剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
No. I'm her sister.
真抱歉 但丽萨几周前过世了
I'm sorry, but Lisa passed away a couple of weeks ago.
好了 东西我都给你们买♥♥好了 披萨卷
All right, I got all the essentials for you guys -- pizza pockets,
冰淇淋 肉桂卷 手纸还有副纸牌
ice cream, cinnamon rolls, toilet paper, a deck of cards,
万一你们想玩杀手游戏呢
if anyone wants to play killer.
好吗
Get it?
我去
Holy crap!
就一顿晚饭 菲茨 求你了
It's one dinner, Fitz. Please.
她是你妹妹 不是我的 你跟她吃饭去
She's your sister, not mine. You have dinner with the woman.
不要怕
She doesn't bite.
先生 国会秘♥书♥长♥马上就到
Sir, the Secretary of Congress will be here any minute.
梅莉 说完了吗
Mellie, are we done?
-菲茨 -好吧
- Fitz. - Fine.
还好吗 先生
Everything okay, sir?
一个赫敏就让她急得跳脚
Harmony's got her rattled.
将来挫折多的是 如果她不坚强起来
As far as setbacks go, if she doesn't toughen up,
不管我是否站在她身边
she'll never make it through a campaign,
她都撑不下去的
whether I'm standing by her side or not.
总统先生 汤普森秘书求见
Sir, secretary Thompson is here to see you.
请她进来
Send her in.
秘书女士
Madam secretary.
很高兴见到你 感谢你能来
Good to see you. Thanks for coming by.
你确定是巴拉德吗
You're sure this was Ballard?
打斗过程中 你的肾上腺素飙升
In the middle of a fight, your adrenaline's flowing.
你想让我跟你打一架吗
You want me to fight you right now,
看你是不是记得我的脸
see if you remember my face?
-看起来你欠打了 -冷静点 查理
- Something tells me you will. - Stand down, Charlie.
好了
Okay.
这件事没有按照计划进行
This didn't go as planned,
所以我们再去找其他跟杰克一起工作的特工
so we find some other agents who worked with Jake.
是啊 因为一旦那些特工听说了这些人的死
Oh, yeah, because once the other agents hear about these guys,
他们都会跑来争取获救的机会对吗 麦克斯
they'll just jump at the chance, right, Max?
我们来搞定这些 罗森 你走吧
We got this, Rosen. You can go.
那我就走了
Well, if you're sure.
我们得杀了杰克
We got to kill Jake.
不行
No way.
为什么不行
Why not?
就因为外面的天才眼镜狗先生说的
Because Mr. Peabody out there said so?
还是因为如果杰克死了 你们老板会很伤心
Or because if Jake dies, your boss will be sad?
相信我 罗宾
Trust me, Robin.
如果我们不尽快除掉巴拉德
If we don't take Ballard out pronto,
接下来被裹尸的就是我们了
somebody's gonna be rolling us up next.
二打一 查理 而且我严重怀疑
It's two against one, Charlie, and I seriously doubt
没有我们的帮助你是否杀得了杰克
you can kill Jake without our help.
而且我们根本不知道他在哪 对吗 哈克
Plus we have no idea where he is, right, Huck?
哈克
Huck?
杰克已经不是过去的那个杰克了 奎恩
Jake isn't Jake anymore, Quinn.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这一定是有原因的
There's an explanation for this.
一定有 杰克没有变
There has to be. Jake is Jake.
-这不是杰克的作风 -是
- Th-this is not Jake. - It is.
我们接受了同样的训练
We were trained the same way.
我们把他逼得太紧了 他现在处于生存模式
We pushed him too far. He's in survival mode.
他现在的状态是没有办法思考
He's got to that place where you don't think,
只有五观在运转
where it's just your five senses,
所做的就只有反抗
where all you do is react,
杀人就跟给衬衫系纽扣一样简单
where killing is as easy as buttoning your shirt.
对不起 查理说得对
I'm sorry. Charlie's right.
-必须要阻止他 -这就对了 伙计
- He has to be stopped. - There you go, buddy.
这才是人话
Now you're talking.
该你了 加不加入
Your turn. In or out?
你听见了 罗宾 巴拉德已经变成疯狗了
You heard him, Robin. Ballard's gone mad dog.
我们找到他 给他脑袋来一枪
We find him and put a bullet in his head.
加入
In.
丽芙
Hi, Liv.
奎恩 你在哪
Quinn, where are you?
去药房♥了 棉条用完了
Drugstore. Tampon run.
丽萨·霍夫曼死了
Lisa Hoffman is dead.
出什么事了
What happened?
胰腺癌
Pancreatic cancer.
这会儿她妹妹黛博拉去收拾东西了
Her sister Deborah is packing up her house as we speak.
丽萨·霍夫曼不是职业罪犯
Lisa Hoffman wasn't a career criminal,
就是说如果十五年前她真杀了她丈夫的话
which means if she murdered her husband 15 years ago,
她可能会留下一些证据
she might have left some evidence.
那证据可能在她家里
And that evidence is probably somewhere in her house.
好 我们去查
Okay, we're on it.
就这样吗
So, that's it?
你找到线索 追踪到杰克
You hit a couple keys, you track down Jake,
然后我们杀了他
and we kill him -- Jake,
那个竭尽所能去救奥利维亚的人
the guy who did everything he could to rescue Olivia.
也许你根本找不到他
Maybe you won't be able to find him.
也许他就此消失了 再也不回来了
Maybe he'll disappear, never come back,
那样我们就不用杀他了
and -- and we won't have to kill him.
我依然可以用信♥号♥♥塔对他进行三角定位
I can still use the cell towers to triangulate his position.
只要他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥连接到那三个信♥号♥♥塔
We'll have him as soon as his cell signal
我们就能找到他
connects with the three towers.
她终于走了
Oh, finally. She's leaving.
我们走
Let's go.
我们要寻找一切可以使乔治·里德脱罪
We're looking for anything that can clear George Reed
和显示丽萨·霍夫曼才是凶手的东西...
and implicate Lisa Hoffman in the murder of her husband --
邮件 信件 日记
E-mails, letters, diaries,
银行账单 遗嘱 保险单
bank statements, wills, life-insurance policies.
什么也没有
Nothing.
这里也什么都没有
Nothing here, either.
去地下室看看
Let's try the basement.
我想我有发现了
I think I got something.
是吗
Yeah?
-是的 -是什么
- Oh, yeah. - What is it?
枪
Gun.
和凶器一样的枪型和口径
Same make and caliber as the murder weapon.
丽萨可能用它杀了他丈夫
Lisa could have used it to shoot her husband.
起码 这是合理的疑点
At the very least, reasonable doubt.
乔治·里德还不能脱罪
George Reed isn't in the clear yet.
我们必须核实弹道轨迹
Not until we have a ballistics report
才能确定那把枪到底是不是本案的凶器
that can definitively tie that gun to the murder.
我们不能单独把它送去检测
We can't bag it and send it off for independent testing.
因为我们永远无法证实监管链
Because we'll never be able to prove chain of custody.
但如果我们给警方匿名信息
But if we throw the cops an anonymous tip,
我们让他们去证实监管链
we're letting them prove chain of custody.
别碰那把枪
Don't touch that gun.
丽芙真的相信那个人是无辜的
Liv really believes this guy is innocent.
她又在考验自己的直觉了
She's testing her gut again.
希望这次不会有错
I hope it's working this time.
-那是什么 -追踪软件
- What was that? - The tracking software.
运河上一个信♥号♥♥塔捕捉到杰克的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥了
A tower on canal just picked up Jake's cell signal.
我们找到他了
We got him.
看 我就是这么去学做制皂的
See, that's how I got into soapmaking --
因为爸爸总说把动物的每个部分都用上
'cause daddy always said it was important
这一点很重要
to use all parts of the animal.
你还记得吗 梅莉
You remember that, Mel?
还是他跟你妈妈结婚时
Or was he not hunting much when he was married
-不怎么打猎了 -我记不清了
- to your mama? - Oh, I don't recall.
它们是什么做的
What are they made from?
大多数都是鹿脂 有时也用鸭脂
Mostly deer fat, sometimes a little duck.
当然 如果我手上要是没别的原料
Of course, if I don't have anything else on hand,
一般的培根我也会用
I'll just use plain old bacon.
菲茨 剔除这些肥肉的厨师水平真高
Fitz, whoever trimmed this, they did a real good job.
大概得有一大堆肥肉要被扔掉吧
There's probably a bunch of fat that's just being wasted.
我真该和你的大厨好好聊聊
I should have talked to that fancy chef of yours
让他帮我留一桶
back there and had him save me a bucket.
我也不想换话题的 但是...
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表