剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
- Off!? - What's with the pictures?
准备发给小报的 笑一个
They're for the tabloids. Smile!
-小报 -我应该先给《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
- Tabloids? - Think I'll leak them to The Post first.
晨间节目马上就会播出这个报道
Morning shows'll pick this story up in seconds.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我要毁了你们
Oh, I'm gonna destroy you.
毁了我们
Destroy us?
不 我们手上可是有
No, we're the ones with the proof
总统女儿淫♥荡♥无♥耻♥的证据的
of the first daughter whoring it up --
那个家庭失去了一个儿子
That family lost a son!
一个儿子 你们还要
A son! And you're...
他们都是孩子 你们这对变♥态♥
These are children, you sick sons of bitches.
孩子们在体验生活 而你们却在利用他们
Kids experimenting. And you're exploiting them.
所以你们就成了拍儿童色情片的
That makes you child pornographers.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
主演就是你们的亲生骨肉
Kiddie porn starring your very own flesh and blood.
太荒唐了 你没有证据
That's insane. You have no evidence --
我会捏造出证据
I'll manufacture it.
我会雇佣目击者 我会编造故事
I'll pay eyewitnesses. I'll plant stories.
我会不顾一切
I'll do anything and everything
对你们百般诋毁
to assassinate what little character you have,
而且我绝对会心狠手辣
and I won't give it a second thought
因为你们俩绝对是这世上最可恶的一种人
because you two are the absolute worst kind of people,
明明已经拥有了一切 却还是贪得无厌
the kind who have everything but still want more.
我有各大媒体头头的电♥话♥号♥码
I have the head of every news organization on speed dial,
一个电♥话♥过去他们就会疯狂地报道这个新闻
and they will run the hell out of the story
一对家财万贯的父母指使自己的儿子
of the rich parents who sent their son
去和总统的女儿乱搞男女关系
to have sex with the president's daughter
然后以此为由敲诈勒索白宫
just so they could blackmail the White House.
只要一眨眼的功夫
And in the blink of an eye,
现在你们口中的那些朋友
everyone you now consider a friend
就会把你们从记忆里抹去
will erase you from their memory.
每一个美国家庭会憎恨你们一辈子
And every family in America will hate you forever.
你们别妄想再踏出家门一步
And forget about ever leaving your house again.
因为他们知道你们长什么样
Because they will know your faces.
因为我会确保
Because I will make sure
美国民众的脑海里会深深铭记你们的样子
they are etched into the American memory.
因为这就是我的工作
Because that is what I do,
在这个世界上没有人在这方面
and there is no one better in the entire world at it
能比我厉害
than I am!
这是非贬低协议
These are non-disparagement agreements.
赶快签字
Sign them. Quickly.
然后我就不用再见到你们那肮脏的嘴脸
So I never have to see your faces ever again.
-妈妈 你见过我的 -手♥机♥吗
- Mom. Hey, um, have you seen my -- my -- - Your phone?
我见过
Yes, I've seen it.
我还看见一段你和你朋友拍的视频
I have also seen the film that you made with your friends.
他们是你的朋友吗
Are they your friends?
你都不知道他们叫什么 那也算是朋友吗
Do you call them friends when you don't even know their names?
但是 既然他们不是你的朋友
But, then, how can they not be friends
为何他们能和你有肌肤之亲呢
when they have already had their body parts inside you?
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
你会说你对我很失望 说我搞砸了
That you're disappointed in me, that I screwed up,
不许我出家门
that I'm grounded.
你可以告诉我你和这两个男孩做♥爱♥
If you could tell me that you had sex
是因为这样能够让你快乐
with those two boys because it made you happy,
因为你心甘情愿
because you wanted to,
因为这能让你感到强大与亢奋
because you felt empowered and turned on...
凯伦
Karen...
我是你母亲
I am your mother,
从内心深处来讲 我有点小生气
so inside, I am having a tiny seizure,
但我仍然会尽力去支持你 为你感到高兴
but still, I would try hard to be supportive and happy for you.
但我认为这些都不是你这样做的原因
But I don't think that's why you did it.
我觉得你这样是因为你感到悲伤
I think that you were sad.
是因为你感到内心麻木
I think that you were feeling numb.
你以为有所感触
I think that you thought feeling something
总比心如死灰要强
was better than feeling nothing.
你弟弟死了
I think that your brother died...
就在你面前
right in front of you.
所以...
Which means...
你有一次免受惩罚的机会
You get one free pass.
就是这次
This was it.
下不为例
You do not get another.
我真的很想他
I really miss him.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
不管你是否愿意
Like it or not,
你都是这世界上最声名显赫的人的女儿
you are the famous child of the most famous man on earth.
也许这不公平
And it may not be fair.
也许这不对
And it may not be right.
而且显然带着性别歧视
And it's definitely sexist.
如果你是男孩 他们会跟你击掌庆祝
If you were a boy, they'd be giving you high-fives.
但你不是
But you're not.
所以你得紧紧夹住双腿
So your knees are gonna have to stay together.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - Hmm?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
现在方便吗
This a bad time?
没事 进来
No. Come in.
我来介绍一下 乔治·比克斯比
I'd like you to meet someone. George Bixby.
他是监察长办公室的主管
He's the top dog over at the Inspector General's office.
-乔治 -总统先生
- George. - Sir.
你有信心清肃特勤局吗
You think you can get our Secret Service in line?
我会尽力的 总统先生
I'll do my best, Mr. President.
事实上 已经出现一些危险信♥号♥♥
In fact, there have already been some red flags.
我不觉得有什么危险
I wouldn't call them red.
内部调查中的每一件事
Everything is significant
都有意义 比尼先生
in an internal investigation, Mr. Beene.
你的特工 汤姆·拉尔森
Your agent, Tom Larsen.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国特勤局
汤姆·拉尔森
我的汤姆·拉尔森吗
My Tom Larsen?
他的时间表上有些异常
There are some discrepancies in his schedule.
德里克堡是美国♥军♥方医学研究中心
好像是他本应该在白宫的时候
Something about him being at Fort Detrick
却出现在德里克堡
when he was supposed to be here.
有可能是记录错误
It's probably just a clerical error.
什么时候的事儿
When was this?
11月2日
November 2nd.
大选前两天
Two days before the election.
今晚晚些时候我会找他谈话
I'll be speaking with him later tonight.
我相信会查出真♥相♥的
I'm sure I'll get to the bottom of it.
谢谢你 就这样吧
Thank you. That will be all.
先生
Sir?
就这样了 塞勒斯
That'll be all, Cyrus.
给我接安全线路
Get me a secure line.
汤姆·拉尔森来电
汤姆
Tom?
监察长发现了我时间表里的异常
Inspector General found gaps in my schedule.
一小时后他们会带我过去问话
They're questioning me in an hour.
我得离开了
I need to leave town.
那没用的
That won't help.
罗文会找到你的
Rowan will find you.
如果他们问起我11月...
If they question me about November --
如果他们问起你11月的事儿
If they question you about November,
你就实话实说
you should tell them the truth.
那他们会以叛国罪处死我的
They'll execute me for treason.
如果你跟他们达成协议就不会
N-Not if you cut a deal.
只要达成协议
Cut a deal
那么被处死的人就会是罗文了
and it will be Rowan's ass in the electric chair.
那就是要我和他对峙
It's my word against his.
你可以先下手为强
But you'll have the upper hand.
你就实话实说
You'll be telling the truth.
我有证据
And I have proof,
足以让这事儿成定局
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表