剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
有一段视频 拍下了这个 看
It's a video of people... doing things. Here.
不用给我看这个 哈克
I don't have to watch this, Huck.
你必须得看
Oh, yes, you do.
这是凯特琳和她男友的性♥爱♥视频 我知道
It's a sex tape of Caitlin and her boyfriend. I get it.
接着看
Keep watching.
我才不想看一对小鬼滚床单...
I don't want to see a couple of teenagers --
是凯瑟琳和她女儿的男友
It's Catherine and her daughter's boyfriend.
还不止这个
There's more.
我从凯瑟琳的电♥信♥供应商服务器上
I grabbed this voicemail
截取了这段语♥音♥留言
from Catherine's cell provider's server.
离家出走那晚她们并不是在为学校的事争执
They didn't argue about college the night she ran away.
别给我打电♥话♥了
Stop calling me!
你阻止不了我 我一定会告诉爸爸
You can't stop me from telling daddy
你和我男朋友有一腿的事
that you slept with my boyfriend,
你这恶心的女人
you gross pedo.
和豪♥宅♥ 名包告别吧
Say goodbye to the mansion and the handbags
还有楠塔基特岛的房♥子
and house in Nantucket.
我让凯瑟琳走了 我让她去了那家酒店
I let Catherine go. I sent her to the hotel.
给塔夫脱酒店打个电♥话♥
Call the Taft.
请接522号♥房♥
Room 522, please.
为什么不行
Why not?
有警♥察♥在
The police.
是她
That's her.
是凯特琳
That's Caitlin.
是她
That's her.
奥利维亚 天呐
Olivia. Oh, my god.
胸口中两枪
Two shots to the chest.
警方赶到之前 她已经死亡了
By the time the police arrived, she was D.O.A.
抱歉
Excuse me.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Would you mind giving us some privacy?
几分钟就好
Just a few minutes.
多谢
Thanks.
你都干了些什么
What the hell did you do?
-什么 -奥利维亚
- What!? - Olivia!?
少来
Don't!
别演了
Drop the act.
你和你女儿男友的事情我都知道了
I know about you and the boyfriend.
你录了视频
You taped it.
你是怎么
How did you even --
-你是有多变♥态♥ -丽芙 我只是
- How sick are you? - Liv, I just --
凯特琳发现了这事对吗
Caitlin found out about it, didn't she?
-是 -然后你就...
- Yes. - And then you...
看着我
Look at me.
你雇我就是为了找到凯特琳然后杀了她吗
Did you hire me to find Caitlin so you could kill her?
-没有 -还是雇了杀手
- No! - Or have her killed?
没有 丽芙 我发誓
No, Liv. I swear!
看见门外那几个警探了吗
Those detectives outside that door?
他们会查出你和女儿的男友有染一事的
They're going to find out about you and the boyfriend.
这就会变成你的杀人动机
That's motive.
我的人能发现那段视频
And if my people can find that video --
你可以毁掉它 一定得毁掉
You can destroy it. You have to.
她还是个孩子
She's a child.
她的死与我无关
I had nothing to do with her death.
要是杰里米发现
If Jeremy finds out --
奥利维亚 拜托 别放弃我
Olivia, please, do not give up on me.
不要现在放弃
Not now.
我没法帮你销毁证据
I can't make this go away for you.
我不会这么做的
I won't.
是她吗
Is it her?
是吗
Is it?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, my god.
凯特琳 不
Caitlin. No.
你从没感到孤独吗 罗宾
You ever get lonely, Robin?
我非常孤独
I'm freakin' lonely.
当超级间谍真♥他♥妈♥孤单
Being a superspy is freakin' lonely.
我以前从不在意
I never used to care.
曾经一度还挺有趣 挺好的
It used to be fun. It used to be so good.
以前觉得棒极了
It used to be better.
折磨拷问人是光棍最好的消遣 不是吗
Torture is a single man's game, right?
处理尸体这种事肯定要一个人干啊
Hacking up a corpse -- that's something you do solo.
但是这些天来
But these days...
可能是政♥治♥风气变化的缘故
maybe it's the political climate.
这届总统干什么都讲究自♥由♥ 公开
This president's all liberal and above board,
活儿变少了
there's less work.
也可能是我老了 又或者是因为你
Or maybe it's I'm getting older. Maybe it was you.
和你在一起
Being with you.
但我现在每天醒来 我...
But I wake up now, and I'm --
我觉得真♥他♥妈♥孤独 罗宾 空虚
I'm frickin' lonely, Robin. Empty.
就好像这里有个洞 空洞
Like there's a space in there. Hollow space.
以前嘲笑别人的事也不觉得有趣
Crap I used to make fun of people for.
以前杀人如麻如今也没什么意思
Crap I used to shoot guys for.
我不知道该怎么办
And I don't know what to --
你有过这种感觉吗
You ever feel like that?
没有
No.
我有朋友
I have people.
我不会寂寞 因为我有朋友
I don't get lonely because I have people.
我有丽芙 哈克
I have Liv. And Huck.
艾比和杰克
Abby and Jake.
好吧
Okay.
我和你不一样
I'm not like you.
你想我 但我很抱歉
I'm sorry you miss me,
我和你不是一路人
but I'm not like you.
时间到
Time's up.
满足了吗
You get what you needed?
是的
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
我挺好
I'm fine.
罗宾
Robin.
如果哪天觉得孤单了 我一直都在
If you ever do get lonely, I'm always here.
那好
Okay.
把一切都告诉我吧
Now you're gonna tell me everything.
-有事吗 -我看新闻了 凯特琳死了
- What? - I saw the news. Caitlin's dead.
发生什么了 凯瑟琳还好吗
What happened? How's Catherine?
-她挺好的 -有线索吗
- She's fine. - Are there any leads?
你去过现场了吗
Have you been to the crime scene,
有没有和验尸官谈过
talked to the coroner,
让哈克上云端黑出什么文件之类的
gotten Huck to download the cloud or whatever?
-艾比 我 -我们要从重大嫌疑人着手
- Abby, I -- - We need to start with the obvious suspects --
也许是男友 也许是家族敌人
boyfriends, maybe enemies of the family --
艾比 我不能和你讨论案情
Abby. I can't discuss the case with you.
这个案子我不接了
I'm not even on it anymore.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
我没必要跟你解释
I'm not gonna go into that with you.
但是凯瑟琳曾是我的客户 所以从道德角度
But Catherine was my client, so ethically --
还道德 就你 你都操纵过大选
Ethically? You -- rigger of elections?
我不能讨论案情
I can't discuss the case.
不能和我而已
With me.
-跟谁都不行 -就是针对我
- With anyone. - With me.
她是我们的朋友 丽芙
She was our friend, Liv.
凯瑟琳是我们的朋友
Catherine was our friend.
这我知道 但你不再是
I know that, but you're not --
不再是什么 不再是角斗士了吗
I'm not what? A gladiator anymore?
不再跑前跑后 听你调遣
Running around, doing your bidding
不再是奥利维亚·波普手下没脑子的小兵了吗
like some mindless soldier in the Olivia Pope army?
无所谓
It's okay.
我这就打给我朋友凯瑟琳
I'll call my friend Catherine
亲自去问候她
and ask her how she's doing myself...
希望你道德上别接受不了
if that's not too unethical for you.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表