剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
如果你挑起一场争斗 那么你就是恶人
if you start a fight, you're just the bully.
有个死去的孩子躺在路上
There is a dead child lying in the street
躺在他们的家门口
in front of their homes.
如果有个死去的孩子
What would you do if there was a dead child,
一个你认识的孩子 躺在你家门口
a child you knew, lying in the street
你会怎么做
in front of your home?
他们抱成一团
The fact that they stand in groups
还说些你不爱听的 不代表他们就是暴徒
and say things you do not like does not make them a mob --
他们是地地道道的美国人
It makes them Americans.
你雇我来是让我告诉你怎么做的
You hired me to tell you what to do.
我告诉你 什么都不做
I'm telling you -- do nothing.
你查到他的名字然后泄露出去了
You found his name and leaked it.
太卑鄙了
That was low.
枪杀一个手无寸铁的孩子也很卑鄙
So is shooting an unarmed kid.
格兰特夫人
Mrs. Grant!
你好
Hello!
我叫苏珊·罗斯 议员 从弗吉尼亚来的
Susan Ross. Ah. Senator. I'm from Virginia.
-很高兴见到你苏珊 -谢谢
- Oh, Susan, it's so nice to see you. - Thanks.
我想了很多疫苗协议的事
Uh, I've been thinking a lot about vaccination protocols.
打麻疹疫苗
Just, uh, take the measles.
人得了麻疹以后
When you get sick with the measles,
体内产生免疫力就一辈子都不会得麻疹了
it confers lifelong immunity from getting measles again --
前提是没死
Assuming you didn't die.
但与真正得了麻疹不同的是
But unlike when you actually get sick,
接种疫苗之后
when you get a vaccine,
还需要再接种疫苗才能保持免疫力
you need booster shots to keep your immunity up.
全国人♥民♥都认为
Now, there's a whole population of people out there
自己不会得麻疹
who think they're protected,
但根本不是这样的
but they're not.
太可惜了
That is a shame.
可不是吗 接种生殖器疣疫苗
It is. Take genital warts.
别说这个了
Let's not.
我叫罗沙林·门德斯 新墨西哥州州长
I'm Rosalyn Mendez, the governor of New Mexico,
我今晚发布这个视频
And I'm posting this video tonight
是因为我无法入睡
because I can't sleep.
我住的酒店三英里外 克拉伦斯·帕克
Three miles from my hotel, Clarence Parker is sitting
正坐在他儿子布兰登的尸体旁
over the body of his son, Brandon.
认识我并给我投票的人
Those of you who know me and voted for me
-已经知道我的故事 -怎么回事 塞
- already know my story. - What is this, cy?
-看看就知道了 -但有一些事情
- Just keep watching. - But there's a part of it
我并不时常提起
I-I don't spend a whole lot of time talking about.
那就是在我成长的过程中
it's the part when I was growing up
我看到我父母所受到的待遇
and I saw how my parents were treated,
他们的工资如何被偷走
how they had their paychecks stolen from them,
他们如何得知在田地里干活的人被打死
how they knew people who had been beaten to death in the fields,
而且警♥察♥根本无动于衷
and the police never did anything about any of it
因为受害者是墨西哥州的 所以觉得他们不重要
because they were from Mexico, so they didn't matter.
所以我想对克拉伦斯·帕克
So I want to say to Clarence Parker
以及国内所有
and all those communities in this country
觉得警♥察♥认为你们不重要的群体说
where the police make you feel like you don't matter,
我们重要
we all matter --
我们每一个人都很重要
every one of us.
她说的正是我想说但不能说的
She's saying everything I wish I could say but can't.
和副总统的职责差不多
Not unlike a vice president.
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
她是共和党人
She's a republican.
是女性又是少数族裔
And a woman and a minority.
我答应过梅莉
I made Mellie a promise.
是啊 但你也曾在
Yes, but you also made a promise
本届任期伊始许诺过
at the beginning of this term
要竭尽所能当个好总统
to be the best damn president you could be.
这个人是本党的未来之星
This is the future of our party.
我们只需顺其自然 让她发展
All we need to do is get out of her way.
黑人不再受攻击
No more black men under attack!
起来 还击
Stand up! Fight back!
黑人不再受攻击
No more black men under attack!
起来 还击
Stand up! Fight back!
我给你带了个三明治
I brought you a hoagie.
我不饿 波普小姐
I'm not hungry, Ms. Pope.
布兰登不说他要去哪
I never let Brandon leave the house
我是不会让他出门的
without saying where he was going.
我只有等到听到
I never fell asleep
他拿钥匙开门的声音 才能安睡
until I heard his key turn in the lock.
他不喜欢女孩子
No being around girls.
我们因为这事经常争吵
We fought about that one... a lot.
可能对你而言很容易吧
It may sound so simple to you,
但我要一直告诫自己 "养他到十八岁
but I just kept saying to myself, "Get him to 18.
"让他能顺利毕业
"Get him a diploma.
别让他死了 别让他进监狱"
Don't let him end up dead, locked up."
布朗宁路上有家二手店
There was a thrift store down on Browning Road.
我以前会给布兰登买♥♥旧收音机 旧电视
I used to buy Brandon old portable radios, TVs,
计算器 都是便宜的玩意
calculators -- cheap crap,
因为他喜欢拆东西 琢磨这玩意怎么运作
'cause he loved taking stuff apart, seeing how it worked.
他总是对这些东西很着迷
He always had a mind for that kind of thing.
他毕业之后 本来要去当学徒
He was gonna do the apprentice thing
然后当一个电工
after graduation and become an electrical contractor.
即使他不会去读大学
And even though he wasn't going to college,
我还是在我的卡车上贴了
I put a University of Maryland sticker
马里兰大学的贴纸 这样如果警♥察♥叫他停车
on my truck anyway so if he ever got pulled over,
他们就不会觉得他是个歹徒...
the cops wouldn't think he was just a thug...
...穷凶极...
...Without a f--
穷凶极恶的歹徒
Without a future.
而现在
All that...
现在他躺在那里
And there he is,
躺在冰冷的大街上 死了
laid out in the cold street, dead.
我们会查出真♥相♥的
We're gonna get to the bottom of this.
然后你就能安葬你儿子了
And then you can bury your son.
听起来挺好的 波普小姐
That sounds real good, Ms. Pope.
但你我都很清楚 只有我死或者被捕
But you and I both know that this only ends
这件事才会结束...
with me dead or locked up...
因为这里发生的事都是这么解决的
'cause that's just the way things go around here.
那边情况如何
Hey, how's it going down there?
不太好
Not good.
有枪击的监控录像吗
Do we have footage of the shooting?
还没有 哈克还在找
Not yet. Huck's still on it.
我们会找到的有用的东西的
We'll find something.
一找到就打给我
Call me as soon as you do.
记者都请退到警戒线后
All press behind the barricade now.
警戒线
奎恩 电视上在播什么
Quinn, what are you seeing on TV?
有关于抗♥议♥的吗
Anything about the protest?
只有一些关于副总统的
Just something about the vice president.
副总统康复无望
我得挂电♥话♥了
I got to go.
我知道你为什么要隔开媒体
I know what you're doing shutting down the press.
我们要把抗♥议♥者和记者们
We need to separate the protestors
-隔开以保护... -你们自己 对吧
- from the reporters in order to protect -- - Yourselves, right?
这样当你们穿着防暴装备
So that when you go into that crowd
拿着催泪瓦斯走进人群
armed with your riot gear and your tear gas,
观众就看不到你们的行动了是吗
the world won't be watching?
取而代之的是 他们在关注
Instead they'll be focused on, what,
副总统中风 反正不是这件事就对了
the vice president's stroke -- anything except this?
我雇你来处理争端
I hired you to handle the optics,
现在争端在警戒线之后 在它该在的地方
and now the optics are behind that barricade, where they belong.
那正是我们想要的 奥利维亚
That's what we wanted, Olivia.
那是好事
That's a good thing.
你到底站在谁一边
Whose side are you on here?
反正不在你这边
Not yours.
黑人不再受攻击
No more black men under attack!
起来 还击
Stand up! Fight back!
黑人不再受攻击
No more black men under attack!
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表