剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
丑 闻
第四季 第九集
这下我们再也找不到他了
Now, we're never gonna find him.
突袭行动会有发现的
The raid will turn up something.
只要有任何线索 我们就能找到他
And when it does, we will find him.
打开
Open it.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
谢谢你来救我出去
Thank you for getting me out of there.
玛雅 罗文在哪
Maya, where's Rowan?
你上次见他是什么时候
When is the last time you saw him?
他们给你看了吗 你父亲关我的地方
Did they show it to you -- the place where your father kept me?
你看到了吗
Did you see it?
如果你不合作
If you're not willing to cooperate,
不告诉我们你知道的一切
if you don't tell us everything you know --
你会怎么样 你什么都做不了
What are you gonna do to me? Not a damn thing.
我女儿来了 奥利维亚·波普就在这里
My daughter is here now. Olivia Pope is here. Now.
只要你们敢动我一根汗毛
You so much as lay a finger on me,
就等着收传票吧
and we will sue your ass.
告诉他们 丽芙
Tell 'em, Livvie.
让他们尝尝你的厉害
Handle them.
你们还没起诉她
You haven't charged her.
没错 正是如此
That's what I'm talking about.
这侵犯了我的权力
This is a violation of my rights.
我连自己被关在这的罪名都不知道是什么
They haven't even told me what I'm being accused of.
谋杀 恐怖行动 叛国 多着呢
Murder, terrorism, treason, to start.
起诉她 把她关起来
Charge her, and lock her up.
丽芙
Livvie.
至于我父亲
As for my father,
全力追捕 找到并杀了他
hunt him, find him, and kill him.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Olivia!
我跟你说了多少次了
How many times do I have to tell you
离我家远点
to stay away from my house?!
我知道哈维一定很伤心 我只想解释...
I know Javi must be upset, and I just wanted to explain --
哈维 你联♥系♥过他吗
Javi? Did you contact him?
你跟我儿子说过话了
Did you talk to my son?
我现在必须跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him now.
-哈维 -他不在
- Javi?! - No! He's not here.
-他在 -他去朋友家了
- He is. - He's at a friend's house.
他就在房♥间里 我追踪了他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
He's here in his room. I traced his phone.
宝贝 你还好吗 哈维 你还好吗
Oh, baby, are you okay? Javi, baby, are you okay?
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
你是不是又跟他说了什么你是间谍的谎言
Did you fill his head with your lies about being a spy?!
他是不是被你那通胡话吓坏了
Did you scare my son with that tired-ass crap?!
是不是
Did you?
是不是
Did you?!
如今我国境内的情况十分危急
The situation on the ground in my country is critical.
如果你们再不实行军事干预...
Every minute without military intervention --
美国一定会致力保护西安哥拉的民♥主♥
The U.S. is committed to preserving democracy in West Angola.
我向你保证 大使
You have my word, ambassador.
谢谢你 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢前来 大使
Thank you, ambassador.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
说吧 塞
Say it, Cy.
我不想等到事后再来质疑你的决定 先生
I don't want to second guess you, sir.
你知道我不愿发起战争
You know I don't want a war,
但他们公然在我国境内发动袭击
but they attacked us in our backyard.
他们必须血债血偿 这事必须有个了断
They have to pay. There need to be consequences.
我同意 我们必须反击
Agreed. We have to retaliate.
但两个月后
But two months down the line
当运输机载着第一批士兵遗体
when the first shipment of body bags
降落在多佛空军基地时
are unloaded from a C-130 at Dover --
为了什么
all for something
就为了那充其量勉强称得上的民♥主♥吗
that, at best, vaguely resembles democracy?
你有什么计划
What's your plan?
我还没想好
I don't have a plan yet.
想到了再来找我
Well, come back to me when you do.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
奎恩·铂金斯
什么事
What?
你收到我信息了吗
Did you get my messages?
奎恩 什么事
Quinn, what?
库比亚克死了
Kubiak's dead.
他发现了哈克藏身在他的监视车里并袭击了他
He spotted Huck in his surveillance van and attacked him.
哈克杀了库比亚克
Huck killed Kubiak?
-那他... -他没事
- Is he... - No, he's fine.
等等
Wait.
哈克监视的是伊丽莎白·诺斯
Huck was on Elizabeth North.
没错 丽芙 他们之间有来往
That's the thing, Liv. They were meeting each other.
库比亚克 伊丽莎白·诺斯
Kubiak, Elizabeth North,
还有一个你绝对想不到的人 副总统
and -- get this -- the vice president.
美国副总统 你确定吗
Of the United States? Are you sure?
我亲眼所见
I saw it with my own eyes.
而且诺斯和副总统有一腿 丽芙
And North and the vice president are screwing, Liv.
这也是我亲眼所见 简直不堪
Saw that with my own eyes, too. It's gross.
你还在监视伊丽莎白·诺斯吗
Are you still on Elizabeth North?
我跟丢了
I lost her.
我得先照顾哈克
I kind of had to take care of Huck.
需要我继续监视她吗
Do you want me to get back on her?
不用了 当我没说
You know what? Never mind.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
有什么能帮到你的吗
How can I help you?
你不能 或者该说 是不愿意
You can't...or won't.
-你说什么 -我的手♥机♥
- Excuse me? - My phone.
我出高价让你排查的那部
The one I overpaid you to debug.
你说是被我女儿的电脑感染了的那部
The one you claimed was infected by my daughter's computer.
但另有人跟我说
I got a second opinion.
是塞勒斯·比尼黑了我的手♥机♥
Turns out it was bugged by Cyrus Beene,
所以你要么知道这件事
so you either knew that
要么你就是失职了
or you're just straight-up bad at your job.
我以为我们互相理解
I thought you and I understood each other,
互相尊重呢
had a mutual respect going on.
地狱里有个特别的地方
There's a special place in hell
那是为不支持其他女同胞的恶女准备的
for women who don't support other women.
地狱里也有个差不多的地方
There's a special place in hell
是为那些只会用大道理
for women who spout that tired quote
为自己辩解的女人准备的
to justify their bad behavior.
你的生活真是精彩啊 莉兹
You lead a very exciting life, Liz,
又是杀人犯 又是男妓的
consorting with a wide range of murderers, prostitutes,
甚至还有副总统
even a vice president.
我的生活不及你的好朋友塞勒斯一半精彩
My life's not half as exciting as your pal Cyrus'.
我们现在还没开战
We're not at war yet.
总统仍然在考虑其它选择
The president is still considering his options.
因为还有其它的还击方法 不用...
Because there are other ways to retaliate without --
我等会再打给你 议员
I'll call you back, senator.
伊丽莎白·诺斯刚刚来找我了
Elizabeth North just paid me a visit.
要出事了 我们得做好准备
Something's coming. We need to prepare.
《时代周刊》刚刚联♥系♥了我
I just got a question from the Times
询问有关你照片的事情
about photos of you.
你的艳照
Sexy-time photos of you.
照片上的男人叫迈克尔
The man in the photos, his name is Michael --
他为伊丽莎白·诺斯工作
is working for Elizabeth North.
还是我们自己党派的 真好
Our own party. Of course.
还有别的 伊丽莎白和你的副总统有一腿
There's more. Elizabeth is in bed with your vice president,
不管是哪种意义上都有一腿
both literally and figuratively.
新闻已经发布了
News hit the wires.
-连照片一起吗 -目前只是快报
- Photos, too? - Just a bulletin.
等等
Hold it.
照片流出来了
Photos are out.
天哪
Oh, sir. Oh, sir.
我们只能用不堪入目的同性艳照来形容
Explicit gay sex is how we're describing these photos,
这些刚刚泄露给BNC的照片
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表