剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I need to concentrate here.
我们不仅会失去丽芙 还会因此都进监狱的
...we lose Liv, and we all go to jail.
-大卫 你出去吧 -不 我受够了
- David, outside. - Nope, I'm done!
我也想帮丽芙 但这是我的工作
I want to help Liv, but it's my ass --
好了 我不知道这个正义小子
Okay, I don't know how long Little Lawman
能消停多久
will be out of earshot,
所以我就长话短说了
so I'm gonna say this fast --
计划有变
we got a change in plans.
计划有变吗
Change in plans?
刚刚我说那人是古斯塔沃
That guy I said was Gustavo?
但其实那只是一个
That's just some idiot
自以为能偷走古斯塔沃钱的笨蛋
who thought he could steal Gustavo's money.
他正和三个同伙一起
He's in there with three of his friends.
门口应该有守卫
Probably got a guard at the door keeping watch.
他们会以为你是来卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的
They think they're buying a kilo of coke from you today.
你说古斯塔沃能让我们参加丽芙的竞拍
You said Gustavo was gonna get us into Liv's auction.
他会的
He will.
但他的价码是这三个人的人头
But he wants those men dead as payment,
只有这样你才能得到你想要的 亲爱的
and you only get when you give, baby.
我不了解你 但我知道你懂这个道理的
I don't know you all that well, but I know you know that.
这就能救出丽芙吗
And this will get Liv back?
是的
Yes.
好
Okay.
我和你一起
I'm going in with you.
不 我可以的
No. I got this.
-我一直打给你 -现在不行
- I've been calling you. - Not now.
再坚持一下 我们就会没事了
Just hold fast, and we'll come out of this.
伊丽莎白 快点啊 大家都在等着呢
Elizabeth! Come on. We're waiting.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
他们是不是要让伊丽莎白举证我
Are they trying to get Elizabeth to testify against me?
都结束了 亲爱的 你输了
It's over, honey. You lost.
人人都这么说
People keep telling me that.
西厢这些天
There's a lot of negativity
坏消息不断
coming out of the west wing these days.
但我还有你 宝贝
But I still got you, babe.
如果他们不放过我
Because if they come after me,
我就把我们的事公之于众
I will tell the world about us --
每一个不齿的细节
Every filthy thing that we did.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥和叛徒
The first lady and the traitor.
这会给你丈夫留下怎样的名声
How's that for your husband's legacy?
真是讽刺
The irony is...
他选择你的原因就是你的忠诚
he chose you because he thought you would be loyal.
可能这也是他选择你的原因
Probably the same reason he chose you.
情况怎么样了
How are we out there?
很好 我们是战友
We're good. We're commorades.
你要是敢把这件事
Anyone learns about our little field trip
还有你的50个频道
or has the faintest inkling
以及平板电视 透出一丝风声
how in the hell you earned 50 channels and a flat-screen TV,
我动动指头就能让你受死罪
and I'll snap my fingers and make your life a living hell.
-明白了吗 -当然
- You got that? - Sure do.
现在怎么样了
How are we in here?
很好 快完工了 很快了
We're good. We're getting the job done. Any minute now.
他上去太久了
He's been in there too long.
我要去看看
I'm gonna go in and check on him.
玛雅只说要把他们干掉 不是...
Maya said take them out, not...
这样
...this.
古斯塔沃需要证据
Gustavo's gonna want proof.
他们的人头就是奖金
We're gonna need their heads as bounty.
我来吧 你去清洗一下
I'll do it. You go clean up.
丽芙看到你现在这样会怎么说
What would Liv say if she saw you right now?
太禽兽了
Animal.
看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
对他们的公开密匙进行全面扫描
Execute a verification scan of their public key,
保证是合法的
make sure they're legit.
是合法的 看到数字了吗
Oh, it's legit. You see the number?
看到了
Yeah, I see it.
你们不属于这里
You don't belong here.
你说什么
Excuse me?
别和她说话
Don't talk to her.
你们不属于这里
You don't belong here.
你们俩都不属于这里
The two of you don't belong here,
你们和古斯不是一路 不应该和他困在一起
not with Gus, not trapped in this place with him.
你们不应该走上即将走上的路
You don't deserve what's going to happen to you.
你们多大 24
What are you? 24?
还是25
25?
你们还有大好的未来
You've got your entire lives ahead of you,
大好的前景
the whole world ahead of you,
以你们的技术 你们的头脑
and with your skills, those minds,
你们的潜力
the potential you have,
你们的机遇
the chance you have...
你们不曾想过自己会成为绑匪
you did not lie in bed at night dreaming of being kidnappers,
人贩子 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
human traffickers, terrorists.
也没想过会被关进超级监狱
You didn't dream of a life in a super-max prison
或过上亡命的日子 或做着古斯让你们做的这些
or on the run or doing whatever the hell gus tells you to do,
这都是最坏的选择
which is actually the worst option.
你们梦想着权力
You dreamed of power.
梦想着成功 开公♥司♥
You dreamed of being successful, of running companies,
创造伟业
of building something great.
你们应该与风险投资家们一起用餐
You should be getting wined and dined by venture capitalists,
而不是和什么持枪的疯子一起干坏事
not working for some gun-wielding lunatic.
你们觉得他会先杀谁
Which one of you do you think he'll shoot first
这样他就能一人独享全部 而不是把钱分三份了
so he only has to split the money two ways instead of three?
皮特 他还需要我们来执行拍卖♥♥呢
Pete, he needs us both to run the auction.
所以我们是安全的
We're safe.
看看伊恩吧
Look at Ian.
古斯甚至不愿把他挪一下
Gus won't even move him.
你以为你们俩和他有什么不同吗
You think it'll be different for the two of you?
你以为你们是安全的吗 你们不是 皮特
You think you're safe? You're not safe, Pete.
不 古斯需要我们
No, Gus needs us.
拍卖♥♥结束前他需要你们
Until this auction is over.
然后你们俩都没用了
Then he doesn't need either one of you.
他会杀了你们 独占拍卖♥♥的钱
He will kill you and take it all.
我可以保护你们
I can protect you.
看看你们屏幕上面
Look at your screens.
看看有多少人要我 看看他们所出的天价
Look at who wants me, what they're willing to pay.
我就是这么的强大
That is how powerful I am.
我会用我的强大来帮你们
And I will use that power for you.
你们只需要在这场拍卖♥♥上动点小手脚
All you have to do is tilt the auction,
就此罢手 制♥造♥对我有利的局面
throw the game, let the odds play in my favor,
然后再伪造一次交易
find a way to fake a sale,
直接把我交给美国政♥府♥
and then hand me over to the United States.
而我会保证你们不受惩罚 并且活下来
I will make sure that you stay free and alive
还会因精湛的技术而获得大笔的赔偿
and generously compensated for your skills.
我们谈妥了吗 先生们
Do we have a deal, gentlemen?
那不是我想要的
That's not what I dreamed of.
你说我的梦想是建立公♥司♥ 获得权势
You said I dreamed of companies and power
成就一番大事业
and building something great.
可我并没有梦想过这些
That is not what I dreamed about when I was in bed at night.
我全家挤在一个小房♥间里
My entire family slept in one room.
我父亲干着三份工作
My father worked three jobs.
我只有在学校免费派送食物时
The only time I got breakfast
才能吃到早餐
was if they were giving it out at school.
女士 我想要很多钱
Lady, I dreamed of money.
我想要这10亿美元
I dreamed of $1 billion.
如果唯一一个阻碍我实现梦想的
If the only thing standing in the way of my dream
是一个低智商的持枪野蛮人
is a neanderthal with a low I.Q. and a gun,
我要把握好我的机会
hell, I'm gonna let the odds play in my favor.
我会实现我的梦想
I'm gonna make my dreams come true.
10亿美元哦 宝贝儿
Billion-dollar baby.
我还在和拉姆施泰因空军基地
I'm also coordinating with the Ramstein air force base,
五角大楼及美国非洲司令部协调
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表