剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我识字...夫人
I can read...Ma'am.
那么 他人呢
So, where is he?
是什么突然比我死去的儿子还重要
What is suddenly more important than my dead son?
我不...
I-I don't --
他在哪
Where is he?
你为什么不跑
Why didn't you run?
你去那儿做什么
What were you doing?
你为什么不跑
Why didn't you run?
哈克 我知道了
Huck, I figured it out.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
包装礼物
Wrapping a present.
包得真烂 交给我吧
You're terrible at that. Here, give it to me.
我一直在回忆菲丝的死
So, I've been playing Faith's murder
一遍又一遍 想破了脑袋
over and over in my head, racking my brain
想弄清楚钥匙到底去了哪里
trying to figure out where the hell this key is.
突然我想到
Then I realize
只有一个地方库比亚克没有搜过
there's only one place Kubiak hasn't checked --
她的尸体
Her body.
我觉得钥匙就在她身上
I think it's on her.
在她身体里面
I think it's in her.
菲丝知道库比亚克要杀她
Faith knew Kubiak was going to kill her,
她就在死前把钥匙吞下去了
so she swallowed that key before she died.
这样的话 你就惨了
Well, in that case, you're screwed.
是吗
Am I?
顺便问一句 这是送给谁的
Who's that for, by the way?
无可奉告
Can't tell you.
反正到头来
You know eventually
你还是得告诉我你在忙活些什么 对吧
you're gonna have to tell me what this is all about, right?
菲丝
进来吧
Come in.
我给他带了礼物 可以吗
I got him a present. Is that okay?
是一个掌上游戏机 我改装了一下
It's a handheld game console, but I tricked it out
处理器更快 带3D效果和蓝牙
so it has a faster processor, 3D video, bluetooth.
他喜欢这类玩意儿吗
Does he like that kind of stuff?
哈维在哪里
Where's Javi?
我是纽曼医生 叫我帕特里克吧
I'm Dr. Newman. Call me Patrick.
金让我来的
Uh, Kim called me.
她想让我们俩聊一聊
Thought maybe you and I could talk.
我是来见哈维的
I'm here to see Javi.
跟纽曼医生聊一下吧 他是来帮你的
Please talk to Dr. Newman. He is here to help you.
-你需要帮助 -哈维到底在不在这里
- You need help. - Is Javi even here?
金说你以前在部队呆过
Kim says you used to be in the military.
-哈维 -我们能坐下来吗
- Javi? - Can we, uh, sit down and --
-哈维 -哈维不在这里
- Javi! - Javi's not here.
-哈维 -请你冷静一点
- Javi! - I'm gonna need to ask you to calm down.
请冷静
Please, calm d--
我是来见我儿子的
I am here to see my son.
放开他
Let him go!
放开他 不然我就报♥警♥了
Let him go, or I will call the police
你就再也见不到哈维了
and you will never see Javi ever again.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我告诉了你真♥相♥ 告诉了你一切
I told you the truth. I told you everything --
我做过些什么 我去了哪里
what I've done, where I've been.
我都一五一十地告诉你了
I told you the truth,
而你却骗了我
and you lied to me.
-你来干什么 -我来回答你的问题
- What are you doing here? - I'm calling you back.
谢天谢地
Oh! Thank god.
塞 他什么都不肯说 而艾比
Cy, he won't tell me anything, and Abby --
小红什么都不知道 也别让她知道
Red doesn't know anything, and that's how it will stay.
为什么抓杰克 怎么回事
Why is Jake being held? What's going on?
事情就是 总统最近收到了
What's going on is that the president recently received
照片铁证 指证你的男朋友
concrete photographic evidence that your boyfriend --
不好意思 是你的那个小三男朋友
I'm sorry, your other boyfriend --
谋杀了总统的儿子
murdered the president's son.
在此之后
And then right after he did that,
又杀了你的朋友哈里森·莱特
he murdered your friend Harrison Wright.
-什么 这不... -是真的
- What? That doesn't... - It's true.
-谁说的 -你父亲
- Says who? - Your father.
-我父亲 什么 -你父亲
- My father? What?! - Your father
拿到了汤姆·拉尔森特工的认罪书
got the confession from agent Tom Larsen
他说是巴拉德命令他去杀人的
who said Ballard ordered the hits.
得了吧 我父亲手上的认罪书吗
Well there you go. My father got the confession?
-我亲眼见他拿到的 -不 不可能
- I saw him get it with my own eyes. - No. No.
-不可能 -认罪书没问题
- No. - It was clean.
-不可能 -我亲眼所见
- No! - I saw it!
认罪书没问题
It was clean!
丽芙
Liv!
他杀了杰瑞 他杀了哈里森
He killed Jerry, he killed Harrison,
在此之前 他还杀了我丈夫
but before he did all that, he murdered my husband.
还记得吗 丽芙
Remember that, Liv?
杰克·巴拉德就是个暴徒 禽兽 杀人狂
Jake Ballard is a predator, an animal, a killing machine,
即使你决定视而不见
and just because you've decided to turn a blind eye to that
也无法改变这一事实
doesn't make it any less true.
所以 你男朋友 你的那个小三男友
So, your boyfriend -- your other boyfriend --
现在被带去五角大楼内部审讯
is currently being interrogated in the bowels of the Pentagon,
他也终将在那里认罪
where he will eventually confess to his crimes,
在那之后 我衷心地希望他能被处死
after which, it is my profound hope that he will be executed
下一次你找我的时候
and that the next time you need me,
下一次你想找我聊天时
the next time you wanna chat
你会发现我正对他的死拍手称快
you will find me dancing his grave.
今晚我是出于礼貌才来的
I came here tonight as a courtesy.
这是机密事件
This is a classified matter.
关于此事的谈论到此为止
It's the last we'll speak of it.
-是你干的 -奥利维亚
- You did this! - Olivia.
这一切都是你干的
You did all of this!
杰瑞 哈里森 都是你杀的
Jerry, Harrison -- you killed them!
你还陷害杰克 让他帮你背黑锅
And then you set Jake up to take the fall!
杰克是我手下的特工 我训练他
Jake was my agent. I trained him.
我派他去监视你 取得你的信任
I sent him to monitor you, to gain your trust.
毁掉你和菲茨杰拉德·格兰特的关系
Destroy your relationship with Fitzgerald Grant.
是我做的
I did that.
我曾下令让杰克·巴拉德做了很多事
There are many things I ordered Jake Ballard to do
那是在为B613工作期间
in the service of B613
当然 有时候
and, yes, at times,
我也会让他为我办一些事
in the service of my own personal agenda,
但是杀害哈里森
but killing Harrison...
并不是我让他做的
was not one of them.
是杰克自己决定要那样做的
Jake did that on his own.
那杰瑞呢
And Jerry.
你敢说那不是你变♥态♥的报复手段吗
Are you telling me that wasn't some kind of sick payback?
杰瑞·格兰特
Jerry Grant?
不 奥利维亚 那是因为你
No, Olivia, that was you.
-我 -是你想赢得那次选举
- Me? - You wanted to win the election.
杰克知道这一点
Jake knew that,
他知道你把这件事看得比什么都重要
knew that you wanted it more than anything.
他曾求你救他 陪他 一次又一次
He asked you to save him, to be with him, repeatedly.
他疯狂地爱着你
He was obsessed with you.
他所做的正是你想要的
He gave you exactly what you wanted.
然后他把杀害杰瑞·格兰特的罪名嫁祸给你母亲
And then he blamed the death of Jerry Grant on your mother,
为你和菲茨之间制♥造♥了条无法逾越的屏障
creating a barrier that was insurmountable
这样你就永远都无法和总统在一起了
so that you could never be with the president again.
你怎么还能跟他在一起
How could you,
当你的母亲杀了他的儿子
when your mother was responsible for killing his son?
什么样的爱能够承受这样的打击
What...love could survive that.
是杰克做的
Jake did that.
杰克做这些让你别无选择 只能离开
Jake made it so that you had no choice but to leave,
永远离开
go away forever,
当我意识到这一点时
and when I realized --
如果这都是真的话
If that's true..
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你离开去那个岛上了
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表