剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我们必须自己解决 不借助白宫的力量
we have to handle it ourselves without the White House.
很好 你有什么计划吗
Good. What's the plan?
把我们的钱集中起来 我们自己竞标
Pool our money, bid on her ourselves.
集中什么钱
Pool what money?
谁有钱啊 我只有学生贷款
Who has money? All I have is student loans.
不管更换身份多少次
It doesn't matter how many times you reinvent your identity.
-学生贷款市场协会总会找到我 -我有钱
- Sallie Mae will find you. - I have money.
我有个瑞士银行的账户
I've got a Swiss bank account.
里面大概有二百多万
Should have a little over $2 million in it.
这点钱怎么跟一堆外国政♥府♥还有贩毒集团比
Against a bunch of foreign governments and drug cartels?
-我有钱 -两百万对他们来讲就是零花钱
- I have money. - 2 million bucks is pocket change.
能力所及才能孤注一掷
You're reaching. You're desperate.
我有钱
I have money!
哈克 我们需要上千万美元
Huck, we need like millions and millions of dollars.
我有20亿40万零87元38分
I have $2,000,400,087.38.
那个算法
The algorithm --
B613从政♥府♥预算中
The one B613 used to siphon money
抽取钱款来投资自己项目的那个算法
from the federal budget in order to fund their program.
我们扫描政♥府♥所有项目的预算
We scanned the entire federal budget
然后转移极不起眼的金额进入一个秘密账户
and rerouted tiny amounts of funding to a black-box account.
当我们关闭B613时
When we shut down B613,
那些钱必须被转移到别的地方
the money had to be transferred somewhere.
我把那笔钱当做在地牢里他们拖欠我的工资
I figured it was back pay for my time in the hole.
这不是演习
This is not a rehearsal.
拍卖♥♥将在30秒后上线
We go live in 30 seconds, people.
你认为她能卖♥♥多少钱
How much do you think she'll go for?
你认为自己能卖♥♥多少钱
How much do you think you'll go for?
五亿吗
$500 million?
五亿 别这么侮辱我好吗
$500 million? I'm a little insulted.
你认为自己不止这个价吗
Oh, you think you're worth more?
我认为我们伟大的国家不止这个价
I think our great nation is worth more.
我认为民♥主♥的敌人们都在虎视眈眈
I think enemies to democracy are greedy.
而且 人人都喜欢大减价
Plus, everyone loves a sale.
所以我猜10亿以上
I'll go for not a dollar under a billion,
也许15亿
maybe $1.5 billion.
我喜欢她
I like her.
还有20秒
20 seconds.
不如这样
I tell you what --
这次拍卖♥♥ 当只剩最后几个买♥♥家的时候
this auction, when it gets to the last few bidders,
我让你自己选择买♥♥家怎么样
how about I let you choose who gets you?
我不是说你会被像公主一样对待
I'm not saying you'll be treated like a princess.
我们不是把你卖♥♥到波士顿爱乐乐团
We're not selling you to the Boston Philharmonic,
但至少你可以避开那些...
but at least you'll be able to steer clear of the...
更有虐待倾向的团体
more sadistic apples in the bunch, hmm?
你觉得这个主意怎么样
Does that sound like a good idea?
距离拍卖♥♥开始还有
Auction's live in...
五 四 三 二 一
5...4...3...2...1...
听起来是个好...
That sounds like a very good id--
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay!
现在开始我说了算
I'm in charge now!
那些噪音是什么
What's that noise?!
那些都是出价
Those are bids.
拍卖♥♥上线了 已经开始出价了
The auction's gone live. It's started.
好吧
Okay, then.
先生们
Gentlemen...
我们来赚大钱吧
let's make some money.
白宫已经介入了 他们秘鲁的老朋友
The White House is in. Their friends at Shining Path
现在出价排在第一位 我们怎么样
just placed the first bid. How we doing?
很好 缓慢但稳定
Good. Slow but steady.
-我找不到拍卖♥♥的网站 -他会找到的
- I can't find the auction site. - He's going to find it.
我找不到拍卖♥♥的网站
I can't find the auction site.
-慢慢来 哈克 -丽芙没那么多时间
- Take your time, Huck. - Liv doesn't have time.
-你不是说这不会是件大事的吗 -闭嘴
- You said that this wasn't gonna be a big deal. - Shut up.
-你不是说这只个程序吗 -这个更好
- You said this was just a hack. - This is better.
看哪 这多美啊 简直是艺术
Look at this. This is beautiful. This is art.
麦克 我们在一个荒无人烟的地方
Mike...we're in the middle of nowhere
和一个全世界都在找的人♥质♥在一起
with a hostage the whole world is looking for.
伊恩负责的时候情况已经很糟糕了
That was bad when Ian was in charge,
可现在我们要听古斯的吗
but now we're following Gus?
是的 没错
Yeah, we are.
古斯是个神经病 伊恩的脑浆还在地毯上
Gus is a psycho. Ian's brains are on the carpet.
没错 我希望我的脑子能好好的 你呢
Exactly! I want my brains in my head. Don't you?
你好 我能...
Hi. Can I just...
你脸上有些东西
You got a little something.
从我这个角度看非常有趣
It's funnier if you're on this side of it.
来
Here.
让我帮你
Let me.
拍卖♥♥进行得怎么样
How's our auction going?
愈演愈烈 53个竞标者 而且还在增加
Uh, it's heating up. 53 bidders and counting.
目前有53个用户登录
-53个吗 -还在增加
- 53? - And counting.
-我们在审查注册用户 -他们都想参与
- We're vetting more. - They all want in.
看看你啊
Well, look at you --
这一季的"宠儿"
this season's "It" Girl.
人人都爱丽芙
Everybody loves Liv.
真是个受欢迎的公主
Such a popular princess.
这样
There.
好多了
That's better.
我可以对你好一点的 知道吗
I can be nice to you, you know?
比伊恩对你要好得多
Much nicer to you than Ian.
他不喜欢女人
He didn't like the ladies.
小心点
Be careful.
我受惊了
I'm in shock.
靠近我嘴边的东西 我可能会把它咬掉
Put anything that close to my mouth, I might bite it off.
已经拍到三亿了
We just hit $300 million.
别想再喝香槟酒了 贱♥人♥
There's no more bubbly, bitch.
我们可以得到比三亿更高的价 那都是小钱
We can do better than $300 million. That's chump change.
太好了 更高的来了
Yeah, there we go.
因健康原因辞去副总统的职务
Resigning the vice presidency for health reasons.
这就是你能想出的最好的理由吗
Is that the best you can come up with?
像你这么极具创意 善于说谎的人
You're a creative guy with a gift for lying.
一定可以在离城的路上把话说圆
Figured you could fill in the blanks on your way out of town
然后永远退出政♥治♥舞台
and off the national political stage forever.
咱们有话直说吧
Let's talk this through.
我知道我们能想出解决办法的
I know we can work something out.
不
No.
真的没别的办法 不这样你就去坐牢
We really can't. It's this or prison.
这是给你的礼物 安德鲁
Giving you a gift here, Andrew.
不必谢我
You don't have to thank me for it,
但你一定得接受
but you have to accept it.
不
No.
我不辞职
I'm not resigning.
你不...
You're not...
好吧
Okay.
那就进监狱吧
Prison it is.
知道吗 为了副总统继而开战
You know, going to war for your sidepiece
不仅会让你成为一个万人唾弃的总统
doesn't just make you an unpopular president,
还会使你成为罪犯 还是最恶劣的那种
it makes you a criminal... of the highest order.
听我说
Listen to me.
你必须给我签了这份辞呈
You're going to sign that freaking letter --
如果我因叛国罪进了牢子 他也会和我一起
I get charged with treason, if I go to prison, so does he.
说不定你也得跟着
Maybe you, too.
这个拍卖♥♥网站
This auction site,
上面的竞拍人名单就跟地狱名人录似的
the bidders list is like hell's social register --
恶棍 暴君 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
villains, despots, terrorists,
流氓国家 全是美国的敌人
rogue nations, enemies of the state.
要是上不了名单 那说明你还不够坏
You're not on here, you're just not evil enough.
哪里也没有
It's nowhere.
我找不到拍卖♥♥网站 因为它不在这里
I can't find the auction site because it's nowhere.
那到底是坏事还是好事
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表