剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
所以你现在就上楼去
So you go upstairs
把总统给我叫醒
and you get the president's ass out of bed now!
性♥爱♥录像带
A sex tape?!
凯伦 这是真的吗
Karen, is this true?
也许我们该等格兰特夫人来了再说
Perhaps we should wait for Mrs. Grant.
-我想等妈妈过来 -不
- Yeah, I want to wait for mom. - No.
现在就说清楚
Start talking now.
我只是去参加了个派对
I just went to a party.
那里离学校五百公里远
500 miles from school
而且还没带特勤局的保镖
without your Secret Service detail?!
我从宿舍窗户爬出去的
I climbed out of my dorm window.
坐的是别人父亲的喷气机
I hitched a ride on someone's father's jet.
能不能过会再说
Can we do this later?
我现在还是很晕
I'm still really wasted.
她嗑药了
She took drugs?
还嗑嗨了
She was high?
这个视频是她...
This video...was sh--
你是被强♥奸♥的吗
Were you raped?
什么
What?
亲爱的 如果真是这样 那不是你的错
Honey, if you were, it's not your fault.
没事的
It's okay.
你只要说出实情 我们会让那些伤害你的人
You just have to tell us so we can make these boys pay
付出应有的代价
for what they did to you.
爸 我逃课
Dad...I cut class.
我甩掉了那些跟着我的特勤局傻子
I ran away from my Secret Service goons.
还帮一个基本不认识的女孩
I helped some girl I barely knew
偷偷开走了她爸的私人飞机去参加派对
jack her father's private jet to go to a party.
我喝醉了
I got drunk.
还抽了大♥麻♥
I smoked weed.
还喝了一些特别棒的东西
I-I shot up something awesome.
可你却觉得我跟两个男孩上♥床♥
And yet the only way that you think
唯一的解释只能是
that I could have sex with two guys
我被强♥奸♥了吗
is if I were raped?
你怎么这么落伍
How lame are you?
他们对我做了什么
What -- what they did to me?
你怎么不问我对他们做了什么
What about what I did to them?
-你个... -菲茨 好了
- You little -- - Fitz! Okay.
白宫医生在楼下等着凯伦
The White House doctor is waiting downstairs for Karen.
她需要做盆腔检查 性病检查
She needs a pelvic exam, an STD screening,
还要好好说一下当时不安全性行为的细节
a detailed talk about unprotected sex.
你不如让她去做这些吧
Why doesn't she go do that now?
去做
Go.
做完直接回房♥间去
And then straight to your room!
我想知道她是怎么甩掉那些保镖的
I want to know how the hell she slipped her detail.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
拷问每个曾负责保护她的特工
I want every agent who's ever covered her grilled,
要严厉惩治他们 明白吗
and I want heads on spikes -- you got that?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
也许我应该在瑞士找一家修道院
Maybe I find a convent in Switzerland,
把她关在里面
stick her in it.
我爸爸当初这么干过 没什么效果
That did not work when my father tried it with me.
遭受失去的痛苦 还跟父亲关系不好
Angry teenage grieving girl with daddy issues?
我很理解
I relate.
这可是我女儿
This is my daughter!
每个女孩都有父亲
Every girl is someone's daughter.
你有问题要解决
You have a problem to solve.
有个男孩手里有那段视频
One of those boys has that video.
他发给了凯伦
He sent it to Karen.
他也许只是个愚蠢的孩子
And he's probably just some dumb kid
不知道自己惹上了什么事
who doesn't know what he's sitting on.
但如果他决定要把视频发到网上
But if he decides to put that video online,
几秒之内那段视频就会传遍网络
that sex tape is going to be everywhere within seconds.
找到那些人 丽芙
I need these boys found, Liv.
解决这件事
Dealt with.
我需要你悄无声息地找到那段视频
I need you to find that tape without making a sound.
求你了
Please.
这可是我的孩子
This is my child.
这件事我需要你
I need you on this.
中午之前要开新闻发布会
We'll do a presser before noon
午餐之后
and a photo op after lunch
总统和非洲领导人要合影
with POTUS and the African leaders.
你等等
Stay here.
请问两位来这里干什么
Um, what are you two doing here?
这不能说
Uh, we can't tell you.
-你说什么 -无可奉告
- What? - We can't tell you.
这就是你们不对了
See, that's where you're wrong.
这可是白宫
We're in the White House.
是我的地盘
This is my turf.
在这栋楼里
In this building,
你们不再是服从
you are no longer
奥利维亚·波普的僵尸二人组了
a zombie army of two under the command of Olivia Pope.
告诉我你们来干什么
So, you can either tell me what you're doing
不然我会叫来
or I'm gonna get four of the biggest men
四个超壮的保安把你们丢出去
you've ever seen to escort you out to Pennsylvania Avenue.
这几个保安不是一般的壮
And these guys -- they're not just big.
而是像熊一样壮
They're circus big.
小红
Red.
别妨碍他们
Leave them alone.
什么
I'm sorry?
别 妨碍 他们
Leave...them...alone.
你们走吧 交给我了
Go ahead. I got this.
你让我的工作很难做
You make it hard for me to do my job.
你和奥利维亚·波普处处与我做对
You undermine me here with Olivia Pope at every turn.
你们有事瞒着我
You keep secrets from me.
你们让我觉得自己很渺小
You make me feel...small.
小红 这幢又大又白的房♥子里
Red, there are things that happen here
发生了一些与总统有关的事
in this big white house with this particular president
而这些事你永永远远都不会知道
that you will never, ever know about.
有些事情 大部分事情
Some of those things, many of those things,
都与奥利维亚·波普有关
will involve Olivia Pope.
而这其中有些事确实会让你难做
Several of those things will make it hard for you to do your job.
但你是个爱国斗士
But you are a patriot and you are a fighter.
因此你会迎难而上
And so you will soldier on.
至于你觉得自己渺小 不是因为我
As for feeling small, I don't do that to you.
我想你是出于嫉妒
I suspect that jealousy does that to you.
我对此的建议是
My advice on that is this --
你不是奥利维亚 也永远成不了奥利维亚
you are not Olivia, you will never be Olivia,
为此而痛恨奥利维亚
and hating Olivia for your own shortcomings
也改变不了这个事实
will not change that fact.
另外你有没有想过
Also, have you ever stopped to think
奥利维亚·波普的生活是什么样的
what it must be like to actually be Olivia Pope?
没那么好玩
Doesn't seem like that much fun.
破晓前 一颗星星从东方地平线
Moments before dawn, a star appears out of nowhere
突然冒了出来
over the eastern horizon.
爸爸
Dad?
梅莉 看看谁来了
Mellie, look who turned up.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, mom.
凯伦 小心肝
Karen? Baby!
你应该在学校上课啊 怎么回来了
You're supposed to be at school. What are you doing here?
出什么事了吗 出什么事了
Is something wrong? What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
她刚好放假 又想我们了
She just...had a couple of free days, and she missed us.
-对吗 -是的
- Right? - Yeah.
没错
Right.
太好了
Oh, great!
你想来点麦片还是...
Do you, uh, want some cereal or...
凯伦一会去我办公室
Karen's gonna come down to the oval.
和她老爸待上一会
Spend some time with her dad.
视频是通过一个匿名信息软件发过来的
The video was sent through an anonymous messaging app.
用户名是用一个假的电邮地址登记的
The username was registered to a dummy e-mail address,
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表