剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
丑 闻
第四季 第七集
真要这样吗
Really?
真的 别对我这么凶
Really. Don't be mean.
我不是凶你 只是...
I'm not being mean. It's just...
我说我们仍有希望
so I say there's hope
你就要每晚都打给我吗
and this means you call me every night?
除非你想让我过去哄你上♥床♥
Unless you want me to come over there and tuck you in.
我不是那个意思
That came out...dirty.
我只是...
I just want to
我好想你
I miss you.
我们能想想法子见面吗
Can we think about finding a way to spend time together?
既然我们还有...希望
Now that there is... hope?
那要看情况
Well, it depends.
什么情况
On?
有人按时给杰克送吃的吗
Is Jake being fed?
你说什么
Excuse me?
他如今所处的超级监狱
He's in a supermax-prison facility
过去五年内曾三次因虐待囚犯
that's been sued three times in the last five years
而遭到起诉
for inhumane treatment of prisoners.
所以我想知道 是否有人给他送吃的
So I'd like to know -- is he being fed?
是不是跟有暴♥力♥倾向的囚犯隔离
Sequestered from violent inmates?
有没有室外活动的时间
Given access to sunlight?
杰克·巴拉德的事你就别再操心了
Jake Ballard is no longer any of your concern.
先给我一份他状况的详细报告
I want a full report of his condition.
我们再来谈"希望"
Then we can talk about what "Hope" means.
奥利维亚
Olivia --
晚安 菲茨
Good night, Fitz.
有人吗
Hello?
温斯洛先生
Mr. Winslow?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
我叫奎恩
My name is Quinn.
我为奥利维亚·波普工作
And I work for Olivia Pope.
我猜就是
Of course you do.
你说你女儿失踪的那天晚上
You said you were out of town on business
你在外地出差
the night your daughter disappeared.
但其实你不是的
But you weren't.
那晚凯特琳过去告诉你凯瑟琳的外遇时
You were at your office having an off-the-books meeting,
你正在办公室跟人秘密会面
and when Caitlin came to tell you about Catherine's affair,
无意中 她听到了一些不该听的事情
she overheard something, something she shouldn't have.
所以她拿了身旁最近的资料
So she grabbed the closest proof
然后转身夺门而出
she could get her hands on and ran.
她拿的是个文件夹 里面有许多奥利维亚的照片
She took a folder. It had pictures of Olivia in it.
所以她必须死
That's why she had to die.
所以她惨遭杀害
That's why she was killed.
是她吗
Is it her?
我还没听到你的问题 奎恩
I haven't heard a question yet, Quinn.
好吧
Okay.
为什么你要对那次会面如此隐瞒
Why did you lie about that meeting?
那次会面的目的是什么
What was the meeting about?
为什么有人在偷♥拍♥我老板
Why is someone taking pictures of my boss?
这一切与奥利维亚·波普有什么关系
What does all of this have to do with Olivia Pope?
你无法阻止即将发生的一切
You can't stop what's coming.
抱歉 我帮不了你
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
不
No!
路易斯·麦克唐纳议员
性工作者拍摄议员"嬉戏"视频流出
悠着点 船长
Easy, cap'n!
起锚
Anchors aweigh!
议员对不雅行为表示悔不当初
宝贝儿
Baby?
宝贝儿
Baby!
宝贝刚干了件坏事
Baby made a mess.
老天 他是不是
Oh, god. Did he just --
大号♥了
Number two?
天哪
Oh, god!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
一名美♥利♥坚♥合众国议员居然...
a United States senator just...
还录了下来
on tape...
请无视我
D-don't mind me.
大伙儿 大伙儿
Everyone! Everyone!
都静静 咱们一个一个来
Please, let's try to exercise some decorum this morning.
格兰特总统看了麦克唐纳的视频吗
Has President Grant seen the McDonnell video?
格兰特总统并不喜欢看真人秀节目
President Grant doesn't fancy himself a fan of reality TV.
他忙着治理国家呢
He's busy running the country.
但麦克唐纳议员刚刚主动请辞
Okay, but Senator McDonnell just resigned his senate seat.
谁将取代他
Who's going to replace him?
这你得去问弗吉尼亚州的人♥民♥了
You'd have to ask the good people of Virginia.
我听说格兰特总统心中
I'm hearing rumors President Grant
已经有支持的人选了
already has a candidate in mind to support.
抱歉 你这是个问题吗
I'm sorry. Is that a question?
查尔斯·帕特尼 他会是总统指定的人选吗
Charles Putney. Is he going to be the president's pick?
目前为止
At this time...
我们还没有讨论过任何人选问题
no names have been discussed.
一旦有消息
But, um, when we do have someone,
我会第一时间与你们分享的
you'll be the first to know.
你准备什么时候才告诉我
When exactly were you planning to tell me
我们已经有替代麦克唐纳的人选
we have a candidate to replace McDonnell?
我们已经有替代麦克唐纳的人选
We have a candidate to replace McDonnell.
-高兴了 -是查尔斯·帕特尼吗
- Happy? - Is it Charles Putney?
是的 小红
It is, red.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
没事 只是 我认识他
Yeah, fine. I just know him, is all.
我想我知道 这有问题吗
I think I knew that. Is it going to be a problem?
当然不 为什么会有问题
Of course not. Why would it be a problem?
塞勒斯
Cyrus!
来见见下一任来自弗州的议员 查尔斯·帕特尼
Come in and meet the next senator from Virginia, Charles Putney.
-叫我查普就行 -查普
- Call me Chip. - Chip!
很高兴终于见到你 塞勒斯
Nice to finally meet you, Cyrus.
-塞 -里奥 没想到你也来了
- Cy. - Leo, didn't see you there.
里奥负责查普的竞选
Leo's running Chip's campaign.
你气色不错 大选之后休息了挺久的吧
Don't you look well-rested since the election.
真希望我也能有些休息时间
Wish I had some downtime.
白宫事情太多了
Too busy here in the White House.
艾比 这位是查普
Abby, let me introduce you to Chip.
我们是老相识了
Oh, we know each other.
我不知道你们以前还共事过
Oh. I didn't know you'd worked together.
我们不曾共事 总统先生
We haven't, Mr. President.
我们曾经结过婚
We used to be married.
查普是我前夫
Chip is my ex-husband.
玩家2 那家伙简直完败啊
玩家2
对了 弗罗里达街
有家游戏厅有一台4D机
可好玩了
玩家2 周四放学后要不要一起去
哈克
Huck!
马上就来
Coming!
玩家1 周四见
我们遇到问题了
We have a situation here.
你是美国的司法部长 大卫
You are the Attorney General of the United States, David.
我知道你的手♥机♥随时开着的
I know you have your phone on.
快回我电♥话♥
Call me back now!
她这样有多久了
How long has she been like this?
从她进门就开始了
Since she came in.
她要么就打电♥话♥给大卫·罗森问杰克的事情
She alternates between calling David Rosen about Jake
要么就一直追着我问温斯洛的案子
and grilling me about the Winslow case.
那你说了什么
What did you say?
你觉得我能说什么
I mean, what do you think?
"猜猜怎么着
"Hey, guess what.
凯特琳·温斯洛从她爸的律所偷来的那个信封
The envelope Caitlin Winslow stole from her dad's firm,
那个让她惨遭杀害的信封
the one she was murdered over?
里面有你的照片
It had pictures of you in it!
当我去询问唯一能告诉我们
And when I went to question the one person
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表