剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
她是一只国家纪念碑上的鸽子
She's pigeon at a great national monument,
渴求存在感
and she is begging.
然后你就会想
And you'll think,
要是我给她一点点甜头 她就会走开了
"If I just give her this little bit, she'll go away.
拜托你赶紧走吧 赶紧 走吧
Please go away. Please, please, go away."
但是她不会罢休
But she will not go away.
如果你给了她一点甜头
If you give her something,
她只会得寸进尺 更进一步
she she will only waddle up closer and more aggressive
到时候无论你给她多少她都不会停下
and she will not stop no matter how much you give her.
然后她就会在纪念碑上拉屎
And then -- and then, she will crap on your beautiful monument.
拉的到处都是 20来斤的屎全在上面
All over it -- 25 pounds a year of crap.
副总统会在纪念碑上拉屎吗
The vice president will do that?
鸽子会
The average pigeon.
但是你懂我的意思了 对吗
But you see the point, yes?
千万别喂那只鸽子
Do not feed the pigeon.
千万别喂那只鸽子
Do not feed the pigeon.
如果任何人知道我妻子的下落
If anyone knows the whereabouts of my wife
或者能够提供任何信息能帮助
or has any information at all that could help us
寻人启事
我们寻找她的 请联♥系♥我们
in our search for her, please let us know.
我觉得起作用了
I think it's working.
她的命运可能就掌握在你们手里了
Her life could depend on it.
您正在收看的是威朗诺市长的现场报道
You've been watching live coverage of Mayor Verrano,
他的妻子娜塔莉失踪了
whose wife, Natalie, went missing.
尽管威朗诺夫人的失踪...
Although Mrs. Verrano's disappearance...
你一直有事做 这很好
You're keeping busy -- that's good.
大都会警♥察♥局...
Metropolitan police...
-已排除他杀的可能性 -我猜是你的杰作
- have ruled out foul play. - I'm assuming that's yours somehow.
今天早上的会议后来如何了
How was the rest of the meeting this morning?
进行的不错
Good.
我晚点去和罗森见面
I'm getting together with Rosen later today
商量一下我的供词的事情
to work on my testimony.
你要来吗
You want to come?
告诉我你不是来这儿查我岗的
Please tell me you're not here to check up on me.
我不是来查岗的 丽芙
I'm not here to check up on you, Liv.
这事我能处理
I can handle this.
我知道
I know.
我了解你 我知道你没问题
I know you. I know you can handle this.
我也知道这是什么事情
I also know what this is,
和哪些人有关 或者意味着什么
who this involves, what this means.
我来这儿是想告诉你
I'm here to tell you that
不管你需要什么 我都在
I'm here if you need something,
如果你感到害怕或是紧张 你理应如此
if you get scared or nervous, which you should --
我们都应该害怕和紧张
We all should.
有我呢
I'm here.
你可以打电♥话♥给我
You can call on me.
怎么了
What?
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
我得走了
I have to go.
我的客户被逮捕了
My client was arrested.
我告诉你了 我没有给市长夫人发邮件
I told you I didn't send the Mayor's wife any e-mails.
别说了 他被逮捕了吗
Stop talking. Is he under arrest?
没有
No.
那么你不能扣押他在这
Then you can't keep him.
这是非法拘禁 我们现在就走
This is an illegal detention, and we're leaving.
他们在问我关于威胁邮件的事情
They were asking me about threatening e-mails
他们说是我寄给娜塔莉的
they say I sent to Natalie.
到我办公室再说
We'll talk about it at my office.
我没有寄过任何邮件给她
I didn't send her any e-mails.
到我办公室再说
At my office.
队长
Captain.
你看见站在这里的这个人了吗
Do you see this man standing here?
看见了
Yes.
错
Wrong answer.
你没在这儿见过他
You do not see him standing here
因为如果你在这儿见到了他
because if you did see him standing here,
那我就想知道他是怎么到这儿来的
then I would want to know how he got here.
他是被逮捕了吗 你被逮捕了吗
Was he arrested? Were you arrested?
-没有 -他没被逮捕
- No. - Ah. He wasn't.
那他为什么被人从街上带走
Well, then why was he taken off the street,
塞进巡逻车 带到了警♥察♥局
put in a patrol car, and brought to a police station?
那听起来就是逮捕
Because that sounds like an arrest.
但是逮捕意味着你对他宣读了米兰达权利
Except an arrest would mean that you read him his Miranda Rights.
但是你并没有给他宣读米兰达权利
And you didn't read him his Miranda Rights.
他们给你宣读了米兰达权利吗
Did they read you your Miranda Rights?
没有
No.
你没有给他宣读米兰达权利
You didn't read him his Miranda Rights.
那我就奇了怪了 你奇怪吗
So now I'm confused. Are you confused?
我没在这 但是如果在的话我感到奇怪
Well, I'm not here, but I would be if I was.
你知道如果他在这儿
Do you see the kinds of questions I would have
我会有哪些问题要你回答了吧
if he was here?
而且恐怕不只是我会问你这些问题
And I probably wouldn't be the only one with questions.
我认为美国司法部
I think the United States Department of Justice,
那些因为布兰登·帕克的枪击案
which is already investigating your department
正在调查你们的人
because of the Brandon Parker shooting,
也会有这些疑问
would have questions, too.
所以我认为他不在这儿
So, I don't think he's here.
我觉得没有人会认为
And I don't think anybody is ever going to think
他来过这儿
that he was here.
如果最后发现他出现在这过
And if it ever gets out that he was here,
如果这事见了报或者传上了网
if it ever turns up on the news or online or anywhere ever,
说市长候选人马库斯·沃克被抓进警局什么的
that Marcus Walker, candidate for mayor, was here,
那么我就得提出我的问题了
then I'm going to ask my questions,
我会得到答案的 因为我的问题
and I will get answers, because I am someone
总是能得到答案
who gets answers to my questions.
我的问题是不是总能得到答案
Am I someone who gets answers to my questions?
-是的 -看见了吗
- Yes. - See?
所以 让我再问你一遍
So, let me ask you this question again.
你看见这个男人站在这儿了吗
Do you see this man standing here?
回答正确
Right answer.
有什么发现 哈克
Tell me something, Huck.
马库斯的电子邮箱绝对被黑了
Marcus' e-mail was definitely hacked.
有人从他的帐户发送了29条信息
Someone sent 29 messages from his account,
在娜塔莉死前的那天晚上威胁她
threatening Natalie the night before she died.
收: 娜塔丽·威朗诺
我一早上都在想你 我知道我不该这么说
但我们的关系不只是性♥伴♥侣♥而已 娜塔莉 我爱上你了
你今晚能过来吗 --马库斯
收: 娜塔丽·威朗诺
宝贝 我被我们昨晚的谈话吓到了 我爱你
但你不能跟你丈夫摊牌 这是个大错误
我不想被毁了我们的关系
向我保证你不会告诉他好吗 马库斯
收: 娜塔丽·威朗诺
娜塔莉 我一直在给你打电♥话♥但泥没接
你丈夫回来了吗 我知道他在时我们得小心点
但请尽快回我电♥话♥吧 我得听听你的声音
有人黑了我的电子邮箱吗
Someone hacked my e-mail?
一个显然不喜欢检查拼写的人
Someone who's clearly not a fan of spell check.
不管是谁 他用了键盘记录软件
Whoever it was used keylogging software
破解了马库斯的加密按键输入
to crack Marcus' encrypted keystrokes.
但我们不知道是谁吗
But we don't know who it is?
我们很清楚
Oh, we know exactly who.
网路位址指向市长的办公室
The I.P. Address is linked to the mayor's office.
威朗诺市长
Mayor Verrano?
市长杀了自己的妻子吗
The mayor had his own wife killed?
我们必须得百分百确定
We have to be 100% sure,
因为如果真的是市长干的
because if it is the mayor
而且他想嫁祸给你
and he's trying to frame you for it,
威朗诺就是在向你出招了 马库斯
Verrano's coming for you, Marcus.
我们在谈的是一级谋杀
This is first-degree murder we're talking about.
所以我需要你回忆今天早上的一切
So I need you to think back on this morning
然后给我一个线索
and give me something.
任何线索
Anything.
你看见了什么 听见了什么
What did you see? What did you hear?
我的天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
当时有三个人
There were three of them.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表