剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
- He's not fine, Quinn. - Of course not.
丽芙不见了 他能没事吗
Liv's gone. He's not fine.
但他会没事的
He's going to be fine.
之前我也见识过
I've seen this kind of thing before.
不 你从没见过这样的场景
No, you've never seen anything like this.
即使我司空见惯 我也没见过这样的场景
I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen a lot.
他喜欢这样阴暗的手段 我知道的
He goes to dark places. I know that.
我还有牙科账单可以证明呢
I have the dental bills to prove it.
但他会从中抽离出来的
But he pulls himself back.
某个时候 为时未晚之前
At some point, before it's too late,
哈克总是会抽离出来的
Huck always pulls himself back.
如果他没有呢
And what if he doesn't?
奎恩 我不能放任他...
Quinn, I can't just let him loose to --
他会没事的
He is going to be fine.
搞定了 古斯塔沃的密♥码♥生效了
I'm in. Gustavo's password worked.
-我们也开始竞标了吗 -还没
- Are we bidding? - Not yet.
他们会先扫描我们玛丽·渥利斯账号♥的数字足迹
They're gonna scan me for Marie Wallace's digital footprint.
她需要些浏览记录
She needs a browser history.
-现在呢 -我已经伪造了个完美的身份
- What now? - Now I make the perfect fake I.D.
现在我要建立玛丽·渥利斯账号♥的比特流
Now I build Marie Wallace's bitstream,
她的钱 还有元数据
her cash, the metadata.
现在我黑进去
Now I hack.
然后我们就开始竞标了
Then we're in, and bidding begins.
好了
Okay.
我们现在已经正式以玛丽·渥利斯的名义
We're officially bidding in the auction
参与对奥利维亚·波普的竞标
for Olivia Pope as Marie Wallace.
投标人:玛丽·渥利斯
出价:十亿七千五百万
提交出价
现在出价到多少了
Where's the bidding at?
11亿
$1.1 billion.
一个墨西哥贩毒集团退出了
One of the mexican drug cartels just dropped out.
所以我们前面还剩8个买♥♥家
So, we're down to eight bidders.
谢谢你 洛斯哲塔斯[墨西哥贩毒集团] 谢谢你的退出
Thank you, Los Zetas. Thank you for dropping out.
-谢谢[西语] -等等 有点不对劲
- Gracias. - Wait, something's wrong.
数字不再上升了
The numbers aren't going up.
也许是好事
That could be a good thing.
-不会是 -有可能吧
- That's not a good thing. - It could be.
不可能
It's not!
是又有人退出了吗
Was that someone else dropping out?
所有人都退出了 不见了
That was everything dropping out. It's gone.
-什么意思 -就是不见了
- What do you mean? - It's just gone.
不见了是什么意思
What do you mean it's gone?
拍卖♥♥没有了 暂停了
The auction -- it's gone. It's been suspended.
未处理的异常
文件未找到 脚本错误
他们为什么要暂停拍卖♥♥
Why would they suspend the auction?
奥利维亚怎么了
What happens to Olivia?
先生
Sir?
总统先生
Mr. President.
总统先生
Mr. President.
小声点 别吵他
Shh! Stop. Stop it!
昨晚我们喝得有点多
We drank a little too much last night.
能让他睡个好觉吗
Just once, can't you let him sleep in?
你知道一直以来他承担着多大的压力
You know how much pressure he's been un--
菲茨
Fitz.
菲茨 快醒醒
Fitz, wake up right now.
怎么了
What?
总统先生 快去会议室
Sir, you're needed in the situation room, Mr. President.
怎么了 发生什么事儿了
What is it? What's happened?
醒醒 奥利维亚
Wake up, Olivia!
你已经被卖♥♥出去了 该走了
You've been sold. It's time to go.
但...
But...
拍卖♥♥还有12个小时才结束
the auction's not over for another 12 hours.
我知道 就是要这样
Oh, I know. That's what's so great.
这些买♥♥家直接带着现金来找我
These buyers came to me directly, offering cash.
大把大把的现金
Cold, hard, roll-around-in-bed-on-it cash.
所以拍卖♥♥暂停了
So the auction's suspended,
你的买♥♥家兴奋得不得了
and your buyers are oh-so-excited by their purchase.
谁
Who?
你把我卖♥♥给了谁
Who did you sell me to?
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love this.
伊朗
Iran.
你在我头上开了个眼 还杀了我的好朋友
You smashed my head open and then you killed my best friend.
你以为我会把你卖♥♥给谁
Who'd you think I was gonna sell you to?
-卖♥♥了 -恐怕是的 总统先生
- Sold? - I'm afraid so, Mr. President.
有买♥♥家没有参与拍卖♥♥
There was a buyer outside of the auction.
-谁 -伊朗
- Who? - Iran.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
应该是即刻转交 总统先生
We believe transfer is imminent. Mr. President --
撤离计划是什么
I want to see the extraction plan.
目前我们无法撤离目标
We don't believe we can extract the asset at this time.
鉴于目前的情况
In light of these developments,
我们需要考虑其它选择
we need to consider other options.
没有其它选择 必须撤离
There are no other options than extraction.
奥利维亚·波普是白宫前高级官员
Olivia Pope is a former high-level White House official.
她有最高机密权限...
She maintains a top-secret clear--
没有其它选择 必须撤离
There are no other options than extraction.
波普女士掌握大量美国情报
Ms. Pope's vast knowledge of United States intelligence
对国♥家♥安♥全♥是一大威胁
poses an ongoing threat to national security.
这种情况下 标准处理方法
Standard protocol in this situation
就是牺牲目标
is to neutralize the asset.
不能牺牲目标
We are not neutralizing the asset!
一定要救她出来
We get her out of there.
想办法救她
We find a way!
坚持采取撤离计划
We stick with the extraction plan.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
明白 总统
Yes, sir.
-总统先生 -局长
- Mr. President -- - Director!
会议结束了
This meeting is over.
任何人都可能跟我们一样参加竞标
Anyone could have been bidding like we were --
使用化名 找个幌子
Under an alias, behind a false front.
如果你是主要玩家 某国政♥府♥
If you were a major player, a government,
难道你不偷偷行动吗
why wouldn't you hide it?
当然大家都用的是化名
Of course no one was who they said they were.
她可能在任何地方 任意国家
She could be anywhere, any country.
朝鲜 他们会出钱的
North korea -- they'd pay.
-哥伦比亚也是 -不重要了
- Colombians would, too. - Doesn't matter.
这还没考虑我们的盟友呢
We haven't even started talking about our allies --
英国 法国 中国
England, France, China.
不管是敌是友 外人都占上风
Friendlies or not, it's still getting the upper hand.
以色列 意大利 她还可能在一些小国家手里
Israel, Italy. Even smaller countries could have her.
梵蒂冈城都有可能把她买♥♥走
Even Vatican City could have her.
梵蒂冈城
Vatican City?
你知道梵蒂冈城多有钱吗
Do you know how much money Vatican City has?
不管道德与否 他们都可能参与
And, yes, immoral or not, they could be in.
有她在手就是筹码 就有控制权
It's leverage. It's control.
他们肯定愿意花钱买♥♥到她
They'd easily pay to get their hands on her.
她在谁手里不重要
Doesn't matter who has her.
我还是觉得得从长计议
I'd prefer it to the other option.
贩毒集团 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥组织
Drug cartel, terrorist organization.
还有日趋得势的基♥地♥组♥织♥
Your next up-and-coming al-qaeda,
友国邻邦的暴君
your friendly neighborhood despot.
她在谁手里并不重要
It does not matter who has her!
哈克
Huck.
不论她在谁手里 被谁买♥♥去
It doesn't matter who has her, who bought her,
不论她在伊朗还是英国还是朝鲜还是加拿大
if she went to Iran or England or North Korea
还是在毒贩子手里 这都不重要
or Canada or drug lords.
不论是谁 不论他们代表哪个国家
Whoever they are, whichever country they represent,
他们参与竞标买♥♥到了一个人
they bought a person in an auction
目的是想控制一个总统 控制一个国家
to control a president, to control a nation.
对他们而言 她不是一个人
She is not a person to them.
她是一件工具 一件极其昂贵而有用的工具
She is a tool -- a very expensive, very useful tool.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表