剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
而且 苏 我总是有办法做到的
And, Sue, I always get it done.
解决了
It's taken care of.
她只是一个头脑不清楚的糊涂孩子
She's just a confused kid in over her head.
谢谢 丽芙 我让里奥寄支票给你
Thank you, Liv. I'll have Leo send over a check.
告诉他算白宫的
Tell him it's on the House.
杰克呢
Where's Jake?
只有我们两个
It's just the two of us --
"虎豹小霸王"
"Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid".
西部动作电影 讲述两个侠盗的故事
你当纽曼 我当雷德福
You can be Newman. I'm fine with Redford.
杰克还在考虑 他会来的
Jake's still thinking about it. He'll come around.
现在 我需要看看一下文件...
Now, I wanted to take a look at some of the files and --
我需要免予起诉
I need immunity from prosecution.
这是不可能的
That can't happen yet,
这不属于惩罚B613的计划范畴
not part of the plan to punish B613.
我需要完全豁免权 不监禁 记录全部抹去
I need full immunity, no jail time, my record wiped clean --
一个全新的开始
a fresh start.
完全豁免权 我现在就要
Full immunity, and I want it now.
哈克 为什么突然这么说
Huck, where's this coming from all of a sudden?
我们有计划的
We have a plan in place.
如果这个计划也包括我
Well, if the plan involves me,
那你现在就能给我豁免权
then you'll give me immunity now.
我们要按计划来 哈克
There's a plan, Huck --
我们有一个经过深思熟虑的周全的计划
a meticulous one that's been carefully thought through.
如果我现在给你豁免权
If I take steps to give you immunity,
我深思熟虑想出的
that disrupts the meticulous plan
周全的计划就会被打乱
I've carefully thought through
还可能会打草惊蛇
and will likely set off alarms
惊动我们那些训练有素的刺客敌人
that would alert our highly trained assassin enemies
导致我方必死无疑 过早夭折
and result in our certain and untimely death.
豁免
Immunity!
这是计划的第一步
That's the first step of the plan.
好
Okay.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
-去看牙医 -看牙医
- At the dentist. - The dentist?
-看牙 -好
- For my teeth. - Right.
这里真不错啊 板正整齐又温馨
Oh, this is nice in here -- industrial but cozy.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
不 我在找...
No, I am looking for --
奥利维亚 你好
Olivia. Hello.
苏
Sue.
我知道你没想到我会来
I know you're not expecting me,
但你的话让我想了很多
but you gave me a lot to think about.
你走之后 我非常心烦意乱 但我希望你知道
I was so upset after you left, but I want you to know
我从我们的交谈中学到了很多
that I learned a lot from our conversation,
我长大了 我过来亲口告诉你
I grew, and I came here to tell you in person
我不会出版这本书
that I won't publish the book.
很好 那是个好决定
Good. That's the right decision.
但你得给我三百万
If you give me $3 million.
什么
Excuse me?
不 不是你 我要你的雇主给我三百万
No, not you. I want $3 million from whoever hired you.
我想雇主应该就是我书里的某个人
I assume it's one of the guys in my book,
那他就有这个钱
and he's got to have money.
毕竟能请得起奥利维亚·波普肯定花费不菲
I mean, Olivia Pope don't come cheap, right?
没人会给你三百万
Nobody's paying you $3 million.
有出版商会给
One of the publishers will.
就算我能让你的书出版
Even if I allowed that to happen,
三百万美元买♥♥一本名不见经传的姑娘写的书
$3 million for a book by some girl nobody's ever heard of
里面描写的全都是她和一群政♥府♥官员
detailing her lurid sexual escapades
骇人听闻的逾矩性♥爱♥行为...
with a bunch of government bureaucrats is --
不是政♥府♥官员
Not bureaucrats.
是大使 参议员和说客
Ambassadors, senators, lobbyists.
你知道他们会叫你什么吗
Do you know what they're going to call you?
他们怎么称呼那些
What they call somebody
因自己的所作所为而得到百万报酬的人
who gets paid millions of dollars for what you did?
你是说妓♥女♥吗
You mean a whore?
你什么时候开始变得这么软弱了
When did you become so weak?
软弱
Weak?
软弱 惧怕
Weak. Afraid.
你是奥利维亚·波普
You're Olivia Pope.
在政坛
In political circles,
你所向披靡无所不能
that's like saying you've been to the moon.
你站在绝顶俯瞰众生
You've stood on the mountaintop.
你能把拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥说成保姆奶妈
You make Rumsfeld look like a nanny --
美国两任国防部长
你就是这种颠倒黑白的人
That's how badass you are.
你和鲁斯·巴德·金斯伯格 有你们就够了
You and Ruth Bader Ginsburg -- that's it.
1993年任美国联邦最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
那是我们所有的一切
That's all we got.
你有撼动这个城市的力量 奥利维亚
The power you wield in this town, Olivia,
你是传奇
it's legend.
你曾经浑身散发着力量 甚至是每个毛孔
You used to exude it. It came out of every pore.
让其他女人热血沸腾
It gave other women a contact high.
所以 我必须得承认
So, I must admit
你对我的表现 我挺失望的
I'm a little disappointed by your behavior towards me.
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
保护我
Protect me?
真是可怕
That's -- that's awful.
我以为你很勇敢的
I thought you'd be brave.
苏
Sue.
我以为你敢于冒险
I thought you'd be adventurous,
无所畏惧 性感而自信
fearless, sexy, confident,
但恰恰相反 你只是个干枯的老古董
but instead, you're just this dried-up prude who,
你非但没有祝贺我真正拥有了我的身体
instead of celebrating the fact that I fully own my body
可以和我想要的人 用我想要的姿势
and use it however I want with whomever I want
想做多少次就做多少次
as many times in as many kinky ways as I want,
反而却来对我指指点点
you're shaking your finger at me?
你要我去惧怕
You're telling me to be afraid
别人会如何称呼我
of what name someone's gonna call me
只是因为我大胆地享受了太多无与伦比的性♥爱♥
just 'cause I had the audacity to have too much great sex,
好像在酒吧扑倒一个帅气的陌生人
as if picking up a hot stranger in a bar
共度春宵 是犯罪一样
for a dirty screw is a crime.
你是怎么了 你的力量呢
What happened to you? Where did your power go?
你什么时候开始如此惧怕人生了
When did you become so afraid of life?
我不觉得羞耻
I'm not ashamed.
这是我的人生 我的身体
This is my life, my body,
我的故事 我想讲就讲 想卖♥♥就卖♥♥
my story to sell or tell or --
无论如何 这是我现在唯一的所有了
Anyway, it's all I've got now.
所以继续叫我妓♥女♥吧
Okay? So, go ahead and call me a whore.
写回忆录的都是妓♥女♥
Everyone who writes a memoir is a whore.
你也可以叫我作家 艺术家 女强人
You can also call me an author, an artist, a businesswoman.
你可以夸我聪明
You can call me smart,
而且很快 你就能夸我成功了
and pretty soon, you can call me successful.
你好 我是苏
Hi. I'm Sue.
我是哈克
I'm Huck.
很高兴见到你 哈克
It's nice to meet you, Huck.
我们没有选票支持
We don't have the votes.
我们会得到选票的 乐观点
We'll get the votes. Be optimistic.
共和党主导的国会不会投票支持
A republican-led congress is not going to vote
强制执法机关携带摄影机的
to make body cams mandatory for law enforcement.
民♥主♥党人的说辞 叛徒
Says the democrat. Traitor.
我想要这个法案实施
I want this bill.
我在这间办公室答应克拉伦斯·帕克要改变
I stood in this office, and I promised Clarence Parker change.
我们得不到支持 告诉他
We don't have the votes. Tell him.
先生 要获得此项的投票支持很难
Sir, votes on this issue are very hard to come by,
但是得不到大多数选票 我誓不罢休
But I will not rest until we get a majority.
听到没 艾比 乐观点
You see, Abby? Optimism.
我迟到了吗
Am I late?
来得刚好
Right on time.
我要竞选弗吉尼亚州议员了
I'm running for senator of Virginia.
那真是...
Well, that's...
空前创举
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表