剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Understood.
不打扰您筹备葬礼了
I'll leave you to your funeral.
我找到了菲丝尸体中
Okay, I tracked down the manufacturer of the key
那把钥匙的制♥造♥商 并将范围缩小到
I dug out of Faith's body, narrowed it down to lockers
三家博物馆和一座地铁站
in three museums and one metro station.
现在要做的是拿这把钥匙
Now all I have to do is jam the key
去开几千多个储物柜 并祈祷能打开其中一个
into a couple thousand lockers and pray one opens.
我走了 真开心
So, off I go. Joy.
等等
Hold it.
首先我们要说服大卫·罗森
First, we need to convince David Rosen
起诉莱纳德·卡纳汉谋杀
to charge Leonard Carnahan with murder.
为此 我们要说服白宫方面
To do that, we need to convince the White House
起诉莱纳德·卡纳汉谋杀
to charge Leonard Carnahan with murder.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥正与库珀夫人密切合作
The First Lady is working closely with Mrs. Cooper
迎接世界各地的外国领导人
to welcome foreign leaders from across the globe.
格兰特已经偏离了库珀总统的核心保守观点
Grant has strayed from President Cooper's core conservative views...
但仍视他为"前所未有的大英雄"
...but still considers him his "All-time hero."
奥利维亚
Olivia.
我听说因为库珀死了
Hearing the White House might ask justice
白宫方面可能会让法官以谋杀罪起诉卡纳汉
to file murder charges against Carnahan now that Cooper's dead.
我觉得你可能知道是不是真的
Figured you'd know if that's true.
说吧 比尔
Yes, Bill?
总统有没有让司法部长起诉卡纳汉
Has the president asked the Attorney General to charge Carnahan?
据我所知 没有
Not that I'm aware of, no.
就是说有这个可能 只是你不知道
So, you're saying he could have, you just don't know.
我们要激怒保守派
We need to rile up the conservatives.
要让他们不会善罢甘休
We want them out for blood.
包括微博和脸书上所有红州有影响力的人
Blanket the red-state influencers on twitter and facebook.
我们要炒热这个话题 让人们都来关注
We need to brand it. We need it trending.
-标签 库珀被人杀死了 -太长
- #cooperwasmurdered. - Too long.
为库珀伸冤
#justiceforcooper.
杰西卡
Jessica?
杰西卡 我是奥利维亚·波普
Jessica. Olivia Pope.
有没有指控卡纳汉谋杀的消息
Anything to those rumors about charging Carnahan with murder?
为什么不指控卡纳汉谋杀
Why not charge Carnahan with murder?
这是司法部门的事
That's a matter for the Justice Department.
那么 总统没有意见吗
So, the president has no opinion?
这对政♥府♥来说是个难得的机会 先生
It's a hell of an opportunity for the administration, sir,
宣布暗♥杀♥总统的刺客有罪
convicting a presidential assassin.
这会让你成为有保守派支持的英雄
It makes you a hero with the conservative base,
又能支持我们的枪♥支♥管制法案
bolsters our defense of gun control,
还能暂时封闭关闭基地的消息
and bumps base closings off the radar for now.
我也不想提 但当我们向美国民众
And I hate to mention it, but we gain big spikes
提起您自己的那件暗♥杀♥事件
in approvals when we remind the American people
您的支持率就会非常高
of your own assassination attempt.
这是明摆着的 盖比
Thanks for stating the obvious, Gabby.
司法部今天将对莱纳德·弗朗西斯·卡纳汉
Today the Justice Department is filing murder charges
暗♥杀♥莱纳德·弗朗西斯·卡纳汉总统
against Leonard Francis Carnahan for the assassination
提出谋杀指控
of president Edward Randolph Cooper.
-鉴于目前敏感的... -现在怎么办
- Due to the sensitive... - What happens now?
人们十分关注这个案子...
...high-profile nature of this case...
我们去法♥院♥并把子弹拿回来
We go to court and get that bullet.
所以特许临时安排了一场审前听证会
Received an expedited pretrial hearing.
如果你想走一遍流程的话
So, I have the list of speakers
我手里有发言者的名单
if you'd like to go over the order.
很重要吗
Does it matter?
我非常肯定他们还会说出那些
I'm sure they'll all spout the same pretty lies
关于我丈夫如何加强军事实力
about my dead husband -- how he strengthened the military
改革税务
and reformed the tax code
协商波罗的海和平协议
and negotiated the Baltic peace accords,
等一大堆美丽的谎言
blah, blah, blah.
那些的确是他做的
Well, he did do all of that.
是我做的
I did all that.
人们那时候还不了解什么是注意力缺失症
You know, they didn't know about A.D.D. back then,
库珀连两页长的简报都没耐心听完
but Coop could barely sit through a two-page briefing,
但上帝眷顾他
god love him,
再说了 他向来都不是个聪明人
on top of which he was never the brightest bulb.
是我加强了军事实力
I strengthened the military.
我促成了税务改革
I pushed the tax code through.
我谈成了波罗的海和平协议
I negotiated the Baltic peace accords.
勃列日涅夫不让步是因为他知道哈维尔
Brezhnev wouldn't budge because he knew Havel
已经开始瓦解了共♥产♥主义的统治
was already halfway to disintegrating communist rule.
但我知道 如果能把所有人
But I knew if we could just get everyone
都召集到一起
in the same room together,
我就能一步步教会库珀怎么做
I'd talk Coop through it, step by step.
我不知道 从来没人...
I didn't know. No one ever --
你以为那些男人会承认
you think those boys would ever admit
他们曾听命于一个来自塔斯卡卢萨的小娘们儿
that they were being bossed around by a tri delt
长达八年时间吗
from Tuscaloosa for eight years?
全都是我做的
I did all of it.
而我将以什么名义被铭记呢
And what will I be remembered for?
告诉傻瓜们不要乱扔垃圾吗
Telling idiots not to litter.
你会被历史铭记
You will be remembered
作为我国最伟大的第♥一♥夫♥人♥之一
as one of our nation's greatest First Ladies.
我会被铭记 但是是作为一个
I will be remembered as the wife
一生有所成就的男人的妻子
of a man who did something with his life.
21年的富特尼[威士忌]
Old pulteney -- 21 years old.
好喝
Mmm. It's good.
有人觉得这是世上最好喝的酒
Some think it's the best in the world.
他们肯定没喝过1955年的波摩[威士忌]
Bet they've never had a 1955 bowmore.
我在底特律长大 总统先生
I grew up in Detroit, Mr. President.
对于苏格兰威士忌 我一点儿也不了解
I don't know anything about scotch.
葡萄酒我倒是了解一些 不过...
Wines I've learned, but...
先生 我来是为了杰克·巴拉德的事
Sir, I'm here for Jake Ballard.
我知道
I know.
他是我的人 总统先生
He's mine, Mr. President.
他是我院子里逃出去的疯狗 还伤了人
He's a dangerous dog out of my yard. And he's hurt people.
我应该为此负责
And I am responsible for that.
我真心实意地承担责任
I take the responsibility very seriously.
我知道他对你做了什么 也知道你想怎么处置他
I know what he's done to you, what you want to do to him.
我的想法也一样 我能做到
I want that, too. I can do those things.
你无法办到的事我能帮你 总统先生
I can do things that cannot be done, Mr. President.
这是我欠你的 我教导他 训练他
I owe it to you. I taught him. I trained him.
他失控了 让我来教训我的狗吧
He strayed. Let me discipline my dog.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
但杰克·巴拉德会由法庭审判
But Jake Ballard is going to be tried in a court of law.
他会被法♥院♥定罪
He's going to be convicted in a court of law,
在世人面前认罪伏法
and he is going to be executed before the world.
我一直小看你了 总统先生
I've underestimated you, Mr. President,
也许不是第一次了
probably not for the first time.
你有清晰的双眼
Your eyes are clear.
你果决 专注 客观
You're resolved, focused, objective.
这正是现在这种情况所需要的
That's what this situation needs right now,
而不是愤怒 情绪化
not anger, not emotion.
保持专注 做应该做的事
Stay focused. Do what needs to be done.
不要被任何人左右
Don't be swayed by anyone.
她想见她
She wants to see him.
那就让她见他
So? Let her see him.
-不行 -为什么不行
- No. - Why not?
我绝不会让奥利维亚见杰克·巴拉德
I'm not going to let Olivia see Jake Ballard.
为什么
Why not?
你相信是杰克·巴拉德杀了你儿子吗
Do you believe that Jake Ballard killed your son?
我当然信
Of course I do.
你认为奥利维亚会
Do you think that Olivia can be manipulated
被杰克·巴拉德这种人控制吗
by someone like Jake Ballard?
-她肯定会 -她肯定会
- Of course she can. - Of course she can,
她现在就已经被他控制了
and she's being manipulated by him right now.
他在里面呆的越久 她得不到消息
The longer he's in there and she's out here,
他就能控制她 让她相信
he's manipulating her into believing
他只是一个无助的受害者
that he is a helpless victim.
这种沉默 缺少接触
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表