剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我们需要...
We need --
我想要和你谈谈关于...
I'd like to have a discussion with you about --
梅莉 夫人 您看起来疯了似的照片
Mellie, ma'am, this photo of you looking crazy
已登上全美各大报纸 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
is in every paper in America, and we have a huge problem
-因为国情咨文... -塞勒斯
- because the State of the Union -- - Cyrus!
有人拍下了我在杰里米墓碑旁的照片
Someone took this of me at Jerry's grave?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们也不知道他们是怎么绕过了重重防卫
We don't know how they got through with all the security.
这本该是隐私的 你有你的隐私权
It should be private. You should have your privacy.
但现在它已经泄漏了
But it's out there,
而且24小时不到国情咨文演讲就要开始
and now the State of the Union is in 24 hours.
你想让我参加国情咨文演讲
You want me to go to the State of the Union?
是的
Yes.
这能停止这些谣言 让演讲成为中心
It'll shut this down, keep the focus on the speech.
如果你不去 你现在的所谓精神状况
if you don't go, your absence, your "State of mind"
将是所有人议论的话题
will be all anyone will be talking about.
梅莉
Mellie.
亲爱的宝贝 你真觉得
Oh, honey, baby, do you actually think
-我还会在乎别人的看法吗 -梅莉
- I give a damn what anyone thinks of me anymore? - Mellie.
你来这里劝我
And for you to come here
假装好像是为我好
and pretend that this is all about me
可实际上 说实话吧 宝贝
when really -- let's face it, baby --
这都是为了你自己
this is all about you.
这就是菲茨杰拉德·格兰特表演秀
This is "The Fitzgerald Grant show"
主演 菲茨杰拉德·格兰特
Staring Fitzgerald Grant.
然后你还想让我乖乖演好自己的角色
And you just want me to play my part --
假装一个忠顺的妻子 微笑着鼓掌
the costar, the dutiful wife who smiles and applauds
假装多么为你骄傲 假装从不吃炸鸡
and looks so proud of you and doesn't eat chicken
不♥穿♥运动裤 不会坐在墓碑旁打发时间
or wear sweatpants or hang out on graves.
你不是不能吃肉吗
You're supposed to be a vegetarian.
那就死于心脏病好了 有什么呀
So I die of a heart attack -- big deal.
至少我就能和詹姆斯在一起了
Least I'll be with James.
不一样的
It's not the same --
我失去的是孩子 你失去的是丈夫
my child, your husband.
这不一样
It's not the same.
人们总这么说
I keep hearing that.
失去孩子更痛苦
The loss of a child is greater.
我讨厌这话 我是从没失去过孩子
I resent that, never having lost a child.
我讨厌人们说 失去一生挚爱的感觉
I resent having to feel like losing the love of my life --
失去那唯一一个让我觉得找到了
the only someone who ever made me feel like I was
自我的人
truly me --
这感觉没那么痛苦 没有你的失去痛苦
is less of a loss, is smaller than your loss.
我已不再完整 不再是自己了
I'm now broken. I'm now not me.
我无法再回去了 破碎了
I'm now forever changed. I'm undone.
心碎就是心碎
A broken heart is a broken heart --
衡量心碎的程度简直残忍♥
to take a measure is cruelty.
我明天不会出席的
I'm not going tomorrow.
我不会穿上礼服
I'm not putting on a dress.
不会冲摄像机挥手
I'm not waving for the cameras.
我受够了 塞勒斯 结束了
I'm done, Cyrus. I'm through.
而且我们俩也不一样
And we are not the same.
还以为你来不了了呢
I wasn't sure you'd make it.
难道我不回办公室吗
To my office?
我知道你有很多事要忙
I know you've got a lot on your plate.
我应付的来
I'm fine.
那么
So...
关于司法部长的
Senate-confirmation hearing
参议院确认听证会
for the office of Attorney General.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
关于"莫洛托夫情人"一案
What can you tell this committee
你有什么想对委员会说的
about the trial of the Molotov Mistress?
难道不应该循序渐进地开始吗
Aren't they gonna ease into this a little,
先问问我在哪儿读的大学什么的
ask me where I went to college?
我知道你在是达特茅斯大学念的书 罗森先生
I understand you went to Dartmouth, Mr. Rosen.
我们是校友
So did I.
是啊 先生 我常说 我们学校虽不大
Ah, it is, sir, as I have said, a small college --
但我们就是爱它
and yet there are those who love it.
关于"莫洛托夫情人"一案
What can you tell this committee
你有什么想对委员会说的
about the trial of the so-called Molotov Mistress?
参议院司法委员会中最重要的一票
The most important vote on the Senate Judiciary Committee
来自阿尔·沃森
is Al Watson.
他虽不是我们这边的
Not an ally,
但只要能说服他 就是大功告成了
but if we can convince him, we're home free.
他可是很难搞的
He's savage.
你当时被开除了 罗森先生 是不是
You were fired, Mr. Rosen, correct?
因为你追着某些关于选举舞弊的
For pursuing some loony conspiracy theory
疯狂阴谋论不放
about Election Rigging?
我已经说了 我离开是为了追求别的事业
I told you -- I left to pursue another career.
你放弃了美国检察官这份高尚的工作
You left a prestigious job as a United States attorney
就是为了去高中教书
to teach public high school?
乔丹也为了去棒球联盟打球离开了公牛队
Michael Jordan left the Bulls to play Minor League Baseball.
世事无常
These things happen.
你把自己和乔丹相提并论吗
You're comparing yourself to Michael Jordan?!
我是把自己
I'm comparing myself
和任何一个敢于追求梦想的人相提并论 议员
to anyone who's ever followed a dream, senator.
你喜欢运动吗
So, you like sports?
不喜欢
No.
好吧
Okay.
来一杯吗 你喝酒吗
How about a drink? Do you drink?
他是那么英勇
He was such a hero, you know.
当了这么多年战俘
I mean, all those years as a P.O.W,
回到家中 却不带一丝愤懑
and he comes homes without a trace of bitterness,
现在想想真是不可思议
which is hard to believe now.
但那时...
But then...
他如此完美
he was perfect.
曾经他也觉得我完美无瑕
And he thought I was perfect.
于是我们就相爱了
And we were in love.
直到...
Before...
我变成了这样
all this.
我们曾相爱
We were in love.
奥利维亚·波普 艾略特夫妇提醒着我们枪♥支♥管控的必要性
丽芙
Liv.
现在打给你是不是不方便
Did I catch you at a bad time?
-没有 怎么了 -没事
- No. What's up? - Nothing.
这是约炮电♥话♥吗
Is this a booty call?
不是
No.
你没有理由住在酒店里
There was no reason for you to get a hotel room.
但我不是你的男朋友
Well, I'm not your boyfriend.
我不能像男宠一样被你养在床上
I'm not gonna sleep in your bed like some kept man.
我们之前在一起不是挺好的吗
You were fine staying with me.
我觉得没问题啊 你该回来
I was fine with it. You should come back.
-你这是要临幸我吗 -不是
- Are you summoning me? - No.
可能吧
Possibly.
你不能对我召之即来挥之即去
You can't summon me.
快过来
Get over here.
我不受你的管控
You are not in charge of me.
我也不受你的管控
You are not in charge of me.
我从没要掌控你 我只是告诉过你
I never said I was. I did, however, let you know
想约炮了可以找我
that I'm available for booty calls --
随便怎么约
all the booty calls you want.
但你得来我这儿
At my hotel.
房♥号♥207
In room 207.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
那随你
Don't like it, then.
尸体地点
姓名
哈里森·莱特
尤马城
伊丽莎白 大驾光临真是蓬荜...
Elizabeth, to what do I --
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我知道你不会相信我 但我很遗憾
I know you won't believe me, but I'm sorry.
沃森议员办公室的一个朋友
I was just slipped this
刚刚给了我这个
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表