剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
history making.
对你 对弗吉尼亚州都是好事 夫人
And good for you. Good for Virginia, ma'am.
你真这么想吗 小红
You think so, Red?
我们认为你应该知道
We thought you should know.
在梅莉宣布之前让你们知道
Get out ahead of it before Mellie declares.
首先 我需要一名竞选经理
First thing's first -- I'm gonna need a campaign manager.
艾比 我的首选是里奥·伯尔根
Abby, my top choice is Leo Bergen.
我知道你们俩在交往
I know the two of you are involved,
但他确实是数一数二
but he really is one of the best,
而且 我不认为这有什么不妥
and besides, I don't think it'll be an issue.
里奥不行 他不行 他很忙 非常忙
Leo can't. He can't. He's busy -- very busy.
他不在国内
Out of the country.
好吧
Oh, well.
只好重新物色了
Back to the drawing board.
苏珊娜·蕾妮·托马斯 朋友称其为"苏"
Suzanne Renee Thomas, or just "Sue" to friends
特区地下淫乱达人
and the secretly salacious D.C. illuminati.
26岁 毕业于斯沃斯莫尔 化学学位
26. Graduated from Swarthmore with a degree in chemistry.
这么说 她很聪明
So, she's smart.
聪明到足以在环保署辐射和室内空气办公室
Smart enough to land a job as a junior program coordinator
担任初级项目协调员
in the office of Radiation and Indoor Air at the EPA,
直到上个月被解雇
until she was fired last month.
-为什么 -不服从上级
- For what? - Insubordination.
别担心 她一点没闲着
Don't worry. She's kept busy.
苏在各种社交媒体频频曝光
Sue has a pretty expansive social-media presence.
脸书 Ins 阅后即焚 常用的都有
Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat -- all the usuals.
但她在"奇想国"上最活跃
But she's most active on Land-O-Kink.
-奇想国 -别挑毛病
- Land-o-kink? - Don't knock it.
非常流行的交友软件
Very popular dating app
很受那些热衷如鞭子 锁链
for people who are into things like whips, chains,
-毛茸茸小物件等物品的人欢迎 -我懂了
- furry little -- - I get it.
两百万用户以上
2 million members and counting.
奇想合众国
The United States of Kink.
好 我们能给苏三百万美元的唯一办法
Okay, so, the only way we're going to pay Sue $3 million
就是让她书里的所有男人集资
is for all these men in her book to chip in,
要让他们集资 我们需要把他们聚在一起
and to get them to chip in -- we need to round them up.
要想把他们聚一起 我们要知道他们是谁
And to round them up -- we need to figure out who they are.
要想知道他们的身份
And to figure out who they are
我们要把"奇想国"的两百万男人翻个底朝天
-- we sift through 2 million men on Land-O-Kink?
老天 不
Oh, god. No.
-那本书 -我们需要那本书
- The book. - We need the book.
我黑进苏的网络 查过她的家用电脑和手提
I hacked Sue's network, searched her home computer, her laptop,
连电邮都没放过 完全没那本书的踪影
even her e-mails -- no trace of the book.
我不觉得意外
I'm not surprised.
苏的出版计划 哈克说是打出来的
Sue's book proposal -- Huck says it was typed.
你是说 用打字机打出来的吗
Like, "typed on a typewriter" typed?
我猜是IBM二代电动打字机
IBM Selectric II, if I had to guess.
那么 如果原稿存在
So, if a manuscript exists,
出版计划
《华盛顿性♥欲♥倒错》
回忆录
她应该全都是用打字机打的
She would have typed the whole thing.
以免被黑
To keep it from being hacked.
老派做法 佩服
That's old school. Respect.
一定在她的公♥寓♥里
Must be in her apartment.
我们可以去偷 但根据她的在线活动判断
We could steal it, except that judging by her online activity,
她几乎不出门
she almost never leaves home.
想办法 我们需要那本书
Find a way. We need that book.
你好 坏小子5879
Hello, Badboy5879.
坏小子5879喜欢什么
What's badboy5879 into?
苏喜欢什么样的
What's Sue looking for? What's she into?
根据她的资料 她什么都喜欢
Well, according to her profile, she's into everything.
角色扮演 打屁屁 鞭打
Uh, role playing, erotic spanking, flogging,
悬吊 绳索
suspension, ropes.
这不是都一样吗
Aren't those the same thing?
不 完全不是
No. Not at all.
我们找谁当诱饵呢
Who are we gonna find to be our decoy, anyway?
我不干
Not me.
好吧
Okay.
他的真名是科尔特
His real name is Colt.
再说说你是哪种类型
And tell me your type again.
年轻大叔 四十多 深色特征 帅
Slightly older, 40s, dark features, good looking,
有点颓
Kind of sleazy.
我想我认识这样的
Oh, I think I know someone.
你好 科尔特吗
Hi. Colt?
你一定是苏
You must be Sue.
她到了
Oh. Oh, she's here.
我进去了
I'm in.
怎么样了
How's it going?
没找到
Uh, no luck.
那边怎样
What's happening there?
他们在聊天
They're talking.
科尔特 你做什么的
So, Colt, what do you do?
我是间谍
I'm a spy.
间谍 你监视谁
A spy? Who do you spy on?
通常是其他间谍
Other spies, mostly.
你呢
What do you do?
我也是间谍 难道你不想知道我的秘密吗
I'm a spy, too. Don't you want to know my secrets?
找到了
Found it.
只需要扫描就好
Just need to scan it.
好 慢慢来
Great. Take your time.
这俩人看来很聊得来
These two seem to be settling in nicely.
假如你抓住我
Let's say you caught me.
你要怎么获得我的秘密
How would you get my secrets?
我会把你绑起来
I'd tie you up.
然后呢
Then what?
我会折磨你
I'd torture you.
怎么折磨
How?
你真的想知道
You really want to know?
我要求知道
I demand to know.
我会把你的双臂捆在椽子上
I'd tie your arms to the rafters,
然后把你的双脚钉在地板上
and then I'd nail your feet to the floor.
你会铐住我 让我在热光之下
You'd shackle me, put me under the hot lights.
不不 我会拿着射钉枪
No, no. I'd take a nail gun,
然后对着你脚上骨头间漂亮柔软的部位
and I'd find a nice, soft spot between the bones in your feet,
然后我就会
And I'd go
慢着
Wait.
怎么回事
Wait, what the hell's going on?
我已经是最快了
I'm working as fast as I can.
扫描整本书可不容易
Scanning an entire book isn't easy.
不 不是说你
No! No, not you.
约会 她走了
The date. She's leaving.
没关系 我快弄完了
No problem. I'm almost done.
她最近几天不那么与世隔绝了
She's getting out in the world a bit more these days.
她每天正常上下班
She goes to and from work every day,
差不每天晚上都要喝几瓶
picks up a couple bottles of wine almost every night.
我们派到她楼下的两个安保人员
The two guards we put outside her building
说没什么异动
tell me everything's normal.
-这是好事 -的确
- That's good. - It is.
不过精神上还是一团糟
Mentally, she's a mess.
她不管去哪都要带上枪
She carries her gun with her everywhere she goes.
晚上从不出门 连外卖♥♥都不叫
Won't go out at night. Won't even order takeout.
真不知道她是怎么活下来的
I have no idea how she's surviving.
-她也不怎么做饭 -是啊
- Not much of a chef. - Mm.
就是整天酒不离手
Expert with a corkscrew.
外部威胁呢
What about outside threats?
有什么风声吗
Any chatter?
也没什么可疑的动向
Oh, nothing suspicious there, either.
虽说她曾被公开标价出♥售♥
She may have been put out on the open market,
不过国际犯罪圈子
but the international crime community
似乎已经把她忘了
seems to have moved on.
无论是国内国外 丽芙都很安全
Liv is, by all accounts, safe.
已经没人盯着她了
She's off the radar.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表