剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
This one. This is one of my favorites.
丽芙
Liv.
-跟我一起跳舞 -但是...
- Dance with me. - But --
他已经走了 我们不关心
He's gone. We don't care.
放手吧
Let it go.
丽芙
Liv!
闭嘴跳舞吧
Shut up and dance.
天哪 我好爱你
Man, do I love you.
我想要佛蒙特的菲茨
I want Vermont with Fitz.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
我也想要阳光下的你
I also want the sun with you.
所以...
So...
我不是在做出选择
I'm not choosing.
我不是选择杰克 也不是选择菲茨
I'm not choosing Jake. I'm not choosing Fitz.
我选自己
I choose me.
我选择奥利维亚
I'm choosing Olivia.
现在 奥利维亚正在跳舞
And right now, Olivia is dancing.
我在跳舞 杰克 我好自♥由♥
I'm dancing, Jake. I'm free.
所以你要么跟我一起跳舞
Now, you can dance with me
要么离开我的舞池
or you can get off my dance floor.
我自己一个人跳没关系
I'm fine dancing alone.
我从没在钢琴上跟人做过爱
I've never had sex on top of the piano.
会冷吗
Cold?
会很滑吧
Mm, slippery.
我去拿条毯子
I'll get a blanket.
你不要动哦
Don't move.
我还能去哪里
Where would I go?
要不我再拿个枕头吧 当垫子用
Maybe I'll grab a pillow. For cushion.
我觉得我们是不是该在钢琴边上做啊
I'm thinking maybe we should do it against the piano.
万一我们俩都爬到钢琴上
Because if we both climb on that thing
把那玩意儿压垮了怎么办...
and it comes crashing down...
第一 声音会很大
Well, one -- very loud.
第二 会很疼 而且不好向救护人员解释
And two -- painful and hard to explain to the paramedics.
但是我还是愿意试试
But, hey, I'm willing to go for it,
不过我们俩都精力旺盛
but we are very athletic,
我跟你说 我们绝对能搞坏一架钢琴的
I'm telling you -- we could break a piano.
或者说我是不是太自信了
Or am I being an optimist?
丽芙
Liv?
告诉我 总统先生
Tell me, Mr. President.
这个世界上有什么
What's the one thing in the world
你离开就活不了了
you can't live without?
有什么 如果我们夺走
The one thing that, if it were taken away from you,
你会不惜一切夺回来
you would do everything in your power to get back?
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你现在觉得这场战争如何 总统先生
How you likin' that war now, sir?
丽芙
Liv?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表