剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
when they were done using her apartment.
她朋友罗丝正在找她
Her friend Rose is looking for her.
就是那个问"那位黑人女士在哪儿"的女士吗
The "where's the black lady" lady?
露易丝死了
Lois is dead.
他们不知道把她的遗体扔到哪儿了
They dumped her somewhere.
你想要我们找到她的尸体吗
Uh, you want us to find the body.
绑匪用一辆救护车把我们载出了公♥寓♥楼
The kidnappers took us out of the building in an ambulance.
-救护车 他们怎么 -他们杀了露易丝
- An ambulance? How did they -- - They shot Lois,
用胶带封住我的嘴 把我装进了尸袋
duct taped me, put me in a body bag,
然后把露易丝的尸体放在放在我的身上
and then put Lois' dead body in the bag on top of me
来遮人耳目
to act as a decoy.
一通过我家公♥寓♥楼
They rolled that body bag
前面的大厅 他们就毫不留情地
right through the front lobby of my apartment building,
把尸袋扔了出去
and no one even blinked.
总之我最后一次看到露易丝是在救护车上
Anyway, the ambulance was the last place I saw Lois.
如果我是你 我会从那开始着手
If I were you, I'd start there.
哈克
Huck.
她好歹来了 有进步
She came in. That's something.
谢谢你提醒我这种情况
Well, thank you for alerting me to this situation.
今晚我就去查清楚
Can't wait to check it out tonight.
你欠我20块钱
You owe me 20 bucks, don't you?
他认为月亮是联调局
He thinks the moon is a hologram
投影在天上的全息影像
being projected by the FBI
为了催眠美国人♥民♥服从政♥府♥
to hypnotize Americans into submission.
明确地告诉你 我今天可立大功了
Told you, certifiable. I am killing it today.
这是我这个月最痛苦的时候
This is my least favorite hour of the month.
你每个月都这么说
You say that every month.
那我为什么还要继续这么做
Then why do I keep doing it?
打开大门
Opening the floodgates,
把我宝贵的工作时间
Giving voice -- nay, valuable office hours --
给那些疯子和神经病
to the crackpots and the crazies?
谁让你是忠诚人♥民♥公仆
You're the dutiful servant of the American people,
美国人♥民♥也需要打点强心针
and the American people need their pulse taken.
他们还说空军部队
The American people believe
会在下雪的时候给我们洒化学物质
the Air Force is chemically neutering us
给我们绝育呢 霍利
when it snows, Holly.
-下一位女士不会这么想 -是吗
- This next lady doesn't. - No?
她有什么问题
What's her jam?
财政部是外星人控制的吗
Tiny aliens running the department of the treasury?
她说她丈夫在一个美国政♥府♥管辖范围外的
She says her husband worked for a super-secret spy agency
超级间谍机构工作
operating outside the command of the united states government.
-又来一这套 -它叫B613
- That old song? - Called B613.
我跟你赌20块她喜欢吃自己的头发来不
Want to bet another $20 she chews her hair?
你说什么
What did you say?
B613 怎么了
Uh, B613. Why? What's wrong?
没事 带她进来
Uh, nothing. Send her in.
-你怎么知道的 它叫什么 -B613
- How do you know about this, uh, what did you call it? - B613.
B613 好的
B613. Right.
我丈夫 他告诉我的
My husband, he told me everything.
你丈夫是...
And you husband is?
迪亚戈·穆尼奥斯
Diego Munoz.
恕我冒犯
You know, I don't want to be, uh, disrespectful.
有没有可能是你丈夫遭受了
but is it possible maybe that your husband is suffering
什么精神问题
from some sort of mental illness?
坦白说 穆尼奥斯夫人 这听起来很
Because to be perfectly honest, Mrz.Munoz, this sounds...
疯狂 对吧
Crazy, right?
这是什么
What are these?
B613的文件
Files from B613.
-B613的文件 -是的
- B613 files. - Yes.
好吧
Yes. Okay.
都在这儿 里面都是骇人听闻的事儿
It's all in there, things you won't believe --
暗♥杀♥ 勒索 政♥变♥
Assassinations, extortion, coups.
他们甚至按颜色编码了
They're even color-coded.
那一定是个浩大的工程啊
That must have taken someone a lot of work.
"全世界都听到了的笑声"
"The laugh heard 'round the world"
他们是这么说的
is what they're calling it.
真是笑声震武林啊
And, oh, what a laugh it is.
苏珊·罗丝的议院听证会即将到来
Susan Ross' senate confirmation hearings are fast approaching.
我们可以找人帮帮忙
We felt we could use some help.
为什么苏珊·罗丝的笑声还咯咯了几下
没经验是一回事 我们以前也经历过
No experience is one thing. We've had that before.
但这次
But this?
你们需要的是一个新的候选人
What you need is a new nominee.
不可能
That's a nonstarter.
-她就是个快嘴矮冬瓜 塞勒斯 -不行
- She's a blathering troll, cyrus. - Nonstarter.
笑得像个白♥痴♥
Cackling like an imbecile.
我只能这么形容了
That's the only way to describe it.
那我这儿就拉倒吧
My answer is "No."
-艾比 -我们会给你一大笔钱
- Abby. - We will give you a very big pile of money.
干嘛不早说
Why didn't you say so?
不过笑了一声
It was one laugh.
霍华德·迪恩也就尖叫了一声
Howard Dean had just one scream.
杜卡基斯就开了次坦克
Dukakis only rode in one tank.
马克·桑福德还就出去逛了一小下呢
Mark Sanford only hiked one trail.
以上三位因此输掉了总统竞选
够了 我知道了
Okay. I get it.
那怎么补救
How do we fix it?
我的工作很简单
My job is simple --
帮你解决问题
to take away the questions,
你走向伟人道路上所有的绊脚石
the obstacles in your path to greatness.
从现在开始
From here on out,
没有什么事实 没有什么信条
there is no truth, there is no belief.
只有投票和选票
There are only polls and votes.
里奥想表达的意思是
What Leo's trying to say is,
我们得让美国的民众再次相信您
we have to get the American people to trust you again.
我们来处理 试着让你
We manage that, we have a shot
通过参议院法规委员会的审核
at getting you past the scrutiny of the Senate Rules Committee.
我们来处理
We manage that,
试着说服参众两院
and we work on convincing both houses of Congress
让他们都选你当副总统
to vote you in as vice president.
三关 听来可行
Three hurdles. That sounds doable.
如果你完全照我说的做 面不改色
If you do everything I say and keep a straight face,
应该问题不大
it just might be.
明白 不准再笑了
Got it. No more laughing.
我们从哪开始
How do we begin?
多笑
With more laughing.
你知不知道你的笑声
Are you aware that your laugh
现在已经是iTunes上销量第一的铃♥声♥了
is now the number-one selling ringtone on iTunes?
天呐 不会吧
Oh, my gosh. No.
-真的吗 -真的
- It is? - Yes, it is.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy!
-你不知道吗 -我不知道
- You didn't know this? - I didn't.
你这笑声可不是销量第一的那款
Well, that's not the laugh that's number one.
这才是销量第一的笑声
This is the laugh that's number one.
而我...
And I just...
像那样再笑一次吧
Do it once for us like that.
-不行 -来一下嘛
- No. - Please?
我不行 我觉得没法重现了
I can't -- I don't think I can re-create it.
别逼我在这求你
Don't make me beg, here.
你可以重现的
You can re-create it.
来一下嘛
Come on, now.
全美国都想听这笑声呢
America wants to hear that laugh.
我不行
I can't.
这可是你的特色
It's your thing now.
现在我们碰到棘手的了 进行一次
And now we get serious -- a full half-hour,
为时半小时 没有过多限制的"角斗"会面
no-holds-barred, gloves-off interview
对手是阿丽西娅·托马斯
with none other than Alicia Thomas.
-她很狠辣 -没那么狠辣
- She's tough. - Not that tough.
她冷酷无情 喜欢抓人小辫子
She is brutal, and she loves to play the "Gotcha" game.
所以我们会一直练一直练一直练
So we are going to drill and drill and drill some more till
直到你说你的选民的话
you speak the language of your people.
我的选民
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表