剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我说真的
Really.
现在是谈判时刻
This is where you negotiate,
你开始讨价还价 说出你的瑞士银行账号♥
you bargain, you tell us about your Swiss bank accounts,
开曼群岛银行账号♥
your Cayman Island numbers.
这是你活命的机会 小妞
This is your chance, girlie.
在这之后 我们要上飞机
After this, we get on a plane.
你就再也见不到美国了
You never see the United States of America again.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
听明白了
Yes, I understand.
那你为何还不开口♥交♥代
Then why aren't you saying anything?
你有没有什么遗愿
Do you have a death wish or something?
我只跟有权做决定的人谈判
I only negotiate with people with the power to say yes or no,
而你没这个权力 你不是老大
and you don't have that. You're not in charge.
这辆救护车里没一个人是老大
No one in this ambulance is in charge.
公♥寓♥里一直捂着我嘴的人
The guy back in the apartment who had his hand over my mouth,
他才是老大 他从未开口
he was in charge. He never said a word,
但是你们每次说话都会看他一眼
but you all looked at him every time you spoke.
你们是在寻求他的批准
You were checking for approval.
他才是老大 由他做决定
He is in charge, he says yes or no,
所以我在这里跟你们商量
so me begging and bargaining here with you
根本就是浪费唇舌
is a waste of my breath.
而且你们也不能杀我 除非是他的命令
And you can't kill me unless he says you can,
所以 我没有什么遗愿
so, no, I don't have a death wish.
他不在 我没有什么好怕的
It's just that he's not here to be afraid of.
女士
Ma'am,
比死亡可怕的事情多了去了
there are many, many things scarier than death.
锁着的
It's locked.
我试过了
I already tried it.
什么都看不到
You can't see anything.
你也听到了吗 我还以为是我幻听
You heard it, too? I thought I hallucinated it.
在这里待一段时间 就会出现幻觉
You st-- a-after a while, you start to hallucinate here,
但那不是幻觉 你也听到了
but I didn't, did I? You heard it, too.
什么 我听到了什么
What -- what did I hear?
伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥的宣礼
The Islamic call to prayer.
是的
Yes.
我听到了
Yes, I heard it.
你知道这里是哪里吗
Do you have any idea where we are?
是哪个国家
What country we're in?
我们要死了 他们会杀了我们
We're gonna die. They're going to kill us.
我们不会死
We're not gonna die.
我们出不去 没办法逃跑
There's no getting out. We can't escape.
-你叫什么名字 -想逃跑就会被杀
- What's your name? - They'll kill us for trying.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
伊恩 伊恩·麦考德
Ian. Ian Mccloud.
你怎么会来这里 发生了什么事
How'd you get here, Ian? What happened to you?
我是个记者 作家
I'm a journalist, a writer.
我当时正在埃及写文章 已经写完了
I was writing a story in Egypt. I was finished!
正要回家
I was going home!
结果就有人把我抓走了
And these guys just took me,
拿注射器扎了我的脖子 醒来就到了这里
stabbed me in the neck with a syringe, then I woke up here.
当时这里还有另一个人 布拉德利
There was somebody else here then, too -- Bradley.
他也是被绑♥架♥的 不过有人交了赎金
He'd been kidnapped, too, but his people paid.
他的人交了钱 就放他走了
His people paid, and they let him go.
他们要什么 你的赎身条件是什么
What are they asking for? What's your ransom?
两百万
$2 million.
你有钱吗 伊恩 有两百万吗
Are you rich, Ian? Do you have $2 million?
没有 怎么
No. Why?
因为这一切都毫无道理
Because this doesn't make any sense.
我们是美国人
We're Americans.
他们看到美国人 就看到了钱
They see Americans, they see money.
他们中也有美国人
They're American, some of them.
不 他们不是在绑♥架♥
No, they're not kidnapping us
因为没人会在美国绑♥架♥了美国人
because who kidnaps an American in America
然后带到... 这里是哪里 苏丹吗
and then takes them to -- where are we? Sudan?
是索马里 卡塔尔市
Qatar, Somalia.
要是绑♥架♥了人 想让对方消失
You kidnap me, you want to disappear me,
应该带去爱荷华州 或者墨西哥州
you take me to Iowa or Mexico,
不会来这么远的地方
but halfway around the world?
只有一种情况...
You only do that if --
什么
What?
有人想要我来这里
Someone wants me here for some reason,
也就是说 要么我有危险 要么...
which means either I'm in danger, or...
我得离开这里 至少得先见...
I have to get out of here. I-I have to at least see...
-伊恩 -怎么
- Ian. - Yeah?
厕所在哪里
Where's the bathroom?
我要上厕所
Bathroom!
为什么抓我来这里 我的赎身条件是什么
What are you holding me for? What's my ransom?
伊恩 是你跟她说的吗
Ian, you been putting ideas in her head?
你觉得我应该告诉她吗 伊恩
You think I should tell her, Ian?
伊恩不希望我告诉你
Ian doesn't want me to tell you.
五分钟之后我就进去
Five minutes and then I'm coming in.
不过你不必着急 亲爱的
Doesn't mean you have to rush, though, love.
还不错
It's good.
其实也不是好吃 不过你应该吃一点
Well, it's not good, but you should eat it.
到明天之前 不会有吃的了
There won't be more until tomorrow.
有时他们会忘记 有时会直接离开
Sometimes they forget or they just leave,
之前他们去抓你
like they left to get you
我就整整三天没吃东西
and I didn't get food for three days.
你来这里多久了 伊恩
How long have you been here, Ian?
我也不知道
I don't know.
几天 几周 时间对我来说...
Days. Weeks. Time gets --
你看过那道红色大门的外面吗
Have you seen outside that big, red door?
知道外面是什么状况吗
Do you know what's out there?
-我们是在城里吗 -我不知道
- Are we right in the city? - I don't know.
-有围墙吗 -我不知道
- Is there a big fence? - I don't know.
听到过什么声音吗 狗啊 狼啊
Have you heard any, I don't know, dogs or hyenas
或者任何危险的生物
or wolves or anything dangerous out there?
我帮不了你
I-I can't help you.
伊恩 你一定得帮我
Ian, you have to.
我们不能被困在这儿
We can't stay here.
我们不能坐以待毙 任他们决定我们的死活
We can't stay here and let them decide what happens to us.
他们都是魔鬼
They are monsters.
如果我们能从那道红色大门逃出去
If we can get outside that big, red door --
我帮不了你 他们...
I can't help you. They --
我被关在这儿很久了
I have been here a long time.
我知道这地方的处事方法 我目睹了一些事
I know how this place works. I have seen things.
我不想再经历一次了
I don't want to go through that again.
我帮不了你 根本无路可逃
I can't help you. There's no way out.
大红门就是逃出去的办法
The red door is the way out.
如果我能从那儿逃出去
If I can just get out there,
那我就能进入城市 找人帮忙
I can get into the city and get help.
不 不 我会害死我们的
No! No! You are gonna kill us both!
伊恩 别说了
Ian, shut up.
我不会再理你了
I will not talk to you!
我什么都不会说的
I will not talk --
伊恩 他们会听到的
Ian, shh! They hear you.
关于布拉德利的事
I lied.
我说谎了
About Bradley.
布拉德利
Bradley?
在你之前和我关在一起的狱友
The other prisoner who was here when I got here.
我说有人给他交了赎金
I said that his people paid his ransom
然后他就被放回去了 但这是骗你的
and they let him go home, but I lied.
他是交了赎金 但我觉得他没能回去
His people paid, but I don't think he went home.
他们把他拖出去
They dragged him out of here,
他哀嚎了很久
and he was screaming for a long time.
奥特说
And Otto said,
他要是不闭嘴 就蹦了他
"If he won't shut up, just shoot him,"
接着就是一声枪响
and there was a gunshot.
然后 然后...
And -- and...
总之 布拉德利的事我骗了你
Anyway, I lied about Bradley.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表