剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
当不上副总统
have made it to the Oval Office.
苏珊这事可要怪你
I blame you for Susan, by the way.
苏珊是国家瑰宝
Susan is a national treasure.
苏珊就是个木偶
Susan's a muppet.
她很棒的
She's amazing.
不 说真的 你的人选得很好
No, seriously. You picked a good one.
你一贯如此
You always do.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我就是想问你声好
I just wanted to say hello.
还有祝你好运
And good luck.
恭喜梅莉的当选
With Mellie's election.
也恭喜布兰登法案
And congratulations on the Brandon Bill.
这...
That's...
这才是我会为之投票的总统
that is the man I voted for.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
丽芙
Liv...
我很感激
I'm grateful.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 菲茨
Goodbye, Fitz.
丽芙 不好了
Liv. Something happened.
丽芙
Liv.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
警方宣称遇难者们
Police are now saying that the victims --
全部16名乘客及大巴司机
16 passengers and the driver of their bus --
均为一场最高法♥院♥秘密庭审的陪审员
were jurors in a secret grand jury trial...
那个名单 是那些陪审员
That list of names -- it was those jurors.
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -他们都死了
- Stop talking. Stop talking! - They're all dead!
16名大陪审员被谋杀
...16 grand jurors murdered.
我送给你们的离别礼物
My parting gift to all of you.
-好好享受吧 -大卫
- Enjoy. - David.
我的司法部倾尽了全力
My Justice Department is equipped to do everything
去保护联邦大陪审团
in its power to protect federal grand jurors.
结果他们全死了
And they're all dead.
这不意味着我们要放弃 我们不放弃
It doesn't mean we quit. We don't quit.
我们更凶猛的回击
We fight harder.
我们为这些陪审员主持公道 为他们报仇
We get those jurors justice. We avenge their deaths.
通常 我会做个"白帽斗士"
And normally, I'd be all "White hat whoo-hoo."
但我一小时前接到个电♥话♥
But I got a phone call an hour ago.
法庭速记员 费伊 她叫费伊
The court stenographer, Fay -- that's her name, Fay.
我得戴着她织的那些难看的围巾
She knits hideous scarves that I have to wear
以免伤感情
so I don't hurt her feelings.
费伊在遛狗时被撞死
Fay was killed by a hit-and-run driver
肇事司机逃逸
while walking her dog.
只是她并没养狗
Except she doesn't have a dog.
听过杰克证词的每个人
Everyone who heard Jake's testimony --
当时在法庭上的每个人 现在都死了
Everyone who was in that court room -- is dead now.
除了我
Except for me.
和你
And you.
虽然我为公正而奋斗 但我不想为之去死
And while I live for justice, I don't want to die for it.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
我叫你别跟我说话 现在不是时候
I told you not to speak to me. Not now.
我只想让你知道
I just want to make sure that you know
你要我做什么都行
if there is anything you need me to do.
我要你闭嘴 能做到吗
I need you to keep your mouth shut. Can you do that?
-是的 夫人 -那就闭嘴
- Yes, ma'am. - Then start now.
-塞勒斯 -无论什么事 菲茨都办不到
- Cyrus. - Whatever it is, Fitz can't do it.
他的日程都排满了
He has a full schedule.
你的竞选活动不是唯一 你
Your campaign is not the only thing -- you!
给我把媒体主任找来
Get me the media director --
他叫什么来着 博格斯 这儿的司法人员
What's his name? -- Boggs, from justice in here.
如果罗森不打算回我电♥话♥
If Rosen isn't going to return my phone calls,
我就让博格斯上台
I'm putting Boggs on the podium.
他能很好地应对媒体
He can damn well face the press himself.
-罗森没回你电♥话♥吗 -那不是重点
- Rosen's not returning your calls? - Not the point!
-塞勒斯 -他的日程排满了
- Cyrus. - He has a full schedule.
-塞勒斯 -找副总统去
- Cyrus. - Take the V.P.
苏珊来自弗吉尼亚州 你需要她多久都行
Susan's from Virginia. Keep her as long you like.
是我害死了大陪审团陪审员
I killed those grand jurors.
你没拿这些 我想你应该没走远
I didn't think you'd get far without these.
我好气自己居然动摇了
I'm so angry that I'm vibrating.
这种感觉太强烈了
I can feel it in my bones.
-好了 -不不 别抱我
- Okay. - No, no! Don't hug me!
我受够了被安慰
I'm sick of being comforted.
我受够了屡战屡败
I'm sick of fighting and losing.
我受够了他老挡我的道 我不是他的牺牲品
I'm sick of him being in my way. I am not his victim.
我不是他的孩子 现在呢
I am not his child! And right now?
现在 我不想为其他任何人战斗
Right now, I don't want to gladiate for everyone else!
我自己想战斗
I want this! I want this!
这是我的战争 杰克
This is mine, Jake!
我想要我应得的 我被亏欠了
I want what's mine! I'm owed!
看我怎么赢回来
And watch me take it!
然后 他人生中终于有一次
And then, for once in his life,
他才是担惊受怕的小孩 而我是指挥官
He's the scared kid and I'm command!
是他一无所有 孤立无援 受困的是他
And then he's got nothing, no one! He's trapped!
因为谁也别想扳倒指挥官 对吧
Because you can't take command, right?
对
Right.
你想离开这里 开口就行
You want to get out of here, just say the word.
天涯海角哪里都行
Any part of the globe is yours.
你走我就走
I go where you go.
我去哪里 我做什么并不重要
It doesn't matter where I go or what I do.
我还是受困于此 我仍然是他的囚徒
I'm still trapped. I'm still his prisoner.
你还好吗
You okay?
我得走了
I have to go.
瞧瞧
Well, well.
他们把你打击得不轻吧
They did a number on you, didn't they?
没错
They did.
你一副"我曾被关进洞里"的样子
You got that "I been in the hole" look all on your face.
我是来谈我父亲的
I'm here to talk about my father.
拜托... 好吧
Oh, for the love of -- all right.
说吧 妈妈听着
Go on. Mama's listening.
我试过所有办法
I tried everything,
所有策略
Every strategy, every tactic,
付出我所有的一切想要毁掉他
dedicated every fiber of my being to destroying him.
但我仍然做不到你以前做到的
And I still wasn't able to do what you did.
我做到的 我做到了什么
What I did? What did I do?
你将他玩弄于股掌之间 你控制了他
You played him. You controlled him.
你让那架飞机被击落 还能逃脱
You took down that plane and escaped.
你打败过他 你赢了
You beat him. You won.
没搞错吧 我余生都得在这牢中度过
Boo, I'm living out the rest of my days in this cell.
这叫赢吗
You call that winning?
你要想杀他早就得手了
You could have killed him if you wanted to.
所以...
So...
我想知道 你怎么办到的
I want to know. How did you do it?
-你真喜欢惹麻烦 -我不知道你在...
- You sure do love a problem. - I don't know what you're --
你真自负
You're so vain.
什么事都与你有关 是吧
It's always about you, isn't it?
你非要捅出点篓子来然后再解决了
The problems you create so that you can solve them.
你非要有点权力
The power you have to wield
以此觉得自己很重要
so that you can feel important.
你小的时候 你♥爸♥爸和我
Did your father and I not tell you
说你很与众不同 说得还不够多吗
you were special enough when you were little?
抱你抱得不够多吗
Did we not give you enough hugs?
啊 宝贝
Aww, baby.
你决定要加入的这个
This uppity fantasy world
傲慢自私的幻想世界
you've decided to be a part of,
它根本就是假的
it's not real, boo.
现在你该稳稳当当回到现实世界了
Now you need to come on back down to this planet.
这个世界不会围着你转
Where the world doesn't revolve around you.
我不该来的
I shouldn't have come.
你就没问过你自己
You ever ask yourself why nobody else
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表