剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
他竟对我妹妹...
What he did to my sister, I --
但我应该为自己的行为付出代价
But I'm the one who needs to pay for what I did,
不是我父亲
not my father.
15年了 我试着去承担责任
For 15 years, I've tried to take responsibility for this,
但他不让
but he will not let me.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do.
遇害者名叫詹姆斯·诺瓦克
Vic's name is James Novak.
求你了 别杀我
Please. Please.
我原来挺喜欢你的 大卫 你像个聪明人
I've always liked you, David. You seem smart.
大卫
David.
大卫
David.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我挺好的 -很晚了
- I'm fine. - It's late.
也许你该回家了 休息一下
Maybe you should go home, get some rest.
不 我需要的是咖啡
No, I need coffee.
能给我拿点咖啡吗 霍利
Holly, can you bring some coffee?
当然
Of course.
哈克 我们不需要再找别的B613特工了
Huck, we don't need to find any other B613 agents.
我们还有一个证人
We have another witness.
我
Me.
我目睹了杰克杀了詹姆斯·诺瓦克
I saw jake kill James Novak
还有瓦内萨·钱德勒和谢尔比·莫斯
and Vanessa Chandler and Shelby Moss.
我可以作证
I can testify.
想要拿下B613 我们就需要拿下指挥官
To bring down B613, we need to bring down Command.
指挥官是罗文 也是杰克
Command is Rowan, but Command is also Jake.
-你就是不肯放弃是吧 -对 我不放弃
- You don't give up, do you? - No. I don't.
尼克需要为他的所作所为担起责任
Nick needs to accept responsibility for what he did.
我可以帮他找到最好的律师
I can get him a good lawyer.
拿出完美的辩词
We can put up a good defense.
他那时候还年轻 冲动 被愤怒控制
He was young, impulsive, overcome by emotion.
他会上法庭 不会像你一样辩护的机会都没有
He's entitled to the trial you never had.
等刑期结束
And when he serves his punishment,
我保证会帮他
I promise you I will be there
恢复名誉 找回事业 重新生活
to help him restore his reputation, his career, his life.
我很擅长这个
I'm good at that.
但他现在需要的是你 他需要他爸爸
But what he needs is you now. He needs his dad.
尼克做得很好 他...
N-nick is doing great. He's --
他很成功 他乐于助人
He's successful. He -- he helps people.
他... 他自己闯出了一片天地
He's -- he made something of himself.
尼克一个人住一栋独卧公♥寓♥
Nick lives alone in a one-bedroom apartment.
他从没结过婚
He's never been married.
他甚至从没跟女孩子认真谈过恋爱
He's never even had a significant relationship.
他本身就是谎言 他擅长如此
He is his work, and he's good at it.
但他天性如此 擅长撒谎
But that's what he is -- work.
你这么做是为了让他自♥由♥
You did this so he could be free,
但他没有
but he isn't.
他被困住了
He's been trapped
他整个人生都被困在你给他编造的谎言中
his whole life in a lie you made him tell.
给他自♥由♥吧
Let him go.
今天我辞去自己在议会中的职务
Today, I resign my seat in congress.
十五年前我父亲 乔治·里德
15 years ago, my father, George Reed,
承认杀害了丹尼尔·霍夫曼
confessed to killing Daniel Hoffman.
我父亲认罪是为了保护我
My father confessed to protect me.
他愿意为我而死
He was willing to die for me.
我很爱他 所以不能让他死
I love him too much to allow that to happen.
我想谢谢他...
I want to thank him...
谢谢他当时保护了我 并且现在允许我
for trying to shield me then and for now allowing me
为自己做出的事负责
to accept responsibility for what I did.
是我杀了丹尼尔·霍夫曼
I killed Daniel Hoffman.
我准备为自己犯下的错付出代价了
I'm ready to pay for my mistake.
我父亲已经为此付出惨重代价
My father has already paid dearly for his.
谢谢
Thank you.
*I've got dreams*
*dreams to remember*
*Listen to me*
*I've got dreams*
*I've got dreams*
*Dreams to remember*
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我来保护你
I'm here to protect you.
-保护我 -对
- Protect me? - Yes.
-有谁要害我 -杰克
- Protect me from what? - From Jake.
你早上要提出诉讼吗
You're filing this in the morning?
-对 -需要帮忙吗
- Yes. - You need help?
-我一个人可以 -反正我是你的助理
- I can do it. - Because, like, I'm your assistant, you know.
文件的事我可以搞定
I file things.
-我知道 -我很擅长这些工作 而且要是
- I know. - I'm good at filing, and it makes me look bad
让美国司法部长亲自准备诉讼文件
when the Attorney General of the United States
会显得我很不称职
files his own paperwork.
这事很重要对吧
This is big, isn't it?
确实重要
This is big.
*I still want you to stay*
*I still love you anyway*
我应该明天中午就能回办公室了
Should be back in the office by noon tomorrow.
好 如果有需要 我早上就过去
Okay, I'll be in in the morning if you need me.
谢谢你 霍利
All right, thank you, Holly.
大卫
David.
-天哪 -往左走两步
- Oh, God. - Take two steps to your left.
我没想杀查理
I didn't try to kill Charlie.
B613那三名特工也不是我杀的
I didn't kill those three B613 agents.
-是她 -霍利吗
- She did. - Holly?
这件事我们可以都全身而退的
We could all walk away from this.
好 我听着呢
Okay. I'm listening.
你有什么好主意
What did you have in mind?
首先 我们...
For starters, how about we --
给你 把脸擦干净
Here. Wipe your face.
霍利是B613的人吗
Holly was B613?
他们要抓巴拉德
They're going after Ballard.
明天
Tomorrow.
对 他们都死了
Correct. They were terminated.
对 三个都是 我亲自处理的
Yes, all three of them. I took care of them myself.
他们派了她 就会派别人
They sent her. They'll send others.
可能已经派了
Maybe they already have.
我知道你一直在暗中调查
I know what you've been doing with this investigation.
要扳倒B613 就得扳倒指挥官
To bring down B613, we need to bring down command.
指挥官是罗文 但也是杰克
Command is Rowan, but command is also Jake.
我要怎么跟我的客户说
What do I tell every one of our clients?
-不要说谎 -不要说谎 不要对我说谎
- Do not lie. - Do not lie. Do not lie to me.
我得告诉我们的客户这个
I have to tell our clients that.
但我没想到得告诉你 告诉奎恩
But I didn't know I had to tell you, to tell Quinn.
我们没想到...
We didn't think that it was...
没想到什么 没想到我能搞定吗
Think that what? That I could handle it?
我能搞定 我不需要你的保护
I can handle it. I do not need you to protect me.
我需要的是你跟我说实话
What I need is for you to be honest with me,
告诉我真♥相♥
to tell me the truth.
因为下面即将发生的事
Because the things that are about to happen now,
我们需要共同面对
we need to be together.
这是说你加入我们了吗
Does this mean you're in?
我从没退出过 罗森
I was never out, Rosen.
但这意味着战争
But this means war.
你知道的对吧
You know that, right?
我们是好人
We're the good guys.
但好坏并非时刻都能分清
But you won't always be able to tell.
这就是代价
That's what it's gonna take.
他要来了
He's coming.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你好 奥利维亚
Hello, Olivia.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表