剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
但疏远基层... 恐怕还没到最佳时候
but alienating the base -- this might not be the best time.
为什么
Why not?
想象一下这对共和党来说意味着什么
Imagine what it'll mean to the Republican Party
如果百万妇女劳动群体
when million of women in our workforce
只能赚上三分之二的工资...
who earn 2/3 as much as --
梅莉
Mellie.
我本以为你今天会梳洗打扮一番
I thought we were gonna try and get dressed today.
这件衣服才穿了两天
It's only day 2 for this shirt,
内♥裤♥也是刚从烘干机里拿出来的
and these panties are fresh from the dryer.
很高兴你过来了
I'm glad you're here.
我们在讨论同工同酬法案
We're discussing the Equal Pay Bill.
你是想让我们党里的那些乡巴佬承认
You want to get our party of good ol' boys to admit
身为女性并不意味着
that the possession of a vagina doesn't automatically mean
每赚1美元就要被扣掉32美分
that a sister should get docked 32 cents on the dollar?
敢对抗权威 这样挺好 亲爱的
Good for you, baby. Fight the power.
那只是普通的冰茶
It's... just iced tea.
好吧
Well, then.
我该去打保龄球了
Time to go bowling.
这么多年了
All these years,
我们从没去过那间超赞的保龄球馆
we have never once used that fancy bowling alley.
我要去打保龄球了
I am going bowling!
先生们
Gentlemen.
还有那位红发女士
Redhead lady.
拜拜了
I bid you farewell!
莉兹小熊
Lizzie bear!
关于那个称呼我怎么说的来着
What did I say about calling me that?
你是共和党全国委员会的主席
You R.N.C. chairmen --
你总是来来去去的 我都记不住你的名字
You come and go so frequently, I can never remember your names,
所以我给你取了个可爱的昵称
and so I make up cute nicknames for you.
你就是莉兹小熊
You -- you're Lizzie bear.
塞勒斯 我刚还在德克萨斯州的达拉斯
I was just in Texas, Cyrus -- Dallas --
愉快地为我们党筹集资金
having a lovely time raising money for the party,
但我骑上扫帚就飞了回来 只为见你
but I got on my broomstick, and I flew in just to see you.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
想象不到
I can't imagine.
关于我们的"孩子" 我是怎么跟你说的来着
What did I tell you about our boy?
"我们的孩子"
"Our...boy"?
你是说美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统
You mean the president of the United States of America.
首先 他拒绝任何筹资活动
First, he's refused to do any fundraising,
即使我已经很明确地告诉过你
even though I specifically told you
他儿子的悲剧
that the tragic death of his son
能帮他拉来数百万的赞助
would bring in millions of grief dollars.
第二 他得罪了我们党内不少人
Second, he is pissing off our people.
每天都有无数的议员 州长
I've got senators and governors losing their crap at me
对我大发总统的牢骚
on a daily basis over our boy's
就因为他那"两党合作"的新政策
new liberal "Reach across the aisle" policies.
第三 梅莉·格兰特在哪
Third, where the hell is Mellie Grant?
她本该是我们的希望明灯
She's supposed to be our beacon of hope.
帮我们赢得女性 母亲们的支持
She's supposed to win us women, mothers -- people like that.
最后
And finally --
还有呢 真好
There's more? Goody.
我听说新的司法部长要上任了
I'm hearing rumors about a new Attorney General --
听说是个民♥主♥党人 塞勒斯 民♥主♥党
Rumors of a democrat, Cyrus -- a democrat!
莉兹小熊
Lizzie bear.
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
谢谢你的来访 真高兴见到你
Thank you for coming. It was lovely to see you.
就这样吗
Excuse me?
需要给你的扫帚一张停车票吗
Do you need to validate a ticket for your broomstick,
还是你自己出去就行
or can you find your way out on your own?
我这人挺有幽默感的 塞 也喜欢好笑话
I have a sense of humor, Cy, love a good joke.
但把握时机很重要
It's all in the timing, though.
拖得太长 大家就不会觉得好笑了
Goes on too long, people stop laughing.
你就筹你的资去吧 莉兹
Just keep filling those coffers, Liz!
别再打给我了 怪胎 说真的 我很忙
Stop calling me, superfreak. I mean it. I'm busy.
我只有五...不...三分钟休息时间
I have five -- no, three -- I have three free minutes,
这三分钟我拿来上厕所
and it would be great to use those three free minutes
或是吃点什么都比来这强 所以再说一次
peeing or eating something instead of here again
别再打电♥话♥烦我了 我很忙
with you and your annoying phone calls. I'm busy.
我也不想打的 但她没有手♥机♥
I wouldn't have called, but she doesn't have a cellphone,
也不愿意买♥♥一个
and she won't buy one.
要跟外界绝缘什么的
She's unplugged or something.
你们俩好好聊吧
I'll give you two a minute.
你如今在白宫工作了
You're working at the White House now.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
他们发现了哈里森的尸体
They found Harrison's body.
我知道他们找到了哈里森的尸体
I know they found Harrison's body.
我知道 奥利维亚 这就是你来的原因吗
I know that, Olivia. Is that why you're here?
你大老远从老爸安排的藏身之处飞回来
Did you fly all the way back from wherever daddy sent you
就为了告诉我这个
to tell me that?
那你真是白跑一趟了
Because you wasted a trip.
我是回来筹备他的葬礼的
I came back to plan his funeral.
现在你才想到要回来吗
Now you decide to come back.
不管怎样 我回来了
I came back.
我觉得...
I thought...
我们应该一起筹备他的葬礼
...we should all plan his funeral together.
-再见 奥利维亚 -艾比
- Goodbye, Olivia. - Abby.
-干什么 -我们应该一起葬了咱们的朋友
- What? - We should bury our friend.
"我们" 我们已不是一个团队了 丽芙
"We"? We're not a team, Liv.
如今你只是奥利维亚·波普
You're just Olivia Pope.
你的团队都解散了 已成过去
There is no "and associates" -- not anymore.
你自己去筹备吧
You're on your own.
我知道你生我的气
I know you're mad at me,
但我们都关心哈里森 他会希望我们...
but we both care about Harrison, and he would want us to --
哈里森有过很多希望
Harrison would've wanted all kinds of things.
他希望你能别上那架飞机
He would've wanted you to not get on that plane.
他希望你能不离开他
He would've wanted you to not leave his side
否则天知道他会发生什么事
so that god knows what could happen to him.
他希望在他被人杀害之前
He would've wanted you to care about him
你能关心一下他
before someone put a bullet in his brain.
他希望在他仍有一线生机的时候
He would've wanted his champion, his gladiator
他的守护者 他的角斗士
to be here, fighting for him
能留在这里 为他而战
when there was still a chance he could've been found alive.
但如今他已经死了
But now he's dead.
哈里森不再有任何希望
Harrison doesn't want anything now!
我从来没因任何事对你怀恨在心
I've never once held a grudge against you -- not for anything.
我总是原谅你
I've always forgiven you.
你要我原谅你吗
You want me to forgive you?
不 我不需要你的原谅
No. I don't need you to forgive me.
我没做错任何事
I haven't done anything wrong.
我只是在陈述事实
I was making an observation.
我从未对你怀恨在心
I've never once held a grudge against you.
每次我都原谅你 直到今天
I've always forgiven you -- until now.
你将哈里森的死怪在我头上 简直不可原谅
You blaming me for Harrison's death is unforgivable!
你也抛弃了他们 艾比
You abandoned them, too, Abby
哈克 奎因和哈里森
Huck and Quinn and Harrison.
你也一样抛弃了他们
You abandoned them, too.
你搬到了四个街区外
You moved four blocks away
世界上最有权力的大楼里
into the most powerful house on the planet,
从此对他们不闻不问
and you left them out in the cold.
我在世界的另一头 但你就在这里
I was on the other side of the world, but you were right here,
你却只能给他们三分钟的时间
and all you have to give is three minutes?
什么样的守护者
What kind of champion,
什么样的角斗士才干得出这种事
what kind of gladiator does that make you?
我会确保将葬礼的时间地点通知给你
I'll make sure you have a date and a time for the funeral.
至于来不来 由你决定
Show up, don't show up -- your choice.
回家去
Go home.
-丽芙 -这不是我的名字
- Liv. - That is not my name.
什么
What?
-回家去 -但是我...
- Go home! - But I --
-我没事 -但我...
- I'm fine! - But I --
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表