剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
回家
H-Home.
我要回家
I'm going home.
她人怎么样
What was she like?
她人很好 聪明友善
She was a nice person -- smart and nice.
也非常非常... 变♥态♥
Deeply, deeply... perverted,
但却不失聪明友善
but also smart and nice.
她是个很有天赋的作家
She was a very talented writer.
有次我生病 重感冒
I was sick once -- bad-flu sick.
苏给我送了鸡汤和止咳糖浆
Sue brought me chicken soup and cough syrup.
身处如此险恶环境 苏却给我送了
Town full of sharks, Sue's bringing me...
鸡汤
soup?
等等 你看过那本书了吗
Wait, you read the book?
整本书都看了吗
Like...the whole book?
一页不落
Cover to cover.
那本书 写得太好了 里奥
Oh, that book... was good, Leo.
那本书...
It -- I mean...
第五章写得太好了
Chapter five alone.
第五章
Chapter five?
第五章写的什么
What was chapter five?
你真的想知道吗
Do you really want to know?
为了纪念苏 我们应该知道
I think we owe it to Sue, to her memory.
天哪 里奥
Oh, my God, Leo.
-别动歪脑筋 -不
- Have some respect. - No.
我是认真的 真的 你想想苏
I'm serious. Think about it. Think about Sue.
换做是她 她现在会怎么做
What would she be doing right now if she could?
去厨房♥
Get down to the kitchen.
脱掉衣服
Get your clothes off.
找出黄油
Get the butter.
听起来好淫♥荡♥好滑爽 我迫不及待了
Okay, that sounds filthy and slippery, and I like it already.
你回来了
You're back.
那晚你就那么消失了
The way you disappeared the other night,
我还以为你是出现在我梦中的
I thought I must have dreamed you up.
不 我是真实的
No. I'm real.
你在等人吗
Are you waiting for someone?
她怎么样
How is she?
是不是有威胁吗
Threat-wise?
仍然没有发现
Still nothing.
监听没有任何发现 不论国际还是国内
Nothing in the chatter, either international or domestic.
她的精神状态呢
What about her mental state?
精神状态是指...
Mental state? You mean --
你之前一副担心的样子
You were worried.
她好点了吗 经常出门吗 工作量少了吗
Is she better? Getting out more? Working less?
这方面也没有任何好报告的
Nothing new to report there, either.
进屋 脱♥光♥
Get in there... and get naked.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表