...you forced yourself on her sexually,
甚至在她大声尖叫以后
even going so far as to hit her in the face
您还击打了她的面部 是吗 长官
when she began screaming. Is that correct, sir?
-不 -你否认自己与她发生过性关系吗
- No. - Do you deny having sex with her?
上将 请回答我的问题
Admiral, I asked you a question.
请提醒你的客人 对方律师
You might want to remind your guest, counselor,
这是军事审讯
that this is a military proceeding
她无权提问
and she has no standing here.
您是否在我们提到的那个夜晚
Did you or did you not have sexual intercourse
与我的委托人发生了性关系
with my client on the night in question?
-长官 -这个国家有很多敌人
- Sir? - This country has a lot of enemies.
大部分在国外
Most of them are overseas,
但有些就在我们国家之内
but some of them are right here on our own shores.
而坐在你身边的那位女士 律师
And that woman sitting next to you, counselor,
就是其中一员
she's one of them --
一个唯恐天下不乱
a barnacle on the ass of every loser
造谣生事的犬儒之辈
with a mouth big enough to say "Boo-hoo."
-长官 -不
- Sir -- - No.
我没有与你的委托人发生性关系
I did not have sexual intercourse with your client.
在她称此事发生的当晚 我甚至不在舰上
I wasn't even on the ship the night she said this happened.
霍利说他那晚不在船上
Hawley says he wasn't on the ship that night.
说自己在基地里 但他在撒谎
Claims he was on the base, but he's lying.
他知道 他的幕僚长也知道
He knows it. His Chief of Staff knows it.
-我们也知道 -那就证明出来
- We know it. - So let's prove it.
每个船员都有安全徽章
Every sailor has a security badge,
基地里也全是检查站
and there are checkpoints all over that base.
我们应该能根据霍利上将的每次刷♥卡♥记录
We should be able to track Admiral Hawley's movements
-追踪他的活动 -我去让我们的天才律师
- swipe by swipe. - I'll have our awesome lawyer
对基地的安全记录提出正式查看申请
make a formal request for the base's security logs.
艾比
Abby.
我想帮忙 虽然不应该
I want to help. I'm not supposed to.
但我不能就干站在发言台上
But I can't just stand there on that podium
假装自己对此毫无意见
and pretend I don't have an opinion on this.
请坐
Have a seat.
艾米
Amy.
慢点说
Slow down.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
你还好吗
You okay?
怎么了 发生什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
你得帮帮我 好吗
You have to do something for me, okay?
好的 只要你有需要 任何事都可以
Yes. Anything. Whatever you need.
我要下船
I have to get off the ship.
我得打掉这个孩子
I need you to get me an abortion.
还有谁知道这事
Who else knows about this?
-你还告诉了谁 -没别人了
- Who else have you told? - No one.
如果上将发现我怀孕了
If the admiral finds out that I'm pregnant,
我有实实在在的证据...
that there's actual physical proof...
你得帮帮我
You have to help me.
这是我的工作 所以我得告诉你
I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't tell you
如果你能等上几周
that if you could just wait a few weeks
-再去手术 -几周
- before you have the procedure... - Weeks?
八周以后 我们就可以检验DNA
At eight weeks, we can test the DNA
把检验结果作为出庭证据
and use it against him in court.
我们就能胜诉了 我们就能为你伸张正义了
We can win this. We can get you justice.
我做不到 我很抱歉
Oh, I can't. I'm sorry.
我没法怀着这个男人的骨肉...
I can't spend another second with that man's...
我现在就要打掉
I need to do it now.
你得把我弄下船
You have to get me off the ship.
好
Absolutely.
我的士兵告诉我
One of my men informed me
有一个平民未经许可就登上了军舰
that there was a civilian on board without permission.
我是来拜访客户的
I'm visiting my client.
我们有我们的规章制度
There are rules, regulations, protocols.
你不能就这样乱闯海军军舰
You don't just pop onto a U.S. Navy vessel.
我当然明白
Understood, of course.
我到这儿来是为了接我的客户
I was just here picking my client up
到我的办公室进行谈话
to bring her back to my office for a meeting.
我觉得不行
I don't think that'll be possible.
马丁少尉是我们行动的一份子
Ensign Martin is integral to our operation,
而她现在已经擅离职守了
and she has some duties she's neglecting at the moment.
回到你的岗位上
Back to work.
希望他没伤得太重
It's better if he's not too damaged.
你懂我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
懂
I do.
我能和他待一会吗
Think I can have some time with him?
等我回来的时候
When I get back here,
我希望看到他还是这个样子
I want him in the same condition as when I left.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
我会解开你的手
I'm gonna untie one of your hands.
如果做什么傻事 我就开枪
If you do anything unfriendly, I will shoot you.
如果想用这瓶啤酒自杀
If you try to kill yourself with this beer bottle,
我就朝你某个部位开枪
I will shoot you in a place that requires you
让你余生都得穿着尿不湿
to wear a diaper for the rest of your life.
如果你想杀了我
And if you try to kill me, well...
杀我一次 我的耻辱
Kill me once... shame on me.
杀我两次
Kill me twice...
这是本地的啤酒
It's domestic.
不咋的 但让我想起了服役的时候
Not that good, but it reminds me of being in the navy.
廉价啤酒 漂亮姑娘
Cheap beer, beautiful women.
干杯
Cheers.
这种好警♥察♥坏警♥察♥的招数对我没用
This good cop/bad cop dance is wasted on me.
你不打算告诉我狐尾草计划是什么
You're not gonna tell me what Foxtail is.
我不打算告诉你任何事
I'm not gonna tell you anything.
没问题
Oh, that wasn't a question.
我知道你什么都不会告诉我的
I know you're not gonna tell me anything.
那你还来干嘛
Then why are you here?
我也不知道
I don't know.
大概是出于好奇吧
Curious, I guess.
从来没见过罗文手下的其他人
Never met any of Rowan's others before.
你呢
You?
也没有
No.
不过他经常谈起他们
No, he talked about them.
他喜欢谈起他们
Oh, he loved to talk about them.
经常是我没达到他的期望的时候
Mostly when I wasn't living up to expectation.
我也经常
Which for me was constantly.
当然 他们都非常完美
They, of course, were all perfect.
绝对忠心 不问任何问题
Completely loyal. Never questioning.
我知道
I know.
我曾经想过 如果他们都那么完美
I was always like, "If they were all so perfect,
那为什么他们全都死了 为什么
then why are they all dead?" Why...
他们能完美到什么地步
How perfect could they have been?
我曾经以为他是在编故事
I used to think he was making them up.
认为你是传说中的人 直到我遇见了你
Thought you were some kind of myth...till I met you.
他希望你这样认为 希望你去胡思乱想
Yeah, he wants you to think that. Wants you to wonder.
他谈起你的时候
He talks about you differently
和谈起其他人的时候不一样
than he talks about the others.
就好像他很想你
Like he misses you.
他是我生命中最像父亲的人
He was the closest thing to a father I ever had.
我也是
Me too.
他刻薄得像条蛇
I mean, he was mean as a snake.
对 虐待成性的死家伙
Oh, yeah. Sadistic son of a bitch.
疯狗一条
Crazy mama jamma.
什么时候你才能有点志气
"When will you raise your ambitions..."
让我满意一次
"to meet my standards?"
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表