剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! I am the only one who talks!
30个小时后
Just about 30 hours from now,
美国总统就要
the president of the United States of America
发表国情咨文演讲了
is going to stand up and give the State of the Union Address.
他将会谈到枪♥支♥管制
He'll be discussing gun control.
为了成功 他需要你们俩在场
To do that, he needs to point to the two of you,
因为无论这里发生了什么
because despite whatever is happening here,
在美国人♥民♥心中
you are the face of gun control
你们俩是枪♥支♥管制的代言人
to the American people.
所以总统需要你们俩在场
So the president needs your asses in those seats.
法令通过指望着你们 他人生命指望着你们
The law depends on in. Lives depend on it.
所以都别吵了 收拾行李
So let's knock off the bickering, pack our bags,
去为我们的国家效忠 怎么样
and go serve our country, shall we?
-你不能这么做 -不能怎么做
- You can't do this. - Can't do what?
把枪♥支♥管制
Make gun control
变成国情咨文演讲的重点
the centerpiece of your State of the Union Address.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为我们是共和党
Because we're Republicans.
那也没见你支持同工同酬法案啊
You held your tongue on Equal Pay.
是啊 所以你就提名了一个
Yes, and then you nominated a Democrat
民♥主♥党人为司法部长
to be your Attorney General.
塞 丽兹只是想让我们党能团结
Cy, Lizzie's just trying to keep the party together.
真够官腔的
That's the speech.
为什么总统不在这里替他自己辩白一下
Why isn't the president here to defend this himself?
因为他不像这个家伙一样是你可以使唤的
Because he's not at your beck and call like this one.
好了 都别说了
All right. That is enough.
你已经说得很清楚了
You made your point.
站起来鼓掌 安德鲁
Stand and clap, Andrew.
那就是你明晚的工作
That's your job tomorrow night.
站起来鼓掌
Stand and clap.
塞勒斯
Cyrus,
总统在哪里
where's the president?
在忙 总统很忙
Busy. The president is busy.
怎么了 戴夫
Yes, Dave?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥想吃薯片 总统先生
The First Lady would like her chips, sir.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
您要的 夫人
Here you go, ma'am.
谢谢 戴夫
Ah, thank you, Dave.
梅莉疯了
身陷重度抑郁
独家照片
《纽约记录报》
第♥一♥夫♥人♥疯了
梅莉·格兰特
身陷危急
梅莉疯了
第♥一♥夫♥人♥是否经医生
Has the First Lady been diagnosed by doctors,
心理健康专家确诊
mental-health professionals?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥只是伤心 吉姆 她没疯
The First Lady is grieving, Jim, not crazy.
总统是否考虑辞职照顾他的妻子
Is the President considering stepping down to care for his wife?
-卡萝 总统... -这很不妙 塞
- Carol, the president -- - This is bad, Cy.
-对薯片销♥售♥可是妙得很 -别开玩笑
- Not for potato chip sales. - Don't joke.
你是说格兰特夫人没有看过医生
So you're saying Mrs. Grant hasn't sought medical help.
没 卡萝
No, Carol.
那你怎么能确定她的精神状况
Well, then, how can you be sure of her mental health?
悠着点 吉姆 那是对比你来说的
Easy, Jim. I compared her to you.
瞧 她很幽默
See? She's funny.
她这是火上浇油
She's just adding fuel to the fire.
我只是想让气氛活跃点 吉姆
Just trying to lighten the mood in here, Jim.
没有恶意 下个问题
No hard feelings. Next question.
拜托 艾比 别逃避问题 这很严肃
Come on, Abby. Don't dodge me. These are serious questions.
她可以用其它说辞来化解这一切 比如
She could shut this whole thing down with something like
"私密时光被公之于众"
"Just because a private moment has been made public
"不代表我们有权予以置评"
doesn't give us the right to pass judgment."
别教我管理下属
Don't tell me how to run my people.
只需告诉我 我无需担心艾略特夫妇
Just tell me I don't have to worry about the Elliots.
你需要担心
Oh, you do.
美国国民夫妇互相憎恨
America's sweethearts hate each other --
真的对对方恨之入骨
like, really deeply hate each other --
我完全明白为什么
and I totally get why.
他们两个都糟透了 塞勒斯
They're horrible people, Cyrus -- both of them.
但你会解决的
But you'll fix them.
恐怕今天的问题就到此为止了
I'm afraid that's all the questions we have time for right now.
挂了
Got to go.
注意语气 别那么咄咄逼人
Watch your tone. Less combative.
别火上浇油
Don't add fuel to the fire.
私密时光被公之于众
Just because a private moment has been made public
不代表我们有权予以置评
doesn't give us the right to pass judgment.
-明白 -很好
- Got it. - Good.
我需要你给我所有有关
I need everything you can get me
哈里森·莱特和阿德南·萨利夫之死的资料
on the murders of Harrison Wright and Adnan Salif.
文件 案发现场照片 全都要
Paperwork, crime-scene photos -- all of it.
我仔细查看过了 调查无懈可击
I looked it over myself. That investigation was clean.
无懈可击和事实是两回事
"Clean" and "factual" are very different things.
这两人从华盛顿特区到亚利桑那一路畅通
Those two made it all the way from D.C. to Arizona
直到伊万·约希金找到并枪杀了他们
before Ivan Yushkin tracked them down and shot them?
行 但我想亲自看看书面记录
Fine, but I want to see the paper trail for myself.
你真高尚 不过现在
Well, noble of you, but right now,
我真的很忙
I've really got a lot on my plate.
罗文在莱特的葬礼上出现过
Rowan was at Wright's funeral,
我不认为他是到那儿支持女儿的
and I don't think he was there to be a supportive dad.
我就要参加参议院任命听证会了
I'm about to go through a senate confirmation hearing,
我认为被人知道我和一位杀人累累的刺客共事
and I don't think being a known associate of a prolific assassin
对我没什么好处
is gonna be great for my chances.
好吧 我尽力而为
Fine. I'll do what I can.
请问我能走了吗
Can I go now, please?
丽芙和艾略特夫妇从新墨西哥州回来了
Liv's back from New Mexico with the Elliots.
很明显 他们很糟糕
Apparently, they're awful.
他们糟透了 互相憎恨
Just horrible, awful people who hate each other.
那就是问题所在
That's what the problem is.
所以丽芙把他们安排在海亚当斯酒店相邻房♥
So Liv's putting them in adjoining rooms at the Hay-Adams,
她在做关于他们的访问
and she's doing their press for them,
她让我们去看着他们
and she asked us to babysit.
因为合作是我俩最擅长的
Because working together is what we do best.
你没必要这样对我
Look, you don't have to treat me like this.
有必要
Yes, I do.
艾略特夫妇很了不起
The Elliots are a remarkable couple
他们的存在提醒我们
who serve to remind us all
更严格的枪♥支♥管制法的必要性
of the necessity of stricter gun-control laws,
我知道总统对此非常关注
something I know the President cares deeply about.
说到总统
Speaking of the President,
你曾经为他效力
you've worked for him in the past.
你对总统家庭的情况有何了解
What do you make of the state of the First Family?
我目前不为白宫做事
Well, I don't work at the White House currently,
但我认为 私密时光被公之于众
but I do feel that just because a private moment is made public
不代表我们有权予以置评
doesn't give us the liberty to pass judgment.
奥利维亚·波普 艾略特夫妇提醒着我们枪♥支♥管控的必要性
事实上 我认为
In fact, I think
我们目前应该关注的焦点...
where we should be focusing our priorities --
"私密时光被公之于众"
"Just because a private moment is made public
"不代表我们有权予以置评"
doesn't give us the liberty to pass judgment"?
我觉得你需要帮助
I thought you could use the help.
在这工作的已经不是你了 丽芙
You don't work here anymore, Liv.
是我 而且我会用自己的方式解决问题
I do, and I will do things my own way,
你知道为什么吗
because you know what?
你并不是万能的 你什么都不懂
You don't know everything. You don't know anything.
哈里森死了 公♥司♥土崩瓦解
Harrison dies. The firm falls apart.
哈克和奎恩已经在办公室
Huck and Quinn were incest-ing all over the office
偷偷好了很久 你却一点都不知道
for god knows how long, and you had no idea.
-你说哈克什么 -对 没错
- Huck and what? - Uh-huh. Yeah.
炸鸡 主厨会做炸鸡
Fried chicken. Chef will make fried chicken.
你只要拿起电♥话♥点个单 然后
All you got to do is pick up the phone and ask, and bam --
就有了炸鸡 炸的焦焦的 真的
fried chicken, southern-fried, real.
想来点吗
You want some?
不用 谢谢 梅莉 我需要...
No, thank you. Mellie, I need --
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表