剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
like we're okay with this.
付钱给你们 有人给你们钱了吗
They're not paying you? Who -- someone's paying you?
谁给你们钱了
Who's paying you?
那个漂亮 没信仰的女人
That woman -- pretty, godless.
好像叫伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白·诺斯
Elizabeth something. Elizabeth North.
不然我们凭什么来
Why else do you think we're here?
你以为我们认同你 认同你是什么东西了吗
You think we approve of this -- of you, of what you are?
你以为我们会接受 这么多年送你去夏令营
You think we spent all that money sending you to those camps
让你变正常 结果还是落到今天这幅田地吗
to fix you, only to have you end up like this?
看见你我都想吐 你们俩都是
Oh, you make me sick to my stomach, both of you.
吃点东西
Put the food in your mouth.
不觉得有趣吗 迈克尔
Isn't this something, Michael?
那个白宫女人来我们家送的钱
A lady from the White House is paying us
比你♥爸♥爸一年的工资都高
more than your father ever earned in an entire year.
对着相机笑吧 宝贝
Now smile for the camera, baby.
如果我们想拿到那笔钱 就得好好待着
If we want the money, we have to stay,
灿烂微笑
and we have to smile.
我的洗发水用完了 能用下你的吗
Um, I'm out of shampoo. Can I...borrow yours?
当然
S-sure.
来 来
Here. Here.
别帮我
Don't help me!
塞勒斯·比尼 不许带领带去圣巴茨
Cyrus Beene, you are not bringing a tie to St. Barts.
我可不能出行不带领带
I do not travel without a tie.
万一度假的时候遇上什么要人呢
What if there's some dignitary who's also on vacation
或者被突然邀请参加什么场合之类的呢
and we're suddenly invited to an event at the last minute?
我总不能穿着人字拖和T恤
I can't represent the president of the United States
代表美国总统吧
in a pair of flip-flops and a Tommy Bahama T-shirt.
去圣巴茨不用代表白宫
You're not going to St. Barts to represent the White House.
你是去度蜜月的 我们的蜜月
You are going there to enjoy your honeymoon -- our honeymoon.
不许带领带 塞
No tie, Cy.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 上车了以后
Ugh, you're turning off that phone
必须关手♥机♥
as soon as we get in the car.
塞 怎么了
Cy? What's wrong?
我收到了布里塔·卡根的邮件
I just got an e-mail from Britta Kagen.
邮报要发表一篇
The Post wants to run a story
关于总统缺乏移♥民♥政策改革的文章
on the president's lack of immigration reform.
布里塔希望我们怎么做
So, what does Britta expect you to do about it?
她试着阻止了 但...
She's already tried to shut it down herself, but
塞勒斯 你答应我的 不谈工作
Oh, Cyrus, you promised -- no work.
也行你可以帮上忙
Maybe you can shut it down.
什么
What?
我不该告诉你的
I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but...
几个月来 总统一直在秘密商议
For months, the president has been working backroom deals
要把新的移♥民♥法案提交给国会
in order to present an immigration bill to Congress
但不想因为两党斗争而使法案流产
that won't peter out due to partisan politics.
他希望起草的法案能通过
He wants to craft legislation that can actually pass
这样他就真的做出贡献了
so that he can actually make a difference.
但这篇报道一出
But if this story runs,
如果最著名的新闻人
if one of the most respected newspapers
把这个问题大张旗鼓地说了出来
in the country calls him out on this...
他就不得不拿出一个
...he'll be forced to push through
半成品的法案以挽回颜面
some half-assed bill just to save face.
在这个问题上他就失去影响力了
He'll lose his political clout on the hill,
之前那些秘密商定和努力
and all that back-scratching and horse trading
就全都白费了
will go straight out the window.
移♥民♥问题就算是完了
Immigration will be dead.
谁知道移♥民♥之路上还会有多少人无辜受害
And w-who knows what else will be killed in its path?
我希望
I-I-I want us
我们的蜜月能完美无缺
to have an amazing time on our honeymoon.
真的
I really do.
但这篇报道要是登出来
But if this story comes out...
那我们的蜜月还没开始就要结束了
Then our honeymoon will be over before it began.
-对不起 亲爱的 -不
- I'm sorry, honey. - No.
没事
It's fine.
我看看我能不能想点办法
I -- I-I'll -- I'll see what I can do.
没有人会比塞勒斯·比尼先生更伤心了
No one is more shocked and disheartened
他得知安布鲁索先生不忠的消息后心都碎了
to learn of Mr. Ambruso's infidelity than Cyrus Beene.
好 但这样塞勒斯是不是有点矫情 就像
Good. But maybe make Cyrus sound a little less like a bitch baby
没去成晚会就撒娇大哭的小女生
who lost his prom date
而不是一个一人之下万人之上的大人物
and more like one of the most powerful men in the country.
这份声明要发到每一个主要媒体的记者手上
I want this statement in the hands of every anchor at the major nets...
这太糟了 这本该是属于我的时刻
This is terrible for us. This was my moment.
也许我们不该利用婚礼这事儿宣布你参选
Maybe we can't use the wedding to launch your senate campaign,
但你那位心碎男闺蜜的公共支持率
but your public support of your broken-hearted gay bestie
在北弗吉尼亚自♥由♥党中间还是不变的
will endear you to the Northern Virginia liberals all the same.
计划要变了
I think there's been a change of plans.
计划有变了 伙计们
There's been a change of plans, people.
不能让迈克尔成为众矢之的
We're not throwing Michael under the bus.
那我们怎么阻止萨莉
So, how do we stop Sally?
如果你不是来看我的访谈的
Unless you're here to watch my interview in person,
那我得请你离开了
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
一分钟就好
I just need a minute.
杰姬 要是超过一分钟
Jackie, if it's more than a minute,
就请把保安找来
would you please call security?
如果你要继续 把塞勒斯拉下马
If you go ahead with this, try to take down Cyrus,
我就向全世界宣告另一桩丑恶的婚姻
I'll tell the world about another sham marriage --
就是你和丹尼尔·道格拉斯的那桩
the one between you and Daniel Douglas.
已死之人你都要污蔑吗
You would defame a dead man?
那是因为你不肯放过活人
Only because you're defaming a live one.
你没有证据
You have no proof.
我还真有 萨莉
Actually, I do, Sally.
迈克尔的客户名单
Michael's client list.
底下的这个名字和电♥话♥
There's a name and phone number at the bottom.
你一定认得出
I think you'll recognize it.
还有很多次的开房♥记录
And there's a number of entries.
显然你丈夫是个常客
Apparently, your husband was a repeat customer.
这种事时常发生
This happens from time to time --
最后一刻 节目取消
last-minute cancelations.
但要么是取消这次访谈
But it was either cancel my guest's appearance
要么是让节目的公正性受到质疑
or have the integrity of my program undone
因为那些言论
by someone whose claims,
最终无法得到证实
in the end, could not be verified --
用谣言攻击白宫是不对的
Claims that would be unfair to the White House.
但这届政♥府♥
Still, this administration,
以及这座城市里所有的政♥治♥组织
like every political entity in this town,
都知道我依然会关注白宫的一举一动
knows that I am still watching their every move --
为了你们 也为了自♥由♥
for your sake and for liberty's.
你们怎么搞定莎莉·兰斯顿的
How'd you shut up Sally Langston?
奥利维亚可能给她看了迈克尔
Olivia may have shown her Michael's client list
当男妓时的客户名单
from his prostitution days,
上面出现了某人
And it may have had a certain someone's
未出柜丈夫的名字
closeted husband on it.
萨莉的丈夫会找迈克尔寻欢 不可能
Sally's husband bought sex from Michael? No way.
丽芙是伪造的吧 是吧
Tell me Liv was bluffing. Was she bluffing?
她是在虚张声势
She was bluffing.
公私分明
Church and state.
别闹
Come on!
我不会说的
I'll never tell.
自从我小时候 我就一直在想象
I'm one of those people who has been picturing my wedding
我的婚礼
since I was a teenager.
我坚信
I believed.
即使在我的傻♥逼♥家乡 跟我傻♥逼♥父母一起住
Even in my stupid hometown, with my stupid parents
还有那些傻♥逼♥整天朝我扔石头时 我仍坚信
and idiot guys who threw rocks at me every day, I believed.
即使在我当鸭
Even when I was working as a pro,
在街头难以为继时 我还是坚信
my worst nights on the streets, I still believed.
我坚信会有人爱我
I believed that someone was gonna love me,
关心我 我不会孤单一人
care about me, that I wouldn't be alone.
今天是我结婚的日子 你却恨我
And it is my wedding day, and you hate me.
如果你能杀人不偿命的话
You would murder me with your bare hands
你会亲手杀了我
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表