剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
First Lady is not a job -- it's a title!
大元帅是工作吗
Is Grand Marshall a job?
-不 -不是
- No. - No, it is not.
虽然不是
No, it is not,
但我们现在要强调的不是这点
but that's not the point we want to be making right now.
我们现在要解决的重点是
Right now, we need to address the very real concern
你和总统太近了
that you are too close to the President.
我嫁了总统 能不近吗
I am married to the President!
我想听听艾比的说法
I want to hear what Abby has to say.
我不... 这不该我插嘴
Oh, well, I don't -- this isn't my area.
我只是在听谈话要点
I'm just listening for talking points.
艾比
Abby.
夫人 作为总统夫人目前来说是不利条件
Ma'am, right now being married to the President is a liability.
你需要和你丈夫保持距离
You need to distance yourself from your husband.
你得向选民保证 你是独♥立♥个体
You need to reassure voters that you are independent,
你能够自行定夺
that you make your own decisions,
你们俩并不在一起工作
that the two of you don't work together,
尽管你们住在一起
even though you live together.
我们得告诉大家我们的生活互不干涉
We need to tell the world we lead separate lives.
另外 莎莉认为
Also, Sally is suggesting
你参选议员和你丈夫是总统这事
that there is a legal issue with you running for senate
存在法律问题
while your husband is President.
-没问题的吧 -没
- There's not, is there? - No.
对吧
Right?
就没人查查这事吗
Has anybody checked?
白宫需要你
We need you in the White House.
我现在去不了
I can't right now.
-是要紧事 -不行 我病了
- It's urgent. - I can't. I'm...sick.
-哪病了 -我喉咙疼 艾比
- Sick with what? - I have a sore throat, Abby.
你喉咙疼就呆在家里了
You stayed home with a sore throat?
-都出血了 -什么
- It's bleeding. - What?
我说不清 时有时无的
It's hard to explain. It comes and goes.
-嗓子出血还时有时无 -无所谓了
- The bleeding comes and goes? - It doesn't matter.
白宫需要我做什么
Why do you need me in the White House?
我们想问问你
We need you to weigh in on whether it's legal
和总统结了婚 同时还竞选公职合不合法
for someone to run for senate while married to the president.
这是合法的
Well, uh, yes, it's legal,
只不过是因为从来没人想到过
but only because no one ever considered the idea
第♥一♥夫♥人♥会竞选公职
that a First Lady would ever run for office.
我猜如果想到了 肯定早就立法了
I'm betting if they had, there'd be a law on the books.
光是道德问题就能
The ethical implications alone --
-但的确合法 -是的
- But it is legal? - Yes.
因为从来没人想到过
Because no one ever imagined that a woman
第♥一♥夫♥人♥那漂亮的小脑瓜里
would ever get an idea in her pretty,
会冒出竞选公职的想法
little head to run for office.
-没错艾比 -那梅莉·格兰特选议员合法
- Yes, Abby. - So, Mellie Grant's run for Senate
全托厌女癖的福
is legal because of misogyny.
所以就眼下而言 厌女癖也是我们的盟友
In this instance, misogyny is our friend.
你是这个意思吗
That's what you're saying?
不是 我原本的意思没这么难听
No, no, I'm saying something less controversial
也不会被那些女权主义者姐♥妹♥们♥乱石砸死
and less likely to get me stoned to death by my feminist sisters.
我是说梅莉·格兰特参选议员
I am saying there's no legal issue
没有法律上的争议
with Mellie Grant's run for Senate.
很好 我需要你把这番话
Fine. I need you to say that
说给我派给你的所有媒体听
to every reporter I put in your path.
好吧 让他们来电♥话♥就是
Fine. Just roll me some calls.
我们要在这待多久
How long are we gonna be here?
没多久 可能几天吧
Not long. Couple days, maybe.
要几天
Couple of days?
我有次在赤道几内亚躺了17个月
I did one of these for 17 months in Equatorial Guinea.
热死个人 医生手艺又渣
Crazy hot. Doctor had real shaky hands.
不过那是最差的情况了
Anyway, that's worst case.
我们今天还要在大陪审团面前作证呢
We have a grand jury hearing all set for today.
-现在不行了 -你必须得推迟
- Not anymore. - You have to postpone it.
你朋友是既好运又倒霉
Your friend both lucky and unlucky.
好运的是刀子没伤大血管
Knife miss major vessels -- lucky.
倒霉的是伤到肺了
Not miss his lung -- unlucky.
我现在得做手术
I have to do surgery now.
想做手术 我就需要血
For surgery, I need more blood.
没有血 就没法做手术
Without more blood, without surgery --
-他就活不成了 -正确
- He dies. - Correct.
奎恩
Quinn!
我们需要血液
We need blood.
那好 我们去搞些血来
Okay, then. Let's go get some blood.
慢着 "搞些血来"是什么意思
Wait. What does that mean, "let's go get some blood"?
我们很荣幸请到了首席检察官大卫·罗森
We are pleased now to be joined by Attorney General David Rosen,
现在就由他来给我们分♥析♥一下梅莉·格兰特
who has agreed to talk to us about some of the legal issues
竞选议员涉及的法律问题
involved in a Mellie Grant senate campaign.
-罗森先生 -很荣幸参与 阿什莉
- Mr. Rosen? - My pleasure, Ashley.
我就直接问好了
Let me ask you directly --
第♥一♥夫♥人♥在其夫仍在总统任上的时候
Can a First Lady serve as a United States Senator
能当选美国国会议员吗
while her husband is still president?
可以
Yes.
这其实不是什么大问题 阿什莉
This is really a non-issue, Ashley.
正在接头
The drop's happening.
是玛丽的接头人
It's Mary's handler.
-他要走了 -跟上他
- He's leaving. - Follow him.
我们需要名字和地址
We need a name and a location.
明白
On it.
宪法第一条第三款
Article 1, section 3 of the Constitution
规定当选美国议员必须具备三个条件
establishes three qualifications to serve as a U.S. Senator --
必须年满30岁
you have to be 30 years old,
必须成为美国公民满9年
you have to be a citizen of the United States for 9 years,
而且必须是所代表的州的常住居民
and you have to be a resident of the state you will represent.
就这三条
That's it.
血来了
Blood!
血
Blood?
这个 就这样 谢谢
Uh, anyway, thank you.
国防部副部长是个俄♥国♥间谍
The deputy under the Secretary of Defense is a Russian spy?
他曾经是
He was once.
我们很多年前有过一段恋情
We had an affair about a thousand years ago.
你该看看我年轻时的样子
You should have seen me when I was young.
有结果吗
You got something?
接头人名叫柯什焦·帕斯捷尔纳克
Handler's name is Kostya Pasternak.
在M街上开了一家肉店
He operates out of a butcher shop on "M" Street.
现在该干什么
What now?
我把他切开 祈祷他的肺情况不太糟
I cut him open, cross finger, hope his lung is not too bad,
然后再把他缝起来
and then I sew him back up
祈祷他不会失血过多死在手术台上
and pray he doesn't bleed out on table and die.
巴拉德已经死了
Ballard has been eliminated.
错 大错特错
Untrue. False.
只是你自己想象
A figment of your imagination,
自认为事情发生了
a vision of what you assume happened
而事实却不是如此
versus what actually happened.
杰克·巴拉德活得好好的
Jake Ballard is very much alive.
不可能 我
Not possible. I --
如果他死了
If he were dead,
如果你完成了我放心交给你的任务
if you actually completed the task I entrusted,
相信你自己能胜任这项处决任务
believed you were capable of executing,
我现在就不会和你坐在这里
I would have found myself on the other end
而是接到我女儿的电♥话♥
of a phone call with my daughter,
一通满是恶意 刻薄 眼泪的电♥话♥
A call full of venom, vitriol, and, sadly, tears.
但是最重要的是
But most significantly,
扬言要伸张正义 为他复仇
Promises of white-hot vengeance.
取而代之却是她的鸦雀无声
Instead, silence.
取而代之的是她的无影无踪
Instead, she has gone underground.
你失手了 杰克·巴拉德一定还活着
You failed, and Jake Ballard is very much alive.
他活着就是一个威胁
If he's alive, he's hanging on by a thread.
那么就找到他 消除威胁
Then find him and cut the thread.
我很忙
I'm busy.
真希望哪次我打给你时 你能简单地问个好
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表