剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
那块印花布是乌兹别克斯坦的
Now, that suzani was given to me
当地社区民众送给我的
by the local mahalla in Uzbekistan.
感觉就像在昨天
I remember it like it was yesterday.
库珀夫人 贝茨
Well, Mrs. Cooper -- Bitsy --
路途劳顿 我猜她一定很累了
...has had a long trip, and I'm sure she must be exhausted,
所以今天先到这吧
so that'll be all for today.
谢谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
比尔 珍妮
Bill, Jenny.
贝茨
So, Bitsy...
我尊重库珀总统对自己
...I have adhered to the wishes President Cooper laid out
葬礼的安排
in his funeral plan,
但此外还是有几个可选项的
but there are a few options he left open.
赞美诗方面
In terms of hymns,
《主啊 指引我们》总是直击人的灵魂
"Bring us, o Lord" is always so spiritual,
而且总统的信念
and since the President's faith
在他人生中地位重要
was such an important part of his life --
别扯了
Oh, please.
我丈夫唯一的信仰
My husband's only religion
是相信是活的东西他就能搞
was believing he had to screw anything with a pulse.
但既然我们女人
But since us bitches
得演完这场盛装大秀
have got to get through this dog and pony show,
我要你坐下 闭嘴 听我的话
I'm gonna need you to sit down, shut up, and follow my lead.
现在 办公室归我
Now, I'm gonna take the office.
我来筹划 你去织织毛衣
I'll do the planning, and you go crochet
给胖孩子打打疫苗 或者干些其他
or vaccinate fat kids or whatever silly hobby
让你觉得自己在改变世界的蠢事吧
makes you feel like you're making a difference.
记得出席媒体拍照会
Show up for the photo ops,
如果还有别的事需要你
and I'll have someone call you
我会让人打电♥话♥给你的
if I need you for anything else.
我要把那块难看的垃圾拿走 越快越好
I'd get that filthy piece of crap out of here, pronto.
说不定会染上性病
Probably give you crabs.
库珀总统构建了
President Cooper engineered
《特别报道》
全球最强大的军事力量之一
one of the greatest military forces of all time.
充分体现了共和党的精神
He embodied the spirit of the Republican Party.
我只想说 在前总统的政策上
All I'm saying is, there's a lot to learn
我们可以借鉴学习的很多
from our former president's policies.
你这话是对格兰特总统说的吧
You're specifically talking to President Grant now.
诺亚 这可是你说的 不是我
Now, Noah, you said it, not me.
格兰特总统在保护我国不受
President Grant has been doing a remarkable job
国内及外来势力威胁方面
securing our homeland against threats
功勋卓著
both foreign and domestic.
但如果关闭军事基地的传言是真的
But if these rumors about military base closings are true,
-那... -抱歉 关闭军事基地的传言吗
- then -- - I'm sorry. Rumors of base closings?
我不想传谣 诺亚
I hate to be the source of gossip, Noah,
但国会有这说法
but that's the word on the Hill.
她怎么会知道要关闭基地的
How does she know about base closings?
她说了"谣言"
She said "rumors."
她说"谣言"是因为这样才能制♥造♥谣言
She said "rumors" because saying "rumors" creates rumors,
她是聪明人 贼精的
and she's smart. She's wicked smart.
她知道了 怎么知道的
She knows. How does she know?
我不知道
I don't know.
查出来
Well, find out.
但这不是我的工作
But that's -- that -- that's not my job.
我来给你解释一下 小红
Let me explain something to you, Red.
要是换了任何一个工作场合
Right now, in any sort of normal work environment,
这会儿你的饭碗已经没了
you should be out of a job.
我可以直接开了你了
I should be firing you right now
因为你竟敢对自♥由♥世界的领袖不恭
for gross insubordination to the leader of the free world,
所以他想让你走人
and he wants you gone,
而我只需要一个小小的理由
but I only need one, tiny reason
填到人事处的开除表上
that can actually be written on an HR form
就能让他心想事成
to give him what he wants.
所以我要你干什么 你就得干什么
So your job... is whatever I say it is.
你干什么了
You what?
我只是想帮你
I was trying to help.
那你就威胁美国总统吗 艾比
By threatening the president in the Oval -- Abby!
现在又出现了消息泄露 如果我不查出泄露人
And now we have this leak, and if I don't find the cause --
塞勒斯肯定不会放过我
Cyrus is out for my blood.
他就等着抓着个正当理由好开除我呢
He's looking for a legitimate reason to fire me.
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to do good.
我只是希望总统能至少和你谈谈
I was trying to get the president to at least talk to you and --
艾比 我得挂了
Abby, I have to go.
丽芙
Liv!
猎鹰已在巢
Falcon's in the nest.
艾比真是个泼妇
So, Abby's kind of a bitch.
不要这么说
Don't say that.
不要用这样的词说女性
The words used to describe women.
如果她是男人
If she was a man,
你就会说她无畏 大胆 甚至是对的
you'd say she was formidable or bold...or right.
她说你做噩梦了 是真的吗
Is she right about you having nightmares?
我能来一杯吗
Can I have one of those?
不 你不能留下
No. You're not staying.
丽芙
Liv...
现在就带我去见他
Take me to see him right now!
不可能
That is not going to happen.
不是杰克干的 他不会的
Jake didn't do this. He wouldn't.
他不可能这么做的
He couldn't do this!
为什么 因为你了解他吗
Why? Because you know him so well?
他曾是B613的特工 曾监视过你
The B613 agent who was spying on you?
那是以前的事了
That was before.
那又如何 他变了 是吗
What? He changed? Is that it?
他变了吗 你改变了他吗 丽芙
Did he change? Did you change him, Liv?
他耍了你
He played you.
不 我心里明白 我了解他
No. I know -- I know him.
我了解他就像我了解你一样
I know about him the way I know about you.
不
No.
你了解我 但你不了解他
You don't know him the way you know me.
这是汤姆和杰克一起在B613的时候
Tom and Jake were working together at B613.
这是汤姆在德里克堡偷取细菌性脑膜炎菌株
Tom stealing a vial of meningitis from Fort Detrick.
这是汤姆的认罪书副本
The transcript of Tom admitting
他承认是杰克命他杀了我儿子的
that Jake ordered him to kill my son.
还想看吗 这儿有的是
You want more? There's more.
看看吧 慢慢看 这些都是给你的
Read it all. Take your time. That copy's just for you.
你了解我 但你不了解他
You don't know him the way you know me.
我要见杰克
I need to see Jake.
你为什么要像个...
Why are you being such a --
泼妇一样吗
A bitch?
格兰特夫人
Mrs. Grant.
-伊丽莎白 你好 -我去了你的办公室
- Elizabeth! Hello. - I went by your office,
但似乎那里被贝茨·库珀接手了
but it seems Bitsy Cooper's taken over.
国葬嘛 需要准备的太多了
Well, there are just so many plans to make for a state funeral.
今天我能为共和党做些什么
What can I do for the Republican Party today?
格兰特夫人
Uh, Mrs. Grant, uh,
你听说那些关于关闭军事基地的传言了吗
have you heard the rumor about the military base closings?
我也不能跟你说什么准话
I can't confirm anything for you.
这些事菲茨不会跟我说的
Fitz doesn't tell me --
是我今早把基地关闭的消息泄露给媒体的
I leaked the base closings to the press this morning.
如果你能在公开场合否认这件事的真实性
And it would be a real help to the party
将对我党大有益处
if you could find some way to deny it on the record.
那么菲茨就没办法了
So, Fitz will be painted into a corner.
你真厉害
You're smart.
-这招太厉害了 -很好 那我们...
- That's smart. - Good. Then let's --
我不会帮你做的
I'm not doing it.
-格兰特夫人 -你这招很不错
- Mrs. Grant? - It's smart for you.
但我对于世界来说是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
What the world needs for me is the First Lady right now,
美国的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
the First Lady of the United States,
我的工作就是支持我的丈夫 美国总统
whose job it is to support her husband, the president,
并确保纪念一位伟大领袖的葬礼
and to make sure that the funeral to honor a great man
方方面面都完美无缺
is perfect in every way.
明白了
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表