剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
你一离开 我就不再是哈克了
I stopped being Huck when you left.
哈克已经不存在了
Huck doesn't exist.
你看我的名牌 上面写着"兰迪"
Read my name tag. It says "Randy."
我是智多星兰迪
I am Randy the smart guy.
这才是我 这就是全部的我
That is who I am now. That is all I am now.
而你在扰乱我的生活
And you are messing with that.
你一走进来 就会给我希望
When you walk in here, you make me hope.
兰迪没有希望
Randy doesn't hope.
兰迪会工作 然后回家 然后打游戏
Randy works and he goes home and he plays video games
然后睡觉 然后醒来
and he goes to bed and he wakes up,
第二天起来依旧是这样
and he does it all over again the next day.
希望对兰迪来说不是好事
Hoping is bad for Randy,
所以 如果你没有完全回归 就不要再来
so do not come back here unless you are back for good.
下一位顾客
Next customer!
他们要把他变成圣人
They're making him into a saint.
小茱
Jules.
就在这会 斯特林议员被描绘成了圣人
As we speak Senator Sterling is being canonized as a saint.
好了
Okay.
我们轮流来吧
We're taking turns.
现在 轮到我了
Right now, it's my turn.
我这一轮主要是接吻
My turn is all about kissing,
还有其它各种各样
and my turn also has various other fun things
能让你享受的乐子
that you'll enjoy.
我这一轮不聊天
What my turn does not have is talking.
不侃大山只滚床单
Mine's a no-talking turn.
等轮到你了 你可以说话 不过现在
When it's your turn, you can talk, but right now...
不要说话
...be quiet.
好好享受我的吻吧
Let yourself be kissed.
等轮到你再说
Wait your turn.
我希望现在就轮到我
I think I need my turn now.
-两秒钟 我发誓 -说吧
- Two seconds -- I swear. - Go.
媒体很喜欢这种噱头
The press is loving this story --
政界元老 党内名人 在自家被袭击
elder statesman, lion of the party, attacked in his home.
而那个男人正躺在医院病床上
The man is lying in a hospital bed,
被大众歌♥功颂德
being sainted and prayed for.
他是个强♥奸♥犯 杰克 一个性犯罪者
He's a rapist, Jake. He's a sexual predator.
而受害者本人
And the actual victim,
那个饱受摧残的幸存者 本故事的英雄
the survivor of his assault, the hero of the story,
却是一位感到无颜面对大众的女性
is a woman who feels like she can't come forward
因为在双方各执一词的情况之下
because in a "He said, she said" situation,
人们不相信女性的证词
women aren't believed --
因为此事可能会影响她的仕途
because it could hurt her career,
因为曾经被某个男人玷污过的事实
because the very fact that some man put his hands on her
可能会影响她作为美国议员的信誉
could damage her credibility as a United States senator.
是他试图强♥奸♥她
He tried to rape her,
但她却成了承担后果的苦主
but she's the one who suffers the consequences?
太不公平了
That's injustice.
真的是...
It's just...
这不对
It's wrong.
好了 我说完了
Okay. I'm done.
又轮到你了
Your turn again.
来吧 吻我 我现在心无旁骛
Come on. Kiss. I'm focused.
我们还是...歇一歇吧
Let's just... give it a sec.
-什么 -歇会儿
- What? - Wait.
我只是想说...
I'm just saying,
为什么要放弃 发表一份声明
why give up and make a statement
也许媒体会站在我们这边
before the press is on your side,
也许我还有反击的余地
before you have some ammunition,
也许我还有机会能真正地做出改变
before you've had a chance to really make a difference
就在...
in the landscape of --
克拉克
Clark?
明早先别发表声明
Don't make a statement tomorrow morning.
因为...我接手了
Because...I'm in.
那套"你已经不在这里工作了"的说辞
The whole "you don't work here anymore" thing
应该已经被抛到九霄云外了 而海滩...
is going right out the window,and the beach...
正越离越远
is getting very far away.
我们是不是该谈谈这事
Should we talk about this?
我以为轮到你的时候我们不说话呢
I thought we don't talk on your turn.
-奥利维亚 -我现在是奥利维亚了
- Olivia - Oh, I'm Olivia now?
我们都清楚已经不是我说了算了
We both know it's not my turn anymore.
我们都清楚我们已经不在阳光下了
We both know we're not standing in the sun.
我们都清楚 现在我们又被雾霾笼罩了
We both know you're standing in the shade
回到了白宫的阴影下 现在由他做主了
of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, and it's his turn.
只要我们回来了 就永远都是他说了算
As long as we're back, it's always his turn,
哪怕我才是那个让你爽的人
despite the fact that I'm the one you like to ride,
我才是那个让你娇喘呻♥吟♥的人
that I'm the one that makes you moan,
我才是那个触碰过你最私密部位的人
that I'm the one who reaches you in places...
而他连摸都没摸到过
that he can't begin to touch.
难道不是吗
Isn't that right?
斯蒂芬妮·沃恩议员
Senator Stephanie Vaughn.
韦尔斯利学院毕业的女权主义标志性人物
Wellesley grad turned feminist icon.
因其成功在三天内阻止了一项
Known for her three-day filibuster
共和党消减性教育开支的议案而闻名
of a republican bill to slash sex ed.
沃恩议员的身上并没有遭受过侵袭的证据
There's no evidence of physical assault on Senator Vaughn,
换言之如果斯特林在医院醒来后声称自己受袭
so if Senator Sterling wakes up and claims he was attacked...
就会变成双方各执一词
This could become a "He said, she said"
但这位议员可是备受爱戴与尊重的
versus the most beloved and revered member of the senate.
北部州和共和党全国委员准备猛攻了
North and the R.N.C. are out for blood.
斯特林议员还躺在医院里
Senator Sterling's still in the hospital.
这人挣扎在死亡线上
The man's on his deathbed,
我们是指望不上他的票了
so we certainly can't count on his vote.
我想现在是你去拉拢人心
I think it might be time for you to go press some flesh,
锁定一切剩余选票 助我们上位的时候了
lock down any remaining votes, put us over the top.
我明天去国会
I'll head to the Hill tomorrow.
她会留下吗
Is she staying?
我还没告诉梅莉
I haven't told Mellie.
要是她不留下 也就没必要告诉她了
If she isn't staying, there's no need.
要是她留下...
If she is...
你还真想要假装
You really want to pretend
我们都不知道这出闹剧会如何收场吗
we all don't know how this movie ends?
一切都在意料之中 先生
It's not going to be a surprise, sir.
说真的 不难猜到
It's rather predictable, really.
她是奥利维亚 你是菲茨
She's Olivia. You're Fitz.
到了某个时间 你们俩
And at a certain point in time, the two of you
就会同时出现在同一个房♥间里
are going to find yourselves together in the same room.
这样的期待 从来没有停止过 不是吗
The anticipation -- relentless, isn't it?
我们都知道接下来会发生什么
We all know what happens next.
这种剧情我们见过无数次了
We've seen this movie a hundred times.
那么晚上九点一刻...
So at 9.15 p.m...
九点一刻 我进入斯特林议员的住所
At 9.15 p.m., I entered Senator Sterling's residence.
但你之前说九点一刻时
You said at 9:15 p.m.,
斯特林议员给了你一杯酒
Senator Sterling offered you a drink.
我就是这个意思
That's what I meant.
所以你到达他住所的时间更早吗
So you arrived at the residence earlier?
我想是的
I guess so, yes.
几点
What time?
大概八点三刻吧
8.45, maybe?
请不要含糊其辞 议员女士
There are no "maybes," senator.
你的初步声明必须
Your initial statement has to match
跟你所描述的当晚之事的细节一致
every single thing you ever say about the night in question,
否则你的个人信誉就会受到质疑
or you open yourself up to credibility issues.
我可是位美国议员
I'm a United States senator.
你现在是个声称受到性侵犯的女性受害者
You're a woman claiming to be the victim of sexual assault.
克拉克 我想单独和沃恩议员谈一会儿
Clark, I need a minute alone with Senator Vaughn.
你不介意吧
Do you mind?
不介意
Not at all.
多谢
Thank you.
我不喜欢他说话的口气
I didn't like his tone.
那你也一定不会喜欢我的
Then you really won't like mine.
你在撒谎 参议员
You're lying, senator.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表