剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
为什么你的照片会在里面的人
who could tell us about the photos,
他开枪自杀了"
he put a bullet in his head."
我们不能告诉她 至少现在不行
We don't tell her, not yet.
她要处理的事情已经很多了
She has too much on her plate.
这些照片会让她崩溃的
Those pictures will break her brain right now.
总算回我了 大卫
About time, David.
艾比
Abby?
怎么了
What's wrong?
艾比
Abby?
没人看见你进来吧
No one saw you come in?
塞勒斯没看见吧 伊森呢
Cyrus? Ethan?
我很小心 没人看见我
I was careful. No one saw me.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你现在在担心杰克
I know you're worried about Jake
没时间来处理这种事
and you don't have time.
你开口我一定有
I always have time.
如果不是因为我弄脏了裙子
I wouldn't have even called you
我不会打电♥话♥给你
except I ruined my dress.
我见到了查尔斯
I saw Charles...
"查普" 我当时很冷静 我冲他微笑
"Chip", and I-I was calm and I smiled,
我很好地控制了我的情绪
I kept it together, and I'm,
我觉得没人看出来
I don't think anybody could tell that.
但是后来我去了卫生间
But then I went straight to the bathroom
我吐了
and I threw up
我不知道自己怎么会这样
and I-I didn't know that was gonna happen.
我还吐得裙子上都是 所以没法见人了
And I got it all over my dress, and so it's ruined.
我一般会留一条换洗的裙子
I usually keep another one
但昨天我把衣服都拿去干洗了
except yesterday was dry-cleaning day.
我不能穿着这样的脏裙子回去 所以...
And I can't go back out there with vomit on me, so...
你有带裙子来吗
Did you bring a dress?
我带了两条漂亮的裙子让你选
I brought you two very nice dresses to choose from.
艾比
Abby.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
我该说 "总统先生
Say, "Mr. President,
你公开支持入主议院的人
the man that you publicly endorsed for the senate
曾经把我打得遍体鳞伤吗"
used to beat the crap out of me"?
-如果菲茨知道的话 -他不是菲茨
- If Fitz knew-- - Not Fitz.
对你来说 菲茨是一个普通男人
Fitz is a man to you.
对其他人来说 他是总统
The rest of us, we only know the president.
总统不是普通男人 他一种理想
The president is not a man. He's an idea.
他代表着枪♥支♥管制 同工同酬和教育法案
H-he's gun control and equal pay and education bills,
也许还是有史以来共和党和民♥主♥党
and maybe the first proof ever of Republicans and Democrats
第一次合作的见证
actually being able to work together.
他的需求胜过所有人的
His needs supersede mine.
所以这事他不能知道
So he can't know.
我知道你现在在尽力保持理性
I know you're trying to be rational,
我能理解你 但你不能假装这一切没有关系
and I understand why, but you can't pretend this is okay.
这当然有关系了 艾比
It's not okay, Abby.
我们需要他的支持
We need his votes on the hill.
我必须得这么做
It has to be okay.
我可以忍♥气吞声 我会...
I can suck it up. I-I'll...
该死 我不能在白宫里哭
Damn it. I cannot cry in the White House.
想哭就哭出来吧
You cry if you want to.
不 新闻发言人不可以哭
No. Press Secretaries can't cry.
好像有这种规定
It's like a rule.
艾比 看着我
Abby, look at me.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want?
丽芙 不 你不能这么做
Liv, no. You can't.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want?
我不能去麻烦你
I can't ask you to do that.
你已经有杰克的事情要处理了
You already have Jake to deal with.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want?
帕特尼这名字在弗吉尼亚州代表了一切
The Putney name means everything in Virginia.
总统已经公开支持他
The president's already endorsed him.
查普不可能输掉议院竞选的
Chip is never gonna lose the senate race.
这事你没法插手
You can't handle this.
等着看吧
Watch me.
这哪是竞选的样子啊
It's a party.
我们开始吧 你好
Let's get started. Hi, there.
你为罗丝竞选活动工作的吗
You work for the Ross campaign, right?
我是志愿者
I'm a volunteer.
好 我要你去
Yeah, I need you t--
我要你去把那个标语摘下来
I need you to take down that sign.
走廊有梯子 拿来用
There's a ladder in the hall. Make use of it.
你完成之后 我再把手♥机♥还给你
You'll get your phone back when you're done.
这些都给我
I'll take these.
从现在起 所有竞选材料都要被检查
From now on, any and all campaign materials need to be approved.
-谁来检查 -我们
- By who? - By us.
实现这些变革 我们就可以彻底消除...
Implement these changes. We can completely eliminate --
我们休息一下
We're gonna take a little break.
-你是苏珊·罗丝吗 -是的
- You're Susan Ross? - Yes.
你想成为下一位从弗吉尼亚州走出来的美国议员吗
And you want to be the next United States senator from Virginia?
是的 你刚刚打断了我的竞选集♥会♥
Yes. Look, you just interrupted my campaign rally.
苏珊 这不是下一位
Susan, this isn't a campaign rally
从弗吉尼亚州走出来的美国议员的竞选集♥会♥
for the next United States senator from Virginia.
这里连中学学生会的
This isn't even a campaign rally
财务部长的竞选集♥会♥都算不上
for a middle-school student-council treasurer.
不管这是什么 都很可悲
What this is, is sad,
这很可惜 因为我认为你很有前途
which is a shame because I think you have promise.
你知道为什么我的想法这么重要吗 苏珊
Do you know why that matters, Susan?
为什么我认为你有前途就那么重要
That I think that you have promise?
因为我是奥利维亚·波普
Because I'm Olivia Pope.
我愿意免费助你参加竞选
And I'd like to run your campaign free of charge.
不只是因为我能助你成为
Not only can I make you
下一位从弗吉尼亚州走出来的美国议员
the next United States senator from Virginia,
而是我会助你成为
I will make you
下一位从弗吉尼亚州走出来的美国议员
the next United States senator from Virginia.
你要做的就是说 同意
All you have to do is say yes.
说 同意 苏珊
Say yes, Susan.
同意
Yes.
谢谢你 苏珊
Thank you, Susan.
好了 你们马上把这个标语摘下来
Okay, I want this sign down now.
把最新的投票结果和财政统计数据给我
Bring me the latest polling and finance stats.
现在是重要时刻 大家都动起来
This is the big-time, people! Let's go!
苏珊·罗丝 弗吉尼亚州议员
Susan Ross. Virginia state senator.
弗吉尼亚大学的政♥治♥学教授
Professor of political science at UVA.
单身丧偶 带着个十岁的女儿卡西
Widowed mother of Casey, age 10.
从上周四起她以共和党候选人的身份参选
And as of last Thursday, republican candidate for senate.
《邮报》《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》都称她得选无望
Post, Times -- everyone calls her campaign hopeless.
最新民调显示查尔斯·帕特尼
Early polls show Charles Putney
有两位数的领先优势
with a double-digit lead.
我的形象 我的形象怎么了
My image? What about my image?
调查显示 如果女性候选人
Research shows that if a woman candidate
给人感觉太漂亮或者太朴素
is perceived as too pretty or too plain,
都对票数不利
voters turn against her.
作为一个女权主义者 如果你拒绝
Still, as a feminist, I absolutely understand
对形象做出改变 我完全可以理解
if you want to refuse to make adjustments to your image.
怎么改变 改变什么
Adjust how? Adjust what?
只是轻微调整一下
Just a couple of tweaks.
光改变形象远远不够
Reworking her image will only boost her so far.
帕特尼得到了五千万竞选资金
Putney's got a $50 million war chest.
单凭他们的广♥告♥开支
With their ad-spend alone,
我们根本不可能光明磊落地打赢这场仗
no way we can win this one clean.
我们必须把他们推到防守的位置上
We're gonna need to put them on the defense.
我们得来点阴招
We're gonna need dirt.
艾比离婚一事一定有不少料
Abby must have something from the divorce.
-我们应该去问她 -不能把艾比牵扯进来
- We should ask her. - We're not involving Abby in this.
-里奥 -我正巧在附近
- Leo. - I was in the area.
-我就过来看看你 -哪附近
- I thought I'd stop by. - What area?
-华盛顿特区 介意我坐下吗 -介意
- Washington, D.C. Mind if I take a seat? - Yes.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表