剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
We're besties." But whatever.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
你喜欢使阴招 对助理很刻薄
You cut corners, you're mean to assistants,
从不与人分享功劳 你还撒谎
you never share credit, and you lie.
但我很佩服你能走到现在这步
But I admire what you've accomplished.
我尊重你工作时的用心
I respect how hard you work.
即使我不是你的朋友 我也会把工作做好
And I don't have to be your friend to do my job brilliantly.
所以你会帮我调查吗
So you'll look into this for me?
交给我吧
Consider it handled.
特雷瑟 芬奇正在朝你那边走
Tracer, Finch is on the move.
从这边走 先生
This way, sir.
等一下
One sec.
大家好
Hi.
很高兴见到你 副总统先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Vice President.
你好 抱歉让你们等在外面
Hello. Sorry they made you wait out here.
你们错过了我精彩无比的演讲
You missed one hell of a riveting speech
是关于在非洲外交政策优先级的
on our foreign-policy priorities in Africa, let me tell you.
非常感谢你们 谢谢你们的耐心
Thank you very much. Thanks for your patience.
路障已经设好 中情局分局主管已到现场
Roadblocks are up. CIA station chiefs in the region...
等得越久 我们看起来就越弱
The longer we wait, the weaker we seem.
总统会想采取行动的
POTUS is gonna want to move on this.
如果行动过快 风险...
Move too soon and risk...
他们先攻击的 我们没时间了
They hit us first. We're out of time.
现在 起立
Now. People, now.
我们都掌握了什么情报
What do we know?
三名特工受了重伤
Three severely injured agents.
副总统先生有轻微的擦伤
The Vice President suffered minor lacerations
现在正准备回白宫
and is on his way back to the White House.
-这是谁干的 -还没证实
- Who did this? - No confirmation yet.
副总统当时刚结束
The Vice President was walking out of a speech
谴责西安哥拉解放阵线行为的演讲
condemning the West Angolan liberation front.
我认为嫌疑对象已经很明了了
I'd say we have a clear suspect.
联调局 中情局 国防情报局
FBI, CIA, DIA all leaning
都在朝着那个方向调查
in that direction, sir.
但目前没有人声称对此次行为负责
But no claims of responsibility yet.
-提高威胁等级 -是的 先生
- Raise the threat level. - Yes, sir.
-把西安哥拉的大使请到我办公室 -我这就去
- And get the West Angolan ambassador in my office. - Right away.
我已经准备好了一份目标清单
I have a list of targets at the ready,
F15战斗机队已在杜鲁门号♥航母甲板上待命
squadron of F-15s on standby on the deck of the Truman.
-只要您一声令下 -先让他们保持高度警戒
- Just say the word. - Keep them on high alert.
等我们证实为此事负责的行为人后
But we wait for confirmation on who's responsible
才能行动 明白了吗
before we move, understood?
是的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
除非你进医院了 不然别打给我
Do not call me unless you are in the hospital.
我打电♥话♥给你是为了确保你安然无恙
I'm calling to make sure that you're all right.
我能出什么事
Why wouldn't I be?
因为我们美丽的城市里
Because there are bombs
有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
blowing up our fair city,
而且你错过了我们的每周晚餐
and you missed our weekly dinner.
你没打电♥话♥给我 没有发短♥信♥给我
You didn't call. You didn't text.
我只能一个人喝完一整瓶
I had to finish an entire bottle
2005年的康达多酒庄的红酒
of 2005 Contador Rioja by myself.
我们的关系有这么好吗 爸爸
I wasn't aware we were on speaking terms, dad,
还共进晚餐呢
let alone having dinner.
我们是一家人 奥利维亚
We are family, Olivia.
家人会互相争吵
Families fight.
每个人都这样
That is what they do.
但这并不代表以后就不要联♥系♥了
That doesn't mean you stop calling
不能一起共进晚餐了
or you stop showing up for dinner.
争吵过后 我们原谅对方 冰释前嫌
When we fight, we forgive and forget.
我怀疑杰克是否会原谅你
I doubt that Jake's in a very forgiving mood,
相信我 他绝对不会忘记的
and trust me, he will never forget.
杰克又不是家人
Jake is not family.
他是我的家人
He is to me.
也许你爱这些男人 奥利维亚
You may love these boys, Olivia,
也许他们也爱你 但他们不是你的家人
and they may even love you, but they are not your family.
他们也许会为了你而争斗
These boys may go to battle for you.
甚至也许会为了你而厮杀
They, perhaps, might even kill for you.
但一旦他们征服了你
But after the conquest,
享受你给予的纵容和宠溺之后
after they've enjoyed the spoils,
他们会转身投入下一场战斗 下一场征服
they will move on to other battles, other conquests,
寻找别人的宠溺
other spoils.
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
也许吧 但我仍然是你父亲
That may be, but I am still your father
在那些男人
and I will be here for you
终于露出自己的本性之后
long after these boys have revealed themselves
我还会陪在你身边
to be who they really are.
我会把你碎裂的心捡起来
I will be here to pick up the pieces,
帮你补好
to put you back together,
提醒你 你到底是谁
and remind you of who you really are.
我的餐桌会一直给你留位
You will always have a place at my table.
不论我们是否争吵 你是否恨我
Whether we fight, whether you hate me,
不论你愿不愿意过来找我
whether you are willing to show up or not,
我都会陪在你身边
I will always be there.
为你...
Waiting.
守候
For you.
所以...
So...
一起吃晚饭吧
Dinner?
我要挂了
I have to go.
首都依然被封锁 与此同时
The nation's capital remains on lockdown
联调局与当地执法部门依然在追踪
as the FBI and local law enforcement
应为此次爆♥炸♥事件的负责的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
hunt for those responsible for this explosive act of terrorism
袭击地点在塔夫脱酒店外
against vice president Andrew Nichols
目标是副总统安德鲁·尼科尔斯
outside of the Taft hotel.
-梅莉 -你伤到哪了
- Mellie. - Where are you hurt?
-只是些擦伤 -伤到头了吗
- Just some scrapes. - Did you hit your head?
梅莉 排除脑震荡的可能性了吗
Mellie? Did you rule out a concussion?
-不用做核磁共振吗 -梅莉 看着我
- Shouldn't he get an MRI? - Mellie, look at me.
我没事
I'm fine.
你确定吗 有时候肾上腺素会...
Are you sure? Sometimes the adrenaline --
我很肯定
I'm sure.
更重要的是 他们也很肯定
Most importantly, they're sure.
好吧
Okay.
那就好
Good.
老天呐
Oh, my god.
我只是 我不敢相信
I just -- I couldn't believe.
我在新闻上看到发生的事 我就...
I saw what happened on the news and I just...
我们可以单独待一会吗
May we have the room, please?
谢谢你来探望我
Thanks for checking on me.
说真的 我没想到你会...
Honestly, I wouldn't have guessed that you had --
找到了
Found it.
有人把一个远程访问蠕虫嵌入到
Someone embedded a remote-access worm
伊丽莎白·诺斯的手♥机♥应用中
in Elizabeth North's feeder app.
我追踪不到
Can't trace it.
我必须等他们再次访问那个手♥机♥
I'll have to wait for them to access the phone again,
才能追踪到我们要找的人
track it from there. Then I'll have our guy.
找到后告诉我 奎因
Let me know when you do. Quinn --
在查库比亚克了
On Kubiak.
有发现了立即给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you have something.
大卫·罗森
David Rosen.
你想让我控告你的父亲
You want me to prosecute your father?
你们有证据了吗
I assume you have evidence?
比如说 那些能否详述
Documents, let's say, that may or may not detail
他犯罪活动的范围的文件
the extent of his criminal activity?
我们有
We do.
这也许出乎你的意料 罗森
This may come as a surprise to you, Rosen,
但我确实当过一阶段的指挥官
but I myself did a brief stint as Command.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that right? - Yes.
虽然这没有什么特别值得我骄傲的
And, while not something I'm particularly proud of,
但我确实很明智地保留了一些纪念品
I did have the good sense to keep a few souvenirs
在我离职之前
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表