剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
可是 先生
But, sir--
军队有自己的司法系统
The military has its own system
他们会处理包括强♥奸♥在内的犯罪
for prosecuting crimes, rape included.
让她回去 苏珊
Put her back, Susan.
拉塞尔坦白了吗
Any luck getting Russell to talk?
还没呢 我们在努力
Not yet. We're working on it.
我不想知道你所谓的努力是什么意思
Do I want to know what that means?
意思就是还没成功
It means "Not yet."
狐尾草计划很显然是你父亲
Because Foxtail is obviously your father's way
阻止大陪审团起诉他的办法
of stopping this grand jury from indicting him.
如果你弄清楚了什么是狐尾草计划 早点告诉我
So if you find out that Foxtail means, say,
计划是刺杀大卫·罗森 我会很感激你的提醒的
"Assassinate David Rosen," I'd really appreciate a heads up.
我得挂了
I have to go.
苏珊 你怎么来了
Susan. What are you doing here?
丽芙 我需要你的帮助
Hi, Liv. I really need your help.
马丁少尉
Ensign Martin?
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
我是副总统的朋友
I'm a friend of the Vice President's.
你是想自己告诉我什么是狐尾草计划
Now, do you want to tell me what Foxtail is by yourself,
还是要我帮你
or do you need help?
看来是要我帮了
Okay. Help it is.
-指挥官打来的 -是啊 当然了
- Command. - Yes, of course.
我们要怎么办 不能接电♥话♥
What do we do? We don't answer.
我们得接电♥话♥
We have to answer it!
不能接 丽芙还没回来
No, we can't answer! Liv's not back yet.
如果我们接了 罗文就会知道拉塞尔已经被控制了
We answer, Rowan will know Russell's been compromised.
如果不接 罗文肯定也会这么想
If we don't answer, Rowan will think that anyway.
那谁来跟他说话 你还是我 都不行
Well, who's gonna talk to him? Me? You? No.
只有丽芙能让她爸爸
Liv is the only person who can keep her father
一直在电♥话♥里说个不停
on the phone long enough to--
我们只要让线路保持畅通12秒就行
All we have to do is keep command on an open line for 12 seconds.
12秒可不短
12 seconds is not a short--
12秒 我能找到他的位置
I need 12 seconds. I can get his location.
只要12秒就能找出他的位置
I can get his location in 12 seconds.
哪怕他知道我们抓了拉塞尔 也能找到他
Even if he figures out that we have Russell, we'll have him.
12秒 奎恩 接电♥话♥
12 seconds, Quinn. Pick it up.
喂
Hello?
你好
Hello?
奥利维亚
Olivia?
查到了吗 哈克
Did you get it? Huck?
他挂得太快了 他盯上我们了
He hung up too fast. He's onto us.
我说了不
I said no.
我们必须去斯普林菲尔德
We have to go to Springfield.
-我们必须 -想都别想
- We have to -- - Springfield is not an option.
至少考虑一下 要不是不得已我也不会提
We need to at least consider it. I wouldn't ask if it weren't --
杰瑞 莉兹 我儿子
Jerry, Liz! My son.
我们最后一次在斯普林菲尔德的时候
The last time we were in Springfield
杰瑞死了
was the day that Jerry died.
我不会去那里
I'm not going back there.
我知道 梅莉 但我们落后了三个点
I know, Mellie, but we're three points down.
选举前夕...
Eve of the election --
斯普林菲尔德绝对不行
Springfield is not an option!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是 我们一直在计算选民
It's just, we've been doing the voter math,
没有进步人士和女选民支持 我们会输的
and without progressives and women, we are gonna lose.
我是女人 为什么女选民不支持我
I'm a woman. Why don't I have women?
肖恩·杰克逊正照顾其患卵巢癌的妻子
Shane Jackson's nursing his wife through ovarian cancer.
他妻子患了癌症又怎样
So what if his wife has cancer?
那男人是个可恶的厌女者
The man's a hateful misogynist.
是的 但为表支持 他妻子第一轮化疗时
Yes, but he shaved his head in solidarity during his wife's
他剃了头发 支持率因此上升七个点
first round of chemo and went up seven points.
女性选民完全买♥♥账
The female voters are eating it up.
斯普林菲尔德能给我什么
And what does Springfield get me, exactly?
大多数18岁到49岁的女选民的支持
A very high turnout of women aged 18 to 49 --
全国此年龄段最高的女选民选票就在这儿
the highest in the state.
斯普林菲尔德是个障碍
Springfield is a hurdle.
但一旦越过 我们就等于已经赢了
But once we jump it, we cross the finish line first.
艾米·马丁少尉
Ensign Amy Martin.
美国蒙大拿舰队助理通讯官
Assistant communications officer on the U.S.S. Montana.
出身军人世家
Comes from a long line of military service.
艾米13岁起就想成为海员
Amy wanted to be a sailor since she was 13.
-我是来帮你的 -我不需要帮助
- I'm here to help. - I didn't ask for any help.
我可以帮你得到公正
I can help you get justice.
太迟了
It's too late for that.
没有人证物证
Look, there's no evidence. There's no witnesses.
我只想回去工作
I just want to go back to work.
马丁少尉 相信我 我可以保护你
Ensign Martin, trust me. I can protect you.
你不必再隐瞒了
You don't have to hide anymore.
我只需要知道时间地点人物
All I need to know is where, when, and who.
约翰·霍利
John Hawley.
四星上将 美国海军舰队指挥官
Four-star Admiral, commander of U.S. Fleet Forces.
没啥了不起的 只不过是掌管几百艘战舰
No big deal -- just a few hundred ships,
数千飞机和带有核武库的潜艇
thousands of aircraft, subs carrying a nuclear arsenal.
霍利和总统的关系也相当密切
Hawley and the prez, they hang pretty tight.
他很有名望 军功赫赫
He's celebrated, decorated...
几乎不可撼动
pretty much untouchable.
白宫想在历史上站在哪一方 艾比
What side of history does the White House want to stand on, Abby?
我认为肯定不会是宽恕强♥奸♥那一方吧
Because I don't think it's the side that condones rape.
杰克现在睡在你那儿
Jake's sleeping at your place now?
至少告诉我总统办公室的态度
At least tell me which way the oval is leaning.
这么说你和杰克复合了
So, you're back together with Jake?
他只是住我那儿而已
He's just staying with me.
梅莉很关注此事吧 她一定是这样
Mellie's all over this, right? She has to be.
我们都喜欢的那个男人呢
What about the guy that we really liked?
有腹肌那位
With the abs?
拉塞尔呢 我挺他
Russell? I was rooting for him.
他怎样了
What's going on with him?
事实证明他不是我的菜
Turns out he's not my type.
梅莉·格兰特不露面对强♥奸♥表态
Mellie Grant doesn't show up on rape,
她就无望当上议员了
she can kiss senator goodbye.
-杰克是怎么评价拉塞尔的 -艾比
- What does Jake say? About Russell? - Abby!
梅莉竞选议员
Mellie's senate race has no bearing
和白宫如何处理事务无关
on how the White House conducts its business.
艾米·马丁无权
Amy Martin has no standing
逾越军队司法系统
outside the military judicial system.
满意了吧
Satisfied?
不
No.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
丽芙 你打算怎么做
Liv, what are you gonna do?
你不会让我好过了是吧
Oh, you're gonna ruin my day.
你打算让白宫难看了 对吧
You're gonna ruin the White House's day, aren't you?
没错 艾比
Yes, Abby. Yes, I am.
艾米·马丁如何能指望
How can Amy Martin expect fairness
从这样一个司法系统中获得公正
from a military judicial system
这个系统里所有人 调查员 法官 陪审团
in which everyone, from the investigators,
都敬礼并听令于那个男人
to the judges, to the jury, all salute and take orders
那个她将起诉强♥暴♥了她的男人
from the man she's accusing of a crime?
我们为什么要建立军队
Isn't that why we have a military?
为了保护我们的自♥由♥ 个人♥权♥利
To protect our freedoms, our rights as individuals,
保护我们发表意见的机会
to have our day in court?
强♥奸♥案 和其它所有案件一样
Rape cases, like all cases
涉及军事人员的指控
prosecuted on behalf of military personnel,
必须由军事法庭审判
must be tried in military courts.
自1775年起 法律就是这么规定的
That's been the law since 1775.
丽芙的主张是非法的
What Liv is suggesting is illegal.
那谋杀副总统呢
What about murdering your vice president?
那非法多久了
How long has that been illegal?
我们必须跟媒体说点什么
We have to tell the press something.
他们快问死我了
They're all over me.
总统是否会介入批准发起民事审判
Will the president intervene to allow for a civilian trial?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表