剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
So, I should add this to my pile,
留待处理是吗
to spinning your resignation.
是的
Yes.
好
Fine.
抱歉 我只是想...
I'm sorry. I just, uh, wanted --
你是这届政♥府♥的第五任新闻秘书
You'll be the fifth Press Secretary of this administration,
第三个被辞退的
the third to be fired.
剩下两个死于胸部中弹
The other two died from gunshot wounds to the chest --
比辞职难处理多了
much harder to deal with.
所以 你决定好了
So, just let me know
就通知我一声 我好批准
when I should pull the trigger on your resignation.
剩下就交给我吧
I'll handle it from there.
现在出去
Now get out.
我现在的媒体事务更多了
I have more pressing matters to attend to.
你在等人吗
Are you waiting for someone?
如果是呢
What if I am?
那我也想请你喝一杯
I would still offer to buy you a drink.
一杯马丁尼 加柠檬皮和两颗橄榄
A martini with a twist and two olives.
另外 我叫拉塞尔
I'm Russell, by the way.
艾莉克斯
Alex.
艾莉克斯
Alex.
很高兴认识你 艾莉克斯
It's nice to meet you, Alex.
你是吗
Are you?
在等谁
Waiting for someone.
我还没决定
I haven't decided yet.
那我就有机会了
Well, that works in my favor, then.
在你决定的时候 我们可以坐着
While you decide, we can just sit here,
了解下对方
get to know one another.
我告诉你我的精彩故事
I'll tell you all my best stories.
你告诉我你的
You can tell me yours.
或许你会留下电♥话♥ 我们出去
Maybe you'll give me your number, we'll go out.
拉塞尔
Russell.
怎么了
Yeah?
我刚决定我没在等谁
I just decided I'm not waiting for anybody.
好吧
Okay.
不如我去找张桌子 我们吃晚饭
Uh, why don't I get us a table? We'll order dinner,
开始互相了解
start getting to know one another.
或者不如我们喝完这杯酒
Or why don't we finish our drinks,
谁也别了解谁
not get to know one another,
一起回我家呢
and go back to my apartment?
今晚我请
Let me pay the tab.
我去补个妆
Let me freshen up.
你去哪了 又看牙医了吗
Where were you? Dentist again?
环保局
EPA.
我在他们人力资源部做了些调查
I did some digging in their human resources division,
这事被隐藏了 藏得很深
and this was hidden away -- very deep.
都在这了 苏被解雇的原因
It's all there -- the reason Sue was fired.
你找的我 我想你准备好钱咯
You called, so I assume you have my money.
你想要的不是钱
Money isn't what you want.
你想错了
Uh, you're kind of wrong.
你想要的是控制
What you want is control.
你想要的是报复
What you want is revenge,
但不是针对书稿里写的那些男人
but not against the men in that manuscript.
你在生气
You're angry.
-我没生气 -你在生气
- I'm not angry. - You are angry.
你气的是开除了你的前上司 吉姆·桑德斯
At your ex-boss, Jim Sanders, the one who fired you.
有传言说你很放得开
Word got around that you were wild --
床上来者不拒
a tiger in the sack.
所以他猜你也不介意跟他睡
And he assumed that you wouldn't mind sleeping with him, too,
但你拒绝了
but you said no.
吉姆可接受不了 是不是
And that didn't go over well with Jim, did it?
他解雇了你
He fired you.
而且当你想在别处求职的时候 他还阻挠你
And when you tried to get work elsewhere, he blackballed you,
夺走了你发挥才智的能力
stole your ability to use your intellect
就因为你不愿跟他上♥床♥
because you would not have sex with him!
那简直是滑稽 毫无人性
That's ridiculous! That's unconscionable!
他不仅对你性骚扰 还埋没了你的才智
He didn't just sexually harass you -- he stole your intellect.
你要夺回来 你要的是这个
And you need to take that back. That is what you need.
不是钱 也不是恶名
Not money, not notoriety.
这是你的书
Here's your book.
你要是想出版
You want to publish it,
一辈子被人耻笑的话
be stuck in this moment of your life forever?
随便你
I can't stop you.
但如果你想向前看 搞掉以前的上司
But if you want to move forward, take down your old boss,
让他为自己的所作所为付出代价
get justice for whatever he did to you,
那就马上行动
let's get it done.
他把我压在办公室的桌子上
He had me pinned to the floor of his office.
笑着说我就喜欢这样
laughing, telling me it's what I like,
说着他听到的关于我的事
how he'd heard all about me,
说我就喜欢来粗的 说我有多下♥贱♥
how rough I like it, what a dirty girl I was,
凭什么他不能尝尝
and that it's only fair that he get a piece --
这就是他的原话 尝尝
he actually said "Piece,"
这句你可以记下来 艾琳
so maybe you can write that down, Irene.
第二天 你就去了人力部吗
And the next day, you went to human resources?
他们说他们会调查的
And they said they'd investigate it.
然后一切都恢复正常 可两周后
And things sort of went back to normal until two weeks later,
人事经理打电♥话♥给我 说我被开除了
when H.R. called me in and fired me.
此后 我也找了工作
After that, I tried for a while,
但这个领域内一份工作都找不到
but I couldn't get a job anywhere in my field,
连面试的机会都没有
not even an interview.
好的 目前这么多就可以了
Okay. That's all I need for now.
谢谢你 苏
Thank you, Sue.
接下来呢
And what happens next?
我们会把你的陈述打印出来
We'll type up your statement.
然后送到你家让你签字
I'll bring it by your apartment later for you to sign.
艾琳会对你的前任上司提起诉讼
Then Irene will file a suit against your old boss.
如果他不肯辞职 同意我们的条件
If he doesn't step down and agree to our terms,
双方就要在陪审团前打官司 艾琳会赢的
Irene will take your case to a jury and nail him in court.
不管怎么样 他都会被炒了
Either way, he'll be fired
他对你的劣行会跟着他一辈子
and his mistreatment of you will follow him wherever he goes.
太好了
Good.
同时 我也为你找了几份工作面试
In the meantime, I've lined up some interviews for you
海洋和大气管理局
at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
以及《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
and the Washington Post.
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》吗
The Washington Post?
我为你争取了一个专栏
I pitched you to write a column,
说你的视角很独特
said you have a unique perspective.
真的吗
You did?
太感谢了
Thank you so much!
真的谢谢你
Thank you so much.
很高兴见到你 塞勒斯
Nice to see you, Cyrus.
好久不见了
It's been far too long.
你看起来还不错
You look well, considering.
箱子里是什么
What's in the case?
三百万美金现钞
$3 million cash.
我们这是要一起私奔吗
Are we running away together?
我觉得圣特罗佩不错 但还是随你嘛
I was thinking Saint-Tropez, but I'm open.
是为了艾比
It's for Abby
以及她惹上的那堆性♥爱♥小说的麻烦
for whatever pickle she's in with that sexy tell-all.
你这么照顾她真好
That's sweet, looking out for her.
我需要她
I need her.
不过身价不菲啊
She ain't cheap, though.
她值这个价
Well, she's worth it.
白宫现在气氛诡异 丽芙
Weird times at White House high, Liv.
梅莉要竞选议员
Mellie's about to make a senate run,
杰克和菲茨在休息室里喝着酒
Jake and Fitz are drinking in the locker room together,
聊着天 说着曾经的辉煌
snapping towels, trading stories of conquest.
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
伊森还是那么蠢
Ethan remains utterly useless.
什么点子到了他脑子里就灰飞烟灭了
An idea would die of sheer loneliness in that head of his.
塞勒斯 我不关心
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表