剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
据说文件都已经被分类并且用不同颜色标记了
Now, I've been told the files have already been organized and color-coded.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you saying these things to me?
因为我想让你知道
'Cause I want you to hear them.
我想让你知道我之所以成为现在的样子都是为了你
I want you to know that I am who I am because of you.
我来这里
I'm here...
所有特工已就位 总统
All agents in position, sir.
不到万不得已不要开枪
We don't shoot unless we have to.
-也是因为你 -我们要活捉他
- ...because of you. - We want to take him alive.
你对我而言就是这样
That's what you were to me.
你是我的一切
Everything.
可是现在一切都结束了
And that is now over.
我要走了 奥利维亚 因为你
I am leaving, Olivia, because of you.
还有外面那些人
And the men outside,
你正在等的那些人 他们的死...
the ones you're waiting for right now, are dead...
也是因为你
...because of you.
-天哪 -那边什么情况
- Oh, my God. - What the hell is going on in there?
快告诉我是什么情况
Somebody get me some answers now.
你背弃了我
You have forsaken me.
背弃了你父亲
Your father.
你的家人
Your family.
你想站在阳光下
You wanted to stand in the sun,
站在明亮耀眼的阳光下
in the bright, white light.
它蒙蔽了你
It blinded you.
你背弃我而选择的那些人
Those, uh, people that you've chosen over me,
你根本不知道他们的本性 他们想要什么
you do not see who they are, what they want,
他们是怎么看你的
how they see you.
他们不是你的人
Those people are not your people.
永远都不会是 你也永远不会成为他们的一员
They never will be. And you will never be one of them.
先生
Sir?
这些文件都是空白的
The pages, they're all blank.
都是空白的 都是空白的
They're all blank. They're all blank.
你知道他们会对我做什么
You know what they would have done to me --
他们对我这样的人一向都是作何处理
What they always do to people like me.
他们会审判我 处决我
A trial, an execution.
可你却任由他们那样对我
You were going to let them do that to me.
在我做了那么多 就为了保护你
After all I've done to protect you
不受他们伤害之后
from them.
我努力了 奥利维亚
I tried, Olivia.
我已经尽力了
I tried my best.
你人生中第一次 你要靠自己了
For the first time in your life, you are on your own.
你觉得世界有我在就如此不堪对吗
You think the world is so terrible with me in it?
那你看看我不在的时候它的样子吧
Wait till you see what it's like without me.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表