剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
你想要的战争我给了 让我跟她说话
I gave you your war. Let me talk to her.
战争 我不关心什么战争
War? I don't care about the war.
我是个商人 总统先生
I'm a businessman, Mr. President.
所以我们来谈生意吧
So let's talk business.
我要把波普小姐卖♥♥给出价最高的人
I'm selling Ms. Pope to the highest bidder.
欢迎你参与竞标
You're welcome to join.
但是我猜你得花不少钱
But if I had to guess, it's gonna cost you.
能控制美国总统的女人
The woman who controls the President of the United States?
她肯定值不少 对你的敌人
She's gonna be worth quite a bit to your enemies,
你的盟友 甚至所有人来说
your allies -- well, everyone really.
竞标开始时我会通知你的
I'll be in touch once it all starts.
祝你好运
Good luck.
奎恩
Quinn!
-怎么了 -信♥号♥♥
- What? - Chatter.
什么
What?
信♥号♥♥
Chatter!
-哪里 -到处都是
- Where? - Everywhere.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这是好事
This is good.
好事 为什么是好事
Good? How is this good?
因为她还活着 因为我们可以追踪她了
Because she's alive, because we can track her.
这是她干的 她在给我们零星的信息
She did this. She's dropping us breadcrumbs.
我们只要跟紧就能找到她了
We just have to follow them.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表