剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我要他们都接受审查
I want them both vetted.
警♥察♥可真多
There's an awful lot of cops.
得让那些人退后
We need them to keep these people back.
这是为他们的安全着想 奥利维亚
It's for their own safety, Olivia.
-那个人手上有枪 -但他不会朝人群开枪
- The man's got a gun. - Yeah, but he's not gonna shoot them.
这些都是他的邻居 他的支持者
These people are his neighbors, his supporters.
他最不可能伤害的就是这些人
They're the last people he's interested in hurting.
-那也不能冒险 -奥利维亚·波普
- Can't take any risks. - Olivia Pope.
我是司法部长办公室派来的
Assistant U.S. Attorney Ellison
助理检察官埃里森
from the Attorney General's Office.
-我找的是大卫·罗森 -他派我来的
- I asked for David Rosen. - He sent me.
-我要怎么帮你 -帮我找大卫·罗森来
- How can I help? - You can get me David Rosen.
他现在没空
He's not available.
帕克先生
Mr. Parker!
-不好 -那是谁
- Damn it. - Who's that?
我能过来吗
Can I come over there?
住这里的一个激进分子
Neighborhood activist.
他以前就给我们惹过麻烦
He's given us trouble before.
-他不能过去 -先生 请退后
- He can't. - Sir, get back here! Sir!
-我是马库斯·沃克 -先生 请你退后
- My name is Marcus Walker. - Sir, you need to stay back.
我现在正用手♥机♥
I’m using my cellphone
把一切都录下来
to record everything that's happening right now.
你们不会开枪打我的 你们不敢开枪
You will not shoot me! You cannot shoot me!
我都录下来了
You're being recorded!
-把他弄出去 -我得进去
- Get him out of there! - I need to go in.
我不能让你这么做 奥利维亚
I can't let you do that, Olivia.
康纳斯局长 我能替你解决这个问题
Chief Connors, I can take care of this for you,
但我得进去
but I need to go in.
让你的人放下武器 让我进去
Tell your men to stand down and let me go in.
放下武器
Stand down!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我能帮到你吗
Can I help you?
-马库斯·沃克 -奥利维亚·波普
- Marcus Walker. - Olivia Pope.
非常抱歉 你不能待在这里
I’m sorry, but you can't be out here.
帕克先生是我的邻居
Mr. Parker is my neighbor.
我才三天大的时候
He drove me home from the hospital
是他把我从医院接回来的
when I was three days old.
我们需要你退到警戒线后面
We really need you back by behind the tape.
我想让马库斯留下来
I want Marcus to stay.
帕克先生想让我留下来
Mr. Parker wants me to stay.
好吧
Okay.
帕克先生 我请人来帮忙了
Mr. Parker, I called in that favor.
看见那边的女士了吗
See that woman down there?
她是司法部的
She's with the justice department.
她会监管整个审查过程
She's gonna oversee the investigation,
确保一切都按照规定来
make sure everything is done by the book.
你说过会把司法部长叫来
You said you could get the Attorney General down here.
我知道
I know.
我的确找过他了 我跟他谈过
I did. But I spoke with him directly...
我能问下是谁雇了你吗
Do you mind if I ask who hired you?
埃里森小姐是他授权来处理此事的
...and Ms. Ellison is authorized to handle this.
现在你已经拥有
You now you have the support
联邦政♥府♥的支持以及监管
and oversight of the federal government,
但你得立刻把枪放下
but you're going to have to put the gun down now.
让我们把你儿子带走
Let us take your son out of the street,
让法医做相关检查
have him looked at by the medical examiner.
谁雇你来的
Who hired you?
她是想帮我 马库斯
She's helping me out, Marcus.
一边帮你 一边从华府警♥察♥那里
Helping you and cashing a check
兑现她收到的支票
from the Washington metro police?
真棒 两边都干能赚多少钱
Impressive. What's the going rate for playing both sides?
我是来缓和局面
I'm working to defuse the situation,
弄清事情真♥相♥
to get to the bottom of what happened,
在不动手的情况下满足帕克的需要
to give Mr. Parker what he wants without any more violence.
这是你犯的第一个错
Well, that's your first mistake,
谁说局面需要缓和的
thinking this situation needs to be defused.
她嘴上说着让你相信她
She's telling you to trust her,
却连唯一的承诺都实现不了
yet she couldn't deliver on the only thing she promised you.
帕克先生 放下枪跟我走吧
Mr. Parker, put the gun down and come with me.
这是唯一的办法
That's the only way this works.
我给你带了这个
I brought this for you.
想让你舒服点
Just want you to be comfortable.
如果你离开这里 放下了枪
Because if you leave here, if you put that gun down,
你就放弃了
you're giving up on the only power
整个局面里你拥有的唯一优势
you'll ever have in this situation.
如果不是因为你占了上风 她是不会来的
And she wouldn't be here unless you had lots of power.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not the enemy.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
帕克先生
Mr. Parker.
万一下雨或者出了别的事
In case it rains or something.
我想保护他
I want him to be protected...
不受任何伤害
from the elements.
真棒
Good for you, baby!
干得好
That's right!
-你们听得到吗 -听得到
- I said, "Can you hear me?" - Yes!
华府警♥察♥听得到吗
Can the DCPD hear us?
听得到
Yes!
体恤他人的美国公民
Can the caring, thoughtful citizens
你们听得到吗
of these great United States hear us?
听得到
Yes!
我对付的是谁
Tell me who I'm dealing with.
马库斯·沃克 住在这里的激进分子
Marcus Walker, neighborhood activist.
自小在华盛顿的罗斯米德区长大
Born and raised in the Rosemead district of D.C.,
从乔治城大学以荣誉学位毕业
graduated with honors from Georgetown.
主持了一个有关人♥权♥的播客节目
Hosts a popular podcast on civil rights,
开♥发♥了一个工作安置项目
runs a job-placement program
该项目是为了特区东南部处于危险中的孩子
for at-risk kids in southeast D.C.
我们为布兰登·帕克呐喊
We speak for Brandon Parker!
我们想知道
And we ask,
我们纳了税请来保护我们的人
when will the people we pay to protect us
何时才会停止在街上对我们开枪
stop gunning us down in the streets?!
克拉伦斯呢
What about Clarence?
过去22年在海斯总统银行担任银行职员
Bank clerk for the past 22 years at RB Hayes.
海斯总统银行员工之星
无违法记录 依法纳税 猎枪已合法注册
Uh, record clean, taxes paid, shotgun is registered.
自从他的妻子贾尼斯12年前患乳腺癌死后
Raised Brandon by himself after his wife, Janice,
他独自抚养布兰登长大
died 12 years ago from breast cancer.
布兰登本来会在六月份高中毕业
Brandon was supposed to graduate from high school in June,
他在山上一家五金店兼♥职♥
had a part-time job delivering supplies
负责运送物资
for a hardware store on the hill.
布兰登应得到答案
Brandon deserves answers!
他父亲 克拉伦斯 应得到答案
His father, Carence, deserves answers!
我们也需要答案
We demand answers, too!
难道我们一无所获就离开这里吗
Will we leave this corner without those answers?
不
No!
让布兰登·帕克听到你的声音
Let Brandon Parker hear you!
不
No!
起来 我们还击
Stand up! We fight back!
起来 还击
Stand up! Fight back!
黑人不再受攻击
No more black men under attack!
起来 还击
Stand up! Fight back!
黑人不再受攻击
No more black men under attack!
起来 还击
Stand up! Fight back!
黑人不再受攻击
No more black men under attack!
起来 还击
Stand up! Fight back!
黑人不再受攻击
No more black men under attack!
起来 还击
Stand up! Fight back!
黑人不再受攻击
No more black men under attack!
起来 还击
Stand up! Fight back!
黑人不再受攻击
No more black men under attack!
起来 还击
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表