剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
You were leaving for the island!
我以为你安全了
I thought you would be safe!
想象一下我有多惊讶
Imagine my surprise
当我得知你居然和杰克·巴拉德在一起的时候
when I found out that you took Jake Ballard with you.
我考虑过要把你弄回来
I considered bringing you back,
但我知道他永远不会伤害你
but I knew that he would never hurt you,
我知道他爱你
I knew that he loved you.
我知道他现在仍然爱着你
I know that still.
因为是我一手培养了他
Because I trained him,
因为曾几何时 他是我的手下
because there was a time when he belonged to me.
我只想让你过得幸福
I just wanted you to be happy.
这是...
That's all...
我一直所希望的
I ever wante.
好吧 太恶心了
Okay. Totally gross.
你一定猜不到我刚才发现了什么
You'll never guess what I just found.
哈克 哈克 你没事吧
Huck? Huck, are you okay?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
她不相信我
She doesn't believe me.
我试图把真♥相♥告诉她
I tried telling her the truth
一次又一次
many times.
她不相信我
She doesn't believe me.
她永远不会相信我了
She'll never believe me.
我告诉她的都是真的
And I told her the truth.
我告诉她的都是真的
I told her the truth.
我告诉她的都是真的
I told her the truth.
谁
Who?
金
Kim.
金
Kim.
-要喝一杯吗 -梅莉
- You want a drink? - Mellie...
我找人扶你上楼
I'm gonna have someone take you upstairs.
劳伦
Lauren!
劳伦回家了
Lauren's gone home.
我让她回家了
I made her go home
就在她告诉我你没时间见我之后
after we had a chat about you being unavailable.
什么
What?
你今天没去看杰瑞
You missed Jerry today.
天呐
Oh, god.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
有些事...
Something -- I --
有些事情发生 我...
something happened, and I
-我必须 -我知道你去哪了 我理解
- had to -- - I know where you were. I understand.
梅莉 你喝醉了
Mellie, you're drunk.
你在跟奥利维亚·波普乱搞
You were off screwing Olivia Pope.
上帝啊
Oh, for God's sake.
"我保证不再见她 梅莉
"I promise I won't see her, Mellie.
我们是个团队 梅莉"
We're a team, Mellie."
我没跟奥利维亚·波普乱搞
I wasn't screwing Olivia Pope.
你就是跟奥利维亚·波普在乱搞
You were screwing Olivia Pope.
我不是跟奥利维亚在一起
I was not with Olivia.
你在忙着跟你的情妇翻云覆雨
You were off screwing your damn mistress.
好了 不要再说了
Okay. We're done talking.
你是个丰碑
You are such a monument,
就是主心骨 就是国王
such an idea, such a king,
你就是受万人敬仰的上帝
such a holy father for the people to pray to.
你冲我吼 我让你蒙羞了吗
And you yell at me? I'm the shame?
-你真的想知道吗 -我让你蒙羞了吗
-You really want to know? - I'm the shame?
我已经知道了
I already know.
-你根本不知道 -你在搞你的情妇
- You have no idea what - You were screwing your mistress
却不去看你死去的儿子
instead of visiting your son's grave.
你父亲一定会为你自豪的
Your father would be so proud.
我在五角大楼
I was at the Pentagon...
试图让杀死我们儿子的凶手认罪
...trying to get a confession out of our son's killer!
天哪
Oh, God.
我们能不能不这样了
We have to stop doing this to each other.
不要这样了好吗
We just have to stop.
-告诉我 -梅莉
- Tell me. - Mellie.
告诉我
Tell me.
有人从德里克堡偷了种药
Jerry was poisoned with a drug
并对杰瑞下了毒手
that was stolen from Fort Detrick.
谁
Who?
我不能跟你多说
I can't give you details.
他已经被拘留了 我们正在审问他
We have the man in custody, we're interrogating him now,
我向你保证 我们一定会严格按照法律
and, I promise, we will prosecute him
起诉他
to the fullest extent of the law.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我本来不想让你知道的
I never wanted you to know.
不 你做得对
No, no. It's good.
这样有用
It helps.
有用
Helps?
梅莉
Mellie...
你明白我所说的 对吗
You undertood what I’m saying, right?
我们儿子的死并不是天灾
It wasn't an illness or god that killed our son?
杰瑞并非死于恐怖行动 他被杀...
Jerry wasn't murdered as an act of terrorism, he was murdered
是因为我是总统
because I'm the president.
他的死帮我们赢得了大选
His murder won us the presidential election.
-杰瑞他... -死得其所
- Jerry's death was -- - Meaningful.
不 看着我
No, look at me.
亲爱的 我是说...
Honey, I'm -- I'm saying...
我并不是在瞎说
it wasn't random, it wasn't senseless.
他确实死得其所
It had meaning.
他的死很有意义
It had a point.
在某种奇怪的层面上
I can't tell you how much better that makes me feel
这确实让我好过不少
on some strange level,
它也让一切回归了正轨
how much order that brings to things.
它不是偶然的
It didn't just happen.
他并非随意地死去
He didn't just sneeze one day and die.
更像是...
It was more like...
他是个战士
he was a soldier.
我们的战士...
Our soldier...
我们的战争英雄
our war hero.
他为我们而死 死得其所
There was a point. He died for us.
他的死让我们
He died so that we could stay
又能在白宫里住上四年
in this White House for four more years.
他为我们的罪过而死
He died for our sins.
别说了
We're done talking.
我是说我明白
I-I'm saying I understand
为什么你觉得你需要成为一块石碑
why you feel you need to be a monument,
为什么你觉得你的人生是属于这间办公室的
understand why you feel you owe your life to this office.
我明白 真的
I get it. I do. I see.
他为我们而死
He died for us.
-菲茨 -别说了
- Fitz. - Stop talking.
在你变回我认识的梅莉之前
Until you can become the Mellie I recognize,
不要跟我说话
we are done talking.
什么
What?
现在...
Here.
拿着你的酒
take the scotch.
还有薯片
Take your chips.
尽情地大快朵颐吧
Drink, eat, and be merry.
然后离开我的办公室
Then get the hell out of my office
再也不要跟我提起儿子的事
and never mention my son to me ever again.
艾比
Abby!
大卫 你在这干嘛
David. What are you doing here?
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
-你说的是什么时候 -最近
- When? - Recently.
是的
Yes.
你可是美国的司法部长
You're the Attorney General of the United States!
你不能这样
You can't do this.
我的很多前辈都是出了名的酒鬼
Many of my predecessors were distinguished alcoholics.
那你就去找一个让他陪你喝啊
Then go find one of them to hang out with.
我要工作呢
I've got work to do.
拜托 艾比 拜托
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表