剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
该死的 回家去 奎恩
Damn it! Go home, Quinn!
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
这个贱女人
Son of a bitch.
那些东西在哪
Where are they?
杰克
Jake.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
我都不知道你回来了
I didn't know you were back in town.
只是短期逗留
I'm not.
-它们在哪儿 -什么
- Where are they? - What?
罗森 你还记得我们最后在一起那一次吗
Do you remember the last time we were together, Rosen?
是你杀了三个人那一次
Was that the time you killed three people
还是什么时候
or another time?
所有的恐惧与暴♥力♥开始夹杂在一起
All the fear and violence starts to blend together.
你告诉过我你想扳倒塞勒斯·比尼
You told me you wanted to take down Cyrus Beene.
你告诉过我你想摧毁B613
You told me you wanted to take down B613.
你让我帮你
You asked me to help you --
"让这些人为他们的罪行负责"
"Make these people answer for their crimes."
-你还记得吗 -记得
- Do you remember that? - Yes.
我相信了你
I believed you.
我从B613偷这些文件旨在助你将他们绳之以法
I stole those files from B613 to help you go get the bad guys.
你将这些坏蛋绳之以法了吗
Did you go get the bad guys?
我用了两个月的时间翻看这些文件
I spent two months going through those files.
每天我都在看
I read them every day.
我甚至还建立了颜色分类系统
I even created a color-coded system --
橙色代表可怕的 红色代表非常可怕的
Orange for scary, red for very scary.
黑色代表"吓得大小便失禁"
And black for "crap your pants
"并等着人来灭口"级可怕的
and wait for someone to come kill you" scary,
然而 杰克 多数的文件都是属于黑色的
and most of those files, Jake, are black.
那些文件让人毛骨悚然
Those files are terrifying.
所以要么动手要么送回去
So pull the trigger or give them back.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
请坐
Sit.
我为你点了一杯酒
Mm. I ordered you a -- a glass of wine.
你知道我会来
You knew I was coming.
我知道你搭乘的飞机今早已经抵达了
I knew your plane landed this morning.
叫我满怀希望的父亲
Call me a hopeful father.
1991年的圣安东尼红葡萄酒
Chateau Antoine, '91.
你快宠坏我了
You are spoiling me.
是那个岛宠坏了你
The island was spoiling you.
我只是在讨好你
This is a bribe.
你想让我回去
You want me to go back.
-我允许你离开了吗 -老爸
- Did I give you permission to leave? - Dad.
你不该来这里 奥利维亚 你已经做了决定
You shouldn't be here, Olivia. You decided that for yourself.
那一切都是你自愿的
You asked to be removed, you asked to be on that plane,
然而 你却回来了
and yet, here you are.
我的朋友死了
My friend is dead.
哈里森死了
Harrison died.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
想问就问吧
Ask me.
问吧 没关系的
Ask me. It's okay.
我知道你需要这么做
I know you need to.
我知道我们现在的关系
I know that's where we are,
我的为人
who I am,
以及自己在你心中的地位
who I've been to you.
问吧
Ask me.
你和这件事有关系吗
Did you have anything to do with it?
哈里森被杀是你指使的吗
Did you have Harrison killed?
不
No.
我与你朋友被害的事儿没有丝毫关系
I had nothing to do with your friend's murder.
我从来都看不出来你是否在撒谎
I can never tell if you're lying.
在你面前我永远都无法相信直觉
I can never trust my gut when it comes to you.
我没有...
I did not...
杀害哈里森
kill Harrison.
但是...我料理了你母亲
I did, however... take care of your mother.
你料理了...
You took care of...
你...
You...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是说我妈已经死了吗
Are you saying my mother is dead?
总统直接下的命令
A direct order from the president.
他下令... 菲茨下令要她死吗
He ordered -- Fitz ordered her death?
同时 他也帮了你的忙
And, by the way, he did you a favor, as well.
没有人知道... 所有人都认为
No one knows -- everyone believes
杰瑞·格兰特是突发急病而亡
that Jerry Grant died of a quick and sudden illness,
而不是死于总统情妇的母亲之手
not at the hands of the president's mistress's mother.
那他这样做是对的
Then he did the right thing.
你这样做也是对的
You did the right thing.
她是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
She was a terrorist.
她杀了他的孩子
She killed his child.
她毁了我们的生活
She ruined our lives.
对于你朋友的死我深表同情
I was sorry to hear about your friend.
他很机灵 富有天赋
He was smart, gifted...
忠诚不二
always loyal.
我能想象那是一个巨大的损失
I imagine it to be a tremendous loss.
人固有一死
You lose people.
各安天命吧
Whatever.
我封锁了今晚的媒体新闻
I put the lid on the press for the night,
但如果有要事发生我可以取消封锁
but I can take it off if there's something big or --
有坏消息吗
Is there bad news?
是国外出事了吗 我要坐下来吗
Something abroad. S-should I sit down?
那样在我冲你大吼的时候你会跑得更慢
That might make it harder for you to run when I start yelling.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你应该告诉我她回来了
You should've told me she was back in town.
奥利维亚
Olivia?
塞勒斯 我也是下午才知道的
Cyrus, I-I just found out this afternoon.
我知道你下午刚知道
I know you just found out this afternoon.
怎么回事
How?
你怎么知道的
H-how do you know?
那不重要
That wasn't the question.
问题是你为什么不告诉我她回来了
The question was, why didn't you tell me she was back in town?
你在监视我吗
Are you spying on me?
为什么你不告诉我她回来了
Why didn't you tell me she was back in town?
你在监视我吗 你不信任我吗
Are you spying on me? You don't trust me?
需要我给你解释
Do I need to explain to you
奥利维亚回来会对白宫造成多大的威胁吗
how dangerous Olivia's return is to this White House?
现在的白宫虽不尽人意但却高效运转
To this twisted but now highly functioning White House?
总统先生 您有时间吗
Sir, if you have a moment --
国会那面有消息了吗
Any news from the Hill?
还有八票之差 不过我想可以给迪马科施压
Still 8 votes shy, but I think we can twist Dimarco's arm.
总统先生
Sir --
给他安排一次静♥坐♥
Schedule him for a sit-down.
请听我说
Listen...
真不想破坏您今天的好心情
I don't mean to ruin your day,
不过我有些更私密的事情要跟您商讨
but we need to discuss something more personal, more delicate.
梅莉有所好转 塞 她在洗头呢
Mellie's doing better, Cy. She's washing her hair.
我是说虽然她没有好好梳理一下什么的
I mean, I know she's not brushing it or something,
但起码她洗了 很干净
but she's washing it -- it's clean.
而且她也很开心 她在做她想做的事
And she's happy, you know. She's doing what she wants to do.
所以我不想听到什么关于我需要怎么...
So I don't want to hear about how I need to --
奥利维亚·波普回来了
Olivia Pope is back in town.
她今早抵达了杜勒斯机场
She landed at Dulles this morning --
回来参加她团队里一个人的葬礼
Here to attend a funeral for one of her team.
哈里森·莱特死了
Harrison Wright died.
太可惜了
Sad.
真是个悲剧
Tragic.
总统先生
Sir?
她回来会待多久
How long is she here for?
我不知道
I don't know.
去查
Find out.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
您还有什么吩咐吗
Was there anything else you wanted me to --
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表