剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
You're damn right! I do!
他们在翻她的历史 找丑闻
They're digging into her past, finding dirt.
我没有
Well, I didn't.
但她是不干净 塞勒斯
But she was dirty, Cyrus.
早晚都会爆出来的
It was gonna come out sooner or later.
晚了我能处理 能解决
Later I could've handled. Later I would've spun.
但现在就已经出来了
But now -- now it's out there.
好了 塞 够了
All right, Cy. Enough.
门德斯不行了
Mendez is off the table.
把选民关去自己管理的监狱的副总统
I can't sell a V.P. who sends her own constituents
我是扶不起来
to a prison she owns.
我们早上再说这事
We'll deal with it in the morning!
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
我知道
I know.
是我
I did.
那段讲话视频就是赤♥裸♥裸的夺权
And that video was a naked power grab if I've ever seen one.
更有甚者 她会跟萨莉和安德鲁一样坏
She'd be just as bad as Sally and Andrew, if not worse.
再说 你说得对 我们说好的
Besides, you were right. We had a deal.
那么...
So...
我们选一个不会阻挡你脚步的副总统吧
Let's pick a V.P. who won't get in your way.
我有个人选
I have one.
她无可挑剔
She's perfect.
她能胜任吗
Competent?
是的 而且绝对不会选上总统
Yes. And completely unelectable.
-这里没拍到牛顿 -是啊 烦人
- This clears Newton. - Yeah. Sucks.
丽芙怎么样 她一定累坏了
How did Liv look? She must be exhausted.
-你俩怎么能让她去那儿 -她没事的
- You two let her go down there? - She's fine.
没事才怪 那悲痛欲绝的父亲正拿枪指着她
Fine? She's on the other end of a grieving dad's shotgun
何况还有那么多被惹毛的警♥察♥拿枪指着他
while pissed-off cops aim a hundred automatics at his head.
你们觉得在她经历过这些可怕的事情之后
You think that's a good place
那种地方会对她有好处吗
for her to be after the hell she's been through?
她是丽芙
It's Liv.
我不明白
Okay, I don't get this.
布兰登对着牛顿大喊 伸手去拿东西
Brandon yells at Newton, reaches for something.
牛顿开了枪
Newton opens fire.
现场还发现了刀
Knife found at the scene.
-那是什么 -抢案发生时的录像带
- What's that? - Surveillance footing at the shooting.
也是这玩意彻底免去了警♥察♥的罪责
Which appears to completely exonerate the cops,
但他们还没公开
but they were just sitting on the tape.
也许他们只是暂时没曝光
Maybe they were just holding on to it,
等着事情平息的时候再放出来
waiting to release it when things calm down.
或者他们是想隐瞒什么事儿
Or maybe they were hiding something.
好吧 再放一遍
All right. Play it again.
我们发现一个影子
We found a shadow.
-什么 -银行的监控录像里
- What? - In the back of the cop car
警车后面有个黑影
in the bank's security footage.
起初我并不确定我看到的是什么
I wasn't sure what I was looking at at first,
-然后我们把镜头拉近 -说简单点
- So we zoomed in and -- - Talk faster or say less.
有一个人
It was a person.
好吧
Okay.
牛顿事发一小时前逮捕了一个人
Newton made an arrest an hour before.
但却没有记录在案
There's no record showing the perp was booked,
但我们仔细地看了一下
but we looked into it and...
看见那个影子在后座上移♥动♥了吗
see that shadow moving in the backseat?
那就是失踪的嫌疑人
That's the missing suspect.
他身上有把刀
The suspect had a knife.
那把刀没有正式被登记为证据 所以...
The knife was never officially booked into evidence, so...
我想我知道那把刀去哪了
I think I know where that knife ended up.
还有谁知道
Who else knew?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我在说
I'm talking about
你巡逻车后座的犯人...
the perp in the back seat of your patrol car --
你昨晚逮捕的那个犯人
The one you arrested last night,
你意识到布兰登·帕克没有持有武器
the one whose knife you planted on Brandon Parker
就把他的刀放在了布兰登身上
when you realized he was unarmed,
你用放他走换他的缄默
the one you let go in exchange for his silence.
是只有你 还是有人帮你
Was it just you, or did anyone else
掩盖了你是杀人凶手的真♥相♥
help you hide the fact you're a murderer?
我劝你最好离开
I think you'd better leave.
否则呢
Or what?
你也要开枪打死我吗
You'll shoot me?
这是怎么回事 局长
What the hell is this, Chief?
司法部长大卫·罗森
The Attorney General, David Rosen.
这些探员是来审问你昨晚逮捕的犯人
And these agents are here to question Phillip Durant,
菲利普·杜兰特的
the man you picked up last night.
我想他们应该也有些问题要问你
Then I imagine they'll have a few questions for you.
我们在一家便利店找到了他
We found him at a convenience store,
他正在买♥♥彩票
buying lottery tickets.
我想他应该觉得自己很幸运
I guess he was feeling lucky.
-我不相信 -你不想说 没关系
- I don't believe this. - You don't want to talk, that's fine.
我们会用你朋友菲利普的证词
We'll use your friend Phillip's testimony.
-结束了 -天啊 你们到底什么毛病
- This is over. - God, what the hell is it with you people?
"我们"
"Us people"?
对 你们 我没有说错
Yeah, you people -- I didn't misspeak.
你们根本不知道
You people have no idea
什么是忠诚 什么是尊重
what loyalty is, what respect is.
你们出现在这里本该是来帮助我们的
You're here because you were supposed to help us,
而你门却把每分每秒都用来针对我们
and you spent every second of it trying to tear us down,
针对我 只是为了推进自己的行程
tear me down, push your own damn agenda!
我来这里寻找真♥相♥
I'm here to find the truth!
真♥相♥就是
The truth is,
罗斯米德的那些人对任何事任何人
those people in Rosemead have no respect
都毫无尊重
for anything or anyone.
不 他们和你一样
No, they're like you.
他们想什么时候拿就什么时候拿
They just take whenever they want.
而他们却对给他们的人
And they have no problem turning their backs
像我这样的人 冷眼相加
on the people who gave it to them -- people like me,
我们每天穿得整整齐齐
who strap on their boots every day,
吻别妻子孩子
kiss their wife and kids goodbye,
赶40英里的路来这个城市 可这里
and trek 40 miles into a city where everyone,
就连小孩子
including little babies,
都被教着像看待敌人一样看我们
are taught to look at us like the enemy!
他们被教着质疑我们 抗命不遵
They are taught to question me, to disobey me,
可我仍然为这些人冒生命危险
and still I risk my life for these people.
整整七年 我都受到那些人的
Every day for seven years, I have allowed myself
不尊重和憎恨
to be disrespected and hated by these people,
而我就想保护他们不受自己人伤害
all to protect them from themselves.
我看到新闻上净是些黑警的消息
I mean, all I hear about on the news are dirty cops,
说警♥察♥射杀无辜黑人小孩
cops who shoot innocent black kids.
都是扯淡
It's crap!
去年我们市发生了84起谋杀案
There were 84 murders in this city last year.
都是警♥察♥射杀无辜的黑人孩子吗
Were all of those cops shooting innocent black boys?
当然不是
Hell no.
都是黑人对黑人拔枪相向
Those were blacks turning guns on each other,
可我却成了杀人的禽兽
and yet somehow I'm the animal!
布兰登·帕克的死是因为他不知尊重人
Brandon Parker is dead because he didn't have respect,
是因为那些人只会
because those people out there
对着他的尸体议论纷纷哭哭喊喊
who are chanting and crying over his body,
可他们根本没教他正确的价值观
they didn't teach him the right values.
他们没教他尊重别人
They didn't teach him respect.
他不尊重我 他不尊重我的警徽
He didn't respect me. He didn't respect my badge.
他根本没权利质疑我的权威
Questioning my authority was not his right!
他的死不能怪我
His blood is not on my hands!
我...我真不敢相信我真来了
It's just -- I can't believe I'm really here,
总统办公室
the oval office.
现在我每天还是这种感觉
I still feel that way, every day.
我也是
Me too.
不过比我想象中的要小
It's kind of smaller than I thought it would be,
虽然有研究表明白宫建造时
though studies have shown people actually were smaller
人的平均身高比现在低
back when the White House was built.
有调查研究表明
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表